Is Forbidden West worth it?

LOL he ran away :kaz::kaz::kaz:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Accept the bet :juggle:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Alright im logging off but accept and I’ll prove it tonight or tomorrow 

He literally post from his phone............but he's now saying that he's "logging off" :tom:

he just ran away from his own claim.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the first few hours are just a tutorial lol.   and yeah, @Malakius, it's a great game!

@MalaXmaS you can decide whether you want these guys to derail your thread, again.   seems like all they do is cry about me, instead of actually talking about the game.

@FIREPOWER @-GD-X admittedly I want to like the game, you can tell the production values are high. I’ll give it another try and report back soon   none the less, I have more trophies than @

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

:reg:

LOL your ass got rekted in the other thread, the mods had to saved you from getting owned over and over and over.

you are actually relieved:tom:

LOL you're actually trying to celebrate me pummeling you for three straight days, finally being stopped

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL your ass got rekted in the other thread, the mods had to saved you from getting owned over and over and over.

you are actually relieved:tom:

LOL you're actually trying to celebrate me pummeling you for three straight days, finally being stopped

Thread ended with me confirming you hate GT7, all is well. 

Now this thread will serve as a reminder that you hate HFW. works for me. :juggle:

19 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Thread ended with me confirming you hate GT7, all is well. 

Now this thread will serve as a reminder that you hate HFW. works for me. :juggle:

Let that sink in

The mods had to save you.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

That you got caught fakeboying for another PS game.. oh it sunk in alright. :situation:

Nope, since you already admitted that I've played it.

You had already lost the argument.

Oh man, you're still talking about it............you're basically proving to me, right now, that you lost it and are still butthurt about it.