The democrats supporting Trump backed candidates in primaries

2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Even if these candidates lose, this is still elevating far-right views into more legitimate spaces. Beyond stupid.

There really isn't much of a difference between MAGA candidates and regular Republicans. Cheney, Kizinger (sic), and Romney are the only two who don't kiss his ass, even in August of 2022.

At this point its just about making historical reference to how retarded the country can be at times. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

There really isn't much of a difference between MAGA candidates and regular Republicans. Cheney, Kizinger (sic), and Romney are the only two who don't kiss his ass, even in August of 2022.

At this point its just about making historical reference to how retarded the country can be at times. 

There's more to politics than Trump.

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

True, but Trump isnt new or his own thing. MAGA is the end result of right wing politics, it's their purest form. 

There hasn't been a republican president like him before, ever. So yes he is new. He's not even that right wing. He's a populist. He does what he needs to say and do to keep power. If his supporters wanted legal gay orgies in churches with school children, he would support it. 

I mean look at his views. He's Pro lgbtq, he's a protectionist with the market. He was Pro gay marriage before Obama. 

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

There hasn't been a republican president like him before, ever. So yes he is new. He's not even that right wing. He's a populist. He does what he needs to say and do to keep power. If his supporters wanted legal gay orgies in churches with school children, he would support it. 

I mean look at his views. He's Pro lgbtq, he's a protectionist with the market. He was Pro gay marriage before Obama. 

No, he's faux populist, like the political right. Nearly every mass issue that exist, the elected Republicans are not in sync with the public. Abortion, Guns, the environment, Healthcare, taxes.

The politico right doesn't do policy. They are just saying 'woke' because they know it's all it takes to rile up their followers. 

48 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No, he's faux populist, like the political right. Nearly every mass issue that exist, the elected Republicans are not in sync with the public. Abortion, Guns, the environment, Healthcare, taxes.

The politico right doesn't do policy. They are just saying 'woke' because they know it's all it takes to rile up their followers. 

He was also less of a war hawk than any previous republican or even democrat president.  To say he's a far right conservative is just plain wrong.  

What he is a narcissistic bombastic childish schizophrenic and probably autistic populist president. His actual policies and beliefs are all over the map. 

One thing I do miss is we were much further away from nuclear annihilation with that retard in the oval office than we are now with good ol Joe who restarted the cold war and is adding China to the mix. 

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

He was also less of a war hawk than any previous republican or even democrat president.  To say he's a far right conservative is just plain wrong.  

What he is a narcissistic bombastic childish schizophrenic and probably autistic populist president. His actual policies and beliefs are all over the map. 

One thing I do miss is we were much further away from nuclear annihilation with that retard in the oval office than we are now with good ol Joe who restarted the cold war and is adding China to the mix. 

Yes, yes. You guys are missing Trump, we get it. He was the alt right shit poster in chief. His political actions and personal beliefs were two different things. He didn't guide from his personal beliefs, he did what the far right think tanks and donors told him to do. 

Outside of the China tarrifs, he didn't do anything that they didn't want him to do or wouldn't benefit him personally. Your type likes to talk about robots and that dude was just a rubber stamp for the right wing special interests groups. 

15 hours ago, Cooke said:

He was also less of a war hawk than any previous republican or even democrat president.

How come you don't post anything about drone strikes anymore?

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

How come you don't post anything about drone strikes anymore?

You would like me to talk about drone strikes? Why?  Theres already a thread on the 1 time a drone strike didnt kill children. 

16 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, yes. You guys are missing Trump, we get it. He was the alt right shit poster in chief. His political actions and personal beliefs were two different things. He didn't guide from his personal beliefs, he did what the far right think tanks and donors told him to do. 

Outside of the China tarrifs, he didn't do anything that they didn't want him to do or wouldn't benefit him personally. Your type likes to talk about robots and that dude was just a rubber stamp for the right wing special interests groups. 

What he is a narcissistic bombastic childish schizophrenic and probably autistic populist president. His actual policies and beliefs are all over the map

yeah sounds like i miss him. 

27 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You would like me to talk about drone strikes? Why?  Theres already a thread on the 1 time a drone strike didnt kill children. 

I just thought for somebody who was as outspoken as you were about drone strikes that you'd want to give credit where its due when discussing war hawks.

59 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I just thought for somebody who was as outspoken as you were about drone strikes that you'd want to give credit where its due when discussing war hawks.

They got lucky once. Congrats.  Doesn't outweigh all the damage that has been done in Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Lybia, I dont need to see anymore weddings being annihilated because "oops".  

14 minutes ago, Cooke said:

They got lucky once. Congrats.  Doesn't outweigh all the damage that has been done in Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Lybia, I dont need to see anymore weddings being annihilated because "oops".  

Oh, I'm not talking about the drone strike that killed the AlQaeda leader, I'm talking about the lack of military strikes under Biden.

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

What he is a narcissistic bombastic childish schizophrenic and probably autistic populist president. His actual policies and beliefs are all over the map

Lol you just described nearly every right wing politician and media figure head and in the past 3 years you never complained about any of them. 

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

Screenshot_20220805-225627_Twitter.thumb.jpg.c249fa8ef8f462e58dbc75c190943fbf.jpg

Other than Trump, they are reasonable people.