The democrats supporting Trump backed candidates in primaries

16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Screenshot_20220805-225627_Twitter.thumb.jpg.c249fa8ef8f462e58dbc75c190943fbf.jpg

Other than Trump, they are reasonable people. 

OK?  So why are the democrats promoting those kind of candidates? 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

OK?  So why are the democrats promoting those kind of candidates? 

Because they think it's a winning strategy. It can backfire but this is a stupid question nonetheless and has nothing to do with conservatives sounding like nutjobs. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
10 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Because they think it's a winning strategy. It can backfire but this is a stupid question nonetheless and has nothing to do with conservatives sounding like nutjobs. 

It has everything to do with the OP. If the right wing nut jobs are so scary, then obviously promoting these kind of candidates to the main stream is also a nut job kinda thing to do. There is zero moral integrity. It's all about gaining power. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

It has everything to do with the OP. If the right wing nut jobs are so scary, then obviously promoting these kind of candidates to the main stream is also a nut job kinda thing to do. There is zero moral integrity. It's all about gaining power. 

Motherfucker this is CPAC, this has nothing to do with democrats. The point being that there is very little daylight between the nutjobs and so called reasonable ones. 

The Tea Party were the nutjobs 10 years ago and today they are the biggest establishment names after forcing out the Clinton era Republicans. Look at who has left the party over the last six years vs who stayed and who have become the faces of the party in the same time. 

Like I get it, you have to twist everything into the lefts fault, even the right being crazy lol. Anything to justify that white aggrievement. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Actually it was an excellent strategy :umad:

I hope that means Trump's popularity is waning. The world doesn't need 4 more years of that. It makes everyone act fucking weird. 

12 hours ago, Cooke said:

I hope that means Trump's popularity is waning. The world doesn't need 4 more years of that. It makes everyone act fucking weird. 

LOL this dumbass that got on the train because of Trump, is now trying to get off that train.

And now we're just left with him parroting right-wing talking points.

Since today, when top Republican people started promoting the idea that Trump needs to go away, he now starts saying it.

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao.. That slow back peddle off of Trump 

Umm. I've been consistent on Trump since like ever. But whatever makes you feel good gouk 

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao.. That slow back peddle off of Trump 

exactly.:tom:

we see them do it, on the very same day the top republican people and fox news are starting to send the message out.

13 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Umm. I've been consistent on Trump since like ever. But whatever makes you feel good gouk 

You were just recently defending Trump in the classified document thread not too long ago :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL this dumbass that got on the train because of Trump, is now trying to get off that train.

And now we're just left with him parroting right-wing talking points.

Since today, when top Republican people started promoting the idea that Trump needs to go away, he now starts saying it.

Fox already blamed Trump and now all the right wing print media is jumping on the bandwagon. 

:lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
56 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You were just recently defending Trump in the classified document thread not too long ago :umad:

Defending? How was I defending Trump?