Derailed topic re-direction thread

8 minutes ago, kaz said:

hell yes! I'm sick and tired of people feeding jerry! so many threads destroyed/closed or simply people discouraged to post in it because of it. 

THANKS!

Let this thread be the ultimate Jerry-go-around, HAVE FUN! 😌

Sorry man :( 

• Like 1
  • Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol this loser

Want to argue endlessly? Maybe you just really, really, really need to get the last word in? Cool, I'm not here to judge. But sometimes a thread can get a tinsy, tiny bit off-topic and if the thread h

Microsoft has already tried to GaaS them.

this is awesome.

this will show that Lemij and ghost derail threads

So...........the moment they try to derail in another thread, I just need to notify @-GD-X or @Hot Sauce and they will move that post and dump it here, while I can actually continue talking about the topic in that thread.

That's awesome.

Boy are they going to get mad.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

this is awesome.

So...........the moment they try to derail in another thread, I just need to notify @-GD-X or @Hot Sauce and they will move that post and dump it here, while I can actually continue talking about the topic in that thread.

That's awesome.

I’m lazy af, so I doubt I’ll move anything. 

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That took alot of class :leo:

It really is a lovely game that just oozes timelessness in every menu, music, piece of dialogue. Just everything.

Especially when the console is turned off, and it's sitting in its case, unused, on a shelf.. or the floor somewhere.  That's GT7 at its best :leo:

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

this is awesome.

That's awesome.

I never derailed any thread.  The thread was about GT7 and being worth buying the console for.  We know for a fact that you prove the opposite.  You don't get to lie and say that it is.

That's not going to happen in any thread about any game that you claim to have played, but didn't, and continue to choose not to.

And that's not derailing the thread.  That's very on topic.

So, these posts are the very derailing that @Hot Sauce was talking about, right?

45 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Then why don’t you play it? :kaz:

23 minutes ago, Remij said:

Especially when the console is turned off, and it's sitting in its case, unused, on a shelf.. or the floor somewhere.  That's GT7 at its best :leo:

23 minutes ago, ghostz said:

At its absolute finest :banderoos:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you, along with ghost, just did in the GT7 thread

Nope.  I'm clearly talking about GT7 and the console.  Just because you don't agree with what's being said doesn't mean it's off topic Jerky. :reg: