MS to allow Gamepass to be shared with up to 4 people

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/08/04/xbox-insiders-in-colombia-and-ireland-can-preview-a-new-game-pass-offer-starting-today/

damn, that’s solid. Im paid through for a while but essentially can drastically reduce the price.  Also, only in 2 countries right now but I’d assume it would be fully rolled out at some point. 

Edited by ghostz
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Damn MS sure is getting desperate.

Yup

This literally reeks of "we can't even get people to TRY IT FOR FREE with a $1 promo"

They are still in the "try to reel people in with promos" investment phase.

Except the year is 2022, and the service has been heavily advertised for four straight years already.

7 hours ago, ghostz said:

You’d sign up 100 times over, gay boy 

Are you trying to convince me your blowjobs are that good? Because I believe you I bet you have plenty of experience under your belt but I'm just not that way inclinded Ghostz.

P.s don't use "gay boy" as a derogatory term you bigot lest you face the ban hammer.

Since it's acceptable to make fun of faggots now lets talk abour Ghostz obsession with Apple.

Literally led by a limp wristed dick sucker with LGBTBBQ+++℅$ ads plastered all over the store practically every single day :hest: Come out of the closet Ghostz, there's a reason Crapple is perfect for you.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Why wouldn’t Steam Deck be able to support Gamepass? Without looking it up, I assumed it did? 

Gamepass doesn't use win32, it uses the same tech as the Windows store, which Proton/wine don't support.

On 2022-08-05 at 12:06 PM, TLHBO said:

Since it's acceptable to make fun of faggots now lets talk abour Ghostz obsession with Apple.

Literally led by a limp wristed dick sucker with LGBTBBQ+++℅$ ads plastered all over the store practically every single day :hest: Come out of the closet Ghostz, there's a reason Crapple is perfect for you.

You’re boys with all the liberals on this site :trump3: you’d tag team a chick with a dick with aza in a heartbeat, you’d finally lose your virginity :drake:

From homophobia to transohobia. :shrug:

Is it time this forum stopped pretending to be leftwing and just went back to being free speech? Or are you afraid you're going to get kicked from hosting :hest: