• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TLOU 1 Remake going to be amazing

Nah TLOU2 has incredible gameplay

Those graphics are still impressive for being 2017. Those facial animations. There is nothing like this for Xbox...

there's something that feels disconnected in Uncharted 4.

Its almost as if the Naughty Dog development team, broke up into smaller teams, and they each designed a location, and its almost as if they didn't know what sequence the locations would be in, so they designed the final area of each location like as if its the very last boss fight area in which they could end the game on.

And then near the end of development, they stitched together the locations, with literally a scene in which somebody from the crew says "Looks like this artifact says that we should go to [another country]. Alright let's go!"

It doesn't feel cohesive. through the first 80 percent of the game.

I liked the gremlin shits in the tunnels in the first game, actually played it twice but couldnt finish 2, stopped at the end when these narnia looking freaks showed up

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, kaz said:

I liked the gremlin shits in the tunnels in the first game, actually played it twice but couldnt finish 2, stopped at the end when these narnia looking freaks showed up

Did you need someone to hold you?

• Sad 1

I like uncharted though it's dumb fun and I wanna play them all.  TLOU too. I wonder what the MS equivalent would look like if they really cared. I mean it's defo not quantum broke or.... ehh