Amazon Luna streaming service

https://www.ign.com/articles/amazon-luna-review 

this actually seems pretty neat. The rotating games offer a good amount of content if you already have a prime subscription. I also like the couch feature

‘Before we go into the nitty-gritty of streaming performance, it’s time to highlight one of Amazon Luna’s coolest features: Luna Couch. With Luna Couch you can play a number of co-op games with friends, even if they don’t have a Luna subscription. You start a game, click Luna Couch from the sidebar, and are issued a one-time code. Then, you can text your friends with the code and they can hop in.

It’s a stellar feature and there are currently 88 games that support it, including Lost Judgment, Killer Queen Black, Yakuza Zero, and Jackbox 1 through 8. If Luna has one killer feature, this might be it.’

Pretty neat. Took under 30 seconds for me to open this thread, click the IGN link, click the Luna link in the IGN article, and be playing Garfield Kart. Having it tied to an existing subscription to make Prime members have such an easy time getting into playing is definitely the way to get people to give it a shot. 

• Ben 1
12 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Pretty neat. Took under 30 seconds for me to open this thread, click the IGN link, click the Luna link in the IGN article, and be playing Garfield Kart. Having it tied to an existing subscription to make Prime members have such an easy time getting into playing is definitely the way to get people to give it a shot. 

the lineup last week was pretty good tho :obama:

I've never used the cloud part of Gamepass because I figured my net just wasn't good enough, but after Luna's pretty solid latency I wanted to see how it compared. It's so unplayably laggy; Amazon are wizards. :ben:

20 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I've never used the cloud part of Gamepass because I figured my net just wasn't good enough, but after Luna's pretty solid latency I wanted to see how it compared. It's so unplayably laggy; Amazon are wizards. :ben:

This review makes it sound it performs better than Stadia, which is impressive because Stadia was the pinnacle of streaming tech when I tried it.