Trump withheld classified Nuclear Docs at his house, refused to return it.. Gets raided by the FBI for said documents. *update* he is under criminal investigation for breaking the espionage act* *update 2* Affidavit released,

18 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Trump left office January 2021.  We're in 2022.  

This isn't the first time the government went to his house.   Trump returned some boxes around Feb  this year and lied and said he returned everything.  Not only that he lied and said he didn't take any classified shit. 

It's around March or so,  they realized he took classified shit and they started investigating him. 

Also... Doesn't matter if he was doing shady stuff with other countries or not.   It's a federal felony to mishandle that level of classified information in the manner that he did. 

The penalty for this is stiffer than it used to be because.... And you're going to love this one... Because of a law Trump himself passed to make the penalty harsher. 

Lock him up lock him up :salute:

Correct me if I'm wrong but his isn't the first time the archive asked for classified documents in this manner but no significant punitive actions has been taken in the past, let alone a FBI raid on President home. A federal felony that will lead to a slap on the wrist, basically. 

And LMAO at the last part. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah those were the unclassified documents that he took and for for an entire year he avoiding returning and eventually returned in Feb 2022.. Not those.    The classified ones they found out

What a corrupt fuck.    They have probable cause to believe he broke the Espionage act.    "FBI agents who searched former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Florida this

Oh the nuclear documents, sources say. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but his isn't the first time the archive asked for classified documents in this manner but no significant punitive actions has been taken in the past, let alone a FBI raid on President home. A federal felony that will lead to a slap on the wrist, basically. 

And LMAO at the last part. 

It hasn't happened before because people just left instead of being fucking weirdos and insisting on holding on to shit after their time was done. They also didn't flush docs down toilets like the world's dumbest criminal. There don't burn your brain out over it. 

44 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It hasn't happened before because people just left instead of being fucking weirdos and insisting on holding on to shit after their time was done. They also didn't flush docs down toilets like the world's dumbest criminal. There don't burn your brain out over it. 

You really believe that story of Trump flushing documents at the white house? Lol. 

On 2022-08-18 at 11:00 PM, Ramza said:

You really believe that story of Trump flushing documents at the white house? Lol. 

They will literally believe anything the mainstream media tells them no matter how many holes are in the story or how many retractions they make. These people are incapable of thinking for themselves.

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Did they find the pee tape yet? 

It was in his basement next to the nuclear documents that he didn't take,  oh wait he did take it,  that he declassified,  oh wait no he didn't.. Everyone does it,  oh wait they don't.. Well. Um.... Bbbut her emails.. Lock her up!!! 

Edited by Goukosan
16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The same documents that Trump said he declassified after leaving office... Yea that source :umad:

The documents that are so important they waited more than a year and a half to retrieve. Those documents? 

• NPC 1
12 minutes ago, Cooke said:

The documents that are so important they waited more than a year and a half to retrieve. Those documents? 

Nah those were the unclassified documents that he took and for for an entire year he avoiding returning and eventually returned in Feb 2022.. Not those. 

The classified ones they found out about in end May of 2022/Early June 2022. Immediately served the the subpoena for and when he didn't comply went in took and took it in August... Yea those. 

The same ones he initially claimed he didn't have,  then he said ok I did take it but Obama did too.. Then he said oh wait.. I remember I declassified it.. That right He remembered now .. Then oh wait.. Its not a big deal that I took it and mishandled classified information....then oh wait... We need to repeal the  law I passed to make it a harsher the penalty for doing just that.... But lock her up though.. Her emails :awww:

Yea those classified documents :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Haha 1
  • NPC 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Nah those were the unclassified documents that he took and for for an entire year he avoiding returning and eventually returned in Feb 2022.. Not those. 

The classified ones they found out about in end May of 2022/Early June 2022. Immediately served the the subpoena for and when he didn't comply went in took and took it in August... Yea those. 

The same ones he initially claimed he didn't have,  then he said ok I did take it but Obama did too.. Then he said oh wait.. I remember I declassified it.. That right He remembered now .. Then oh wait.. Its not a big deal that I took it and mishandled classified information....then oh wait... We need to repeal the  law I passed to make it a harsher the penalty for doing just that.... But lock her up though.. Her emails :awww:

Yea those classified documents :umad:

Truly a threat to our democracy. So vital to national security 18 months went by. 

Here's some actual investigative journalism for you. 

Edited by Cooke
20 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Truly a threat to our democracy. So vital to national security 18 months went by. 

Here you go with "our"  again.   You're not American.   :umad:

Trump broke 2 to 3 laws in this situation.   One of those He himself said should be made a tougher penalty and signed it into law.  One of the biggest self owns in history :juggle:

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Your own youtube,

"What he's being accused of is serious, there's no doubt about that".

"That's not to say this isn't a serious crime of which he's committed."

"That's still very serious, there's good reason for people to be concerned about that."

"Someone in the Trump camp became an informant." 

"Trump had squirreled away important national defense documents [even after the previous subpoenas this year]." 

Luls.

Any there is zero reason for me to trust William Arkin's op-ed style interview vs several other stories and articles from top tier journalists and publications. Certainly not because you told me to. 

You're not going to spin or deflect this into a "nothing burger". 

14 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Your own youtube,

Luls.

Any there is zero reason for me to trust William Arkin's op-ed style interview vs several other stories and articles from top tier journalists and publications. Certainly not because you told me to. 

You're not going to spin or deflect this into a "nothing burger". 

Nice out of context quotes dummy

6 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Nice out of context quotes dummy

No they weren't, and that is still basically an op-ed in video format. I said to stop spinning. Not to spin harder.

Mar-a-Lago: Unsealed Legal Documents Show More Legal Peril for Trump (businessinsider.com)

Final Days of the Trump White House: Chaos and Scattered Documents - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

F.B.I. Interviewed Top White House Lawyers About Missing Trump Documents - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

FBI Recovered 11 Sets of Classified Documents in Trump Search, Inventory Shows - WSJ

Trump's lawyers don't actually push for affidavit, despite his rhetoric - The Washington Post

There is nothing you can do to make this not currently a very bad thing. It is not a nothing burger and not good. Your defense of Trump is poor.

11 hours ago, TLHBO said:

They will literally believe anything the mainstream media tells them no matter how many holes are in the story or how many retractions they make. These people are incapable of thinking for themselves.

Oh, the MSM vs conservative misinformation topic. I'll gladly post some studies about how misinformed conservatives are vs independents and left leaning folk. 

Here's a hint, conservative news is designed to be dishonest and misrepresent the facts. Feel free to to prove me wrong. 

• Goukosan changed the title to Trump withheld classified Nuclear Docs at his house, refused to return it.. Gets raided by the FBI for said documents. *update* he is under criminal investigation for breaking the espionage act* *update 2* Affidavit released,