I got a PS5

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FF7R is great. Not playing the original might actually increase your enjoyment of it, because you won’t be thinking about all the things it does differently and end up becoming butthurt like remij

Cool, now you should try inserting a game in the slot in the front. That's how it works, I know it must be an alien concept for a Lemming but you'll get the hang of it.

Ive already used it more than you have 😆

Posted Images

Nah it really is massively big. Like shockingly big next to my series X. Its not as ugly in person tho. Just fucking HUGE. And i dont like the dpad it is so soft.  Ill get used to it im sure but i like the xbox controller a lot better.

PSPoorPass is not as good as GP thats not a lie thats just fact. But there are a few games ill download that i missed at the end of the PS4 gen. 

I ffind it funny lemshits are still clinging to this "bu bu teh superior controller" myth :den: The xflop controller is the worst of the worst, cheap ass poorly made shit with bad ergonomics. I've yet to see one where the sticks aren't fucked after heavy use.

You can tell its finally hit rock bottom because jonb was content with no games since Obama's first term, but NOW after a few years of hobopass he has decided enough is enough and its time to jump ship. Bleeding edge and grounded just weren't enough :lawl:

• Geese 1
21 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I ffind it funny lemshits are still clinging to this "bu bu teh superior controller" myth :den: The xflop controller is the worst of the worst, cheap ass poorly made shit with bad ergonomics. I've yet to see one where the sticks aren't fucked after heavy use.

You can tell its finally hit rock bottom because jonb was content with no games since Obama's first term, but NOW after a few years of hobopass he has decided enough is enough and its time to jump ship. Bleeding edge and grounded just weren't enough :lawl:

Why are you always so mad

18 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The ps controller has been trash since the 90s

Ive never like the sticks. The dpad was usually good . This one is so soft i much like the xbox pad better. Also download speeds on this thing suck compared to xbox. Some things never change.

Cool, now you should try inserting a game in the slot in the front. That's how it works, I know it must be an alien concept for a Lemming but you'll get the hang of it.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

He has to pretend he hates it for SW purposes. 

Congrats,  TLHBO. 

yup, he's actually done this before, in which he actually spends hundreds of dollars on buying a console and then comes on the forum to go out of his way to make threads bashing that platform.

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Coming from the guy that plays 2 dollar cracker jack steam games all day 😂

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yup, he's actually done this before, in which he actually spends hundreds of dollars on buying a console and then comes on the forum to go out of his way to make threads bashing that platform.

• dead 3
4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

No, you've already tried to spend hundreds of dollars to fanboy bash a platform on this forum, more than I have.

How pathetic. Why would an over-40 year old do this...............MULTIPLE times?

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you've already tried to spend hundreds of dollars to fanboy bash a platform on this forum, more than I have.

How pathetic. Why would an over-40 year old do this...............MULTIPLE times?

OK. When the 4 people left on this forum are talking about GOWR this winter ill be sure to give you some attention when you are crying about how i hate PS 😆You fat DOOFUS. Get a life 😂

Just now, JonbX said:

OK. When the 4 people left on this forum

LOL what is this over-40 year old manbaby crying about now????????????:tom:

He's literally trying to type "welll...........well..........yull see!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Xbox literally has no games for the rest of the year that you went out to buy a Playstation 5.

You could've played God of War Ragnorok with your Playstation 4.:hest: He's shitting in his diaper again.

• Geese 1
24 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Coming from the guy that plays 2 dollar cracker jack steam games all day 😂

Not sure what's that supposed to mean. I didn't find Stray, Deadly Premonition 2, Deathloop, Soul Hackers 2 (the games I currently have installed/pre-ordered) in a box of cracker jack.

That's for Gamepass trials subscriptions. Get a can of Rockstar and a bag of doritos for the chance of winning one year of Hobopass. You can play Halo Infinite F2P multiplayer on it.😂

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Not sure what's that supposed to mean. I didn't find Stray, Deadly Premonition 2, Deathloop, Soul Hackers 2 (the games I currently have installed/pre-ordered) in a box of cracker jack.

That's for Gamepass trials subscriptions. Get a can of Rockstar and a bag of doritos for the chance of winning one year of Hobopass. You can play Halo Infinite F2P multiplayer on it.😂

2 games coming to Xbox ( both on GP which you hate ) an old Ditch port and a game about cats. You really got me there 😂 You are almost as bitter as Jerry 🤣