I got a PS5

7 hours ago, JonbX said:

My mistake, Bucky

So you lie about the games that are on Xbox, then you lie about the games that are on ShamePass :lul: Imagine a company whose consoles and services are so bad its fanboys need to lie about the games they have.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FF7R is great. Not playing the original might actually increase your enjoyment of it, because you won’t be thinking about all the things it does differently and end up becoming butthurt like remij

Cool, now you should try inserting a game in the slot in the front. That's how it works, I know it must be an alien concept for a Lemming but you'll get the hang of it.

Ive already used it more than you have 😆

Posted Images

Damn they really Sony'd up GOW18 huh? Ive about 10 hours into the game and its still enjoyable. Kratos really carries the game but there is some obnoxious stuff that i assumed wouldnt be in this "bold new adventure" .

Enemy design so far has been the same shit. Always some silent hill looking character. One has fire, one has wings, one has ice.  They look like some old UE2 tech demo enemies.  Basically its walk into some small, confined area. Walk to the not so secret path, circle to open chest. Find bells. Throw axe at bells. Find cabinet. SEnd boy to cabinet. Send boy to read lore. Find Crystal take Crystal to make bridge. Press Circle at wheel. Climb. Climb some more. Climb chain. Send boy through hole in wall. Climb. Throw axe throw some goop. Repeat.

The combat is pretty meh too, like when do get a weapon that isnt the axe? Did i miss it somewhere?

This biggest thing is the lack of epic bosses. Most of the mini bosses are reused multiple times in under 10 hours. ugh. The only big scale boss i fought was some dragon and he sometimes stops and just looks at you.

I know im sounding harsh but when revamping the game i was expecting them to make it more modern. Its far from that. Im still curious to see where it goes and while its not what i was expecting its still fun.

LOL this guy spent $600 so that he thinks he has the authority to bash Sony.:hest:

Because he literally has nothing to do with his Xbox.

And he thinks that God of War enemies, in previous games..............have looked like Silent Hill characters:drake:

This old guy has cataracts.

23 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Damn they really Sony'd up GOW18 huh? Ive about 10 hours into the game and its still enjoyable. Kratos really carries the game but there is some obnoxious stuff that i assumed wouldnt be in this "bold new adventure" .

Enemy design so far has been the same shit. Always some silent hill looking character. One has fire, one has wings, one has ice.  They look like some old UE2 tech demo enemies.  Basically its walk into some small, confined area. Walk to the not so secret path, circle to open chest. Find bells. Throw axe at bells. Find cabinet. SEnd boy to cabinet. Send boy to read lore. Find Crystal take Crystal to make bridge. Press Circle at wheel. Climb. Climb some more. Climb chain. Send boy through hole in wall. Climb. Throw axe throw some goop. Repeat.

The combat is pretty meh too, like when do get a weapon that isnt the axe? Did i miss it somewhere?

This biggest thing is the lack of epic bosses. Most of the mini bosses are reused multiple times in under 10 hours. ugh. The only big scale boss i fought was some dragon and he sometimes stops and just looks at you.

I know im sounding harsh but when revamping the game i was expecting them to make it more modern. Its far from that. Im still curious to see where it goes and while its not what i was expecting its still fun.

You get the chains from the old games later on. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL this guy spent $600 so that he thinks he has the authority to bash Sony.:hest:

Because he literally has nothing to do with his Xbox.

And he thinks that God of War enemies, in previous games..............have looked like Silent Hill characters:drake:

This old guy has cataracts.

Deflection. Projection. Mind ya business , Fatty.

On 2022-08-15 at 7:37 PM, madmaltese said:

Cool, enjoy!!

Play Astro if you like platformers!

I played a couple levels in that game. It was ok. Why you got to blow in the controller tho LMAO. Ill deffo go back to it at some point. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Deflection. Projection. Mind ya business , Fatty.

How is me talking about the thing you typed in your post....deflection?

Have trouble reading, grandpa?

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Thank fuck. How long is this game? Are there cooler bosses later in the game?

Who responds like this?

Its so obvious that this is forced bitching.

You're OVER 40 and you're going out of your way to do this?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

How is me talking about the thing you typed in your post....deflection?

Have trouble reading, grandpa?

Who responds like this?

Its so obvious that this is forced bitching.

You're OVER 40 and you're going out of your way to do this?

You really asked who talks like this when you talk like.....you 🤣

23 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You really asked who talks like this when you talk like.....you 🤣

yeah, because i don't spend $500 so that I can go on a forum to bitch about a game, out of pure fanboyism.

I love how you sneaked in "yeahIlikethegamesofar" really quickly at the top of your post, and then you proceed to do forced bitching for the remaining 95% of your post.

:drake:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah, because i don't spend $500 so that I can go on a forum to bitch about a game, out of pure fanboyism.

I love how you sneaked in "yeahIlikethegamesofar" really quickly at the top of your post, and then you proceed to do forced bitching for the remaining 95% of your post.

Yes you do, and this ENTIRE FORUM knows it.  In fact you spent far more money than that... to be able to bitch about things.

He has more authority to talk about PS5 than YOU do.. that's for damn sure.  You're just mad he's playing his PS5 more than you do yours :rofl:  

Edited by Remij
31 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Man, it's been a while. It's not very long from what I remember if you don't tackle a lot of the side content. Like 12-14 hours or so? Hard to say. 

I remember the valkyrie optional boss fights being really challenging. I think I liked those but I'm still not sure, now that I think about it, I've forgotten most of the boss fights. Clearly not the moments I remember most fondly. 

And you're right than the enemies variety was lacking. I liked the combat though, it felt different, not perfect but it's fun. If I had a PS5 I'd buy GoW Ragnarok day one most likely. Despite all the nitpicks, it's still a pretty good game if you ask me, far better than the old GoW trash games. I could never get into those.

Just now, Remij said:

Yes you do, and this ENTIRE FORUM knows it.  In fact you spent far more money than that... to be able to bitch about things.

You're just mad he's playing his PS5 more than you do yours :rofl:  

No, I don't

Once again...........point out how many threads I've created to bash about PC, a PC game, or the Quest 2

Let's see them.

38 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Game is awesome.  Combat is awesome.  Enemy variety I give you though.

There's a lot of copy/paste bosses like the Valkyries and the troll bosses.  There's a couple of other "god" type fights which are different, and some dragons which are different.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, I don't

Once again...........point out how many threads I've created to bash about PC, a PC game, or the Quest 2

Let's see them.

You don't post threads that aren't political... You specifically buy shit so you can enter in threads other people create and attempt to speak with some authority on the matter.

You bought a PS5 to talk about how good it is, despite almost never playing it

You bought a Quest 2 to talk shit about PCVR, and for the future to talk about how much more amazing PSVR2 is

You bought a 3090 to gloat to hermits on this site about how your PC was better than there's, and then continually claim that PS5 is better..

You're a real POS hypocrite and the entire forum knows it dude :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You're far worse.

No, I'm not

Everything I have criticized...........is a true and accurate criticism.

And I don't go out of my way to create threads to criticize.........I criticize when I come across the subject, or come across people like you LYING and EXAGGERATING about something that I know is bullshit.

You are far worse.

Sweetie...............you know I am right about the state of PCVR

You KNOW I am right.

You're just angry that I'm right.........that's all

And remember................do I need to show you your posts from 2010????????????

You're an admitted fakeboy.

You don't have credibility, as is.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

OBJECTION. PROJECTION.