I got a PS5

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Sounds like shit but ill try it at some point. Ive been playing FF7R. I switched to Youtube for like 20 mins and when i went back to the game it put me at a save point over an hour behind and all my saves were gone. That was nice. 

FF7R sucks dick :tom: 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FF7R is great. Not playing the original might actually increase your enjoyment of it, because you won’t be thinking about all the things it does differently and end up becoming butthurt like remij

Cool, now you should try inserting a game in the slot in the front. That's how it works, I know it must be an alien concept for a Lemming but you'll get the hang of it.

Ive already used it more than you have 😆

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, JonbX said:

outside of the game fucking me, i think its pretty cool so far.

Did you ever play the original?  If not, you have no real point of reference.

But it's cool if you like it.

Edited by Remij

I have played the original. When it came out. So i dont remember anything about it except for the main characters and materia slots. I remember some big battle with some kings or something.

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I have played the original. When it came out. So i dont remember anything about it except for the main characters and materia slots. I remember some big battle with some kings or something.

FF7R is great. Not playing the original might actually increase your enjoyment of it, because you won’t be thinking about all the things it does differently and end up becoming butthurt like remij

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1
15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

100%

If you have no point of reference and didn't care about the original, you're going to like FF7R.  Lots of people who do, also like FF7R, but those people are wrong.. and should be ashamed :reg: 

24 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Ssh, LemkidB finally likes a non-xbox game, don't ruin this :ben:

Don't worry, nothing I've ever said about a game has ever changed Jon's opinion about it.  He's always formed his own.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You're still crying that the REMAKE wasn't just a REMASTER and they changed up yhe game from the orginal? 

Get over it chump. 

Get over the fact that I don't like the game, god damn.. you're acting like I talk about this shit sucking all the time :cosby2: 

Just now, Remij said:

Get over the fact that I don't like the game, god damn.. you're acting like I talk about this shit sucking all the time :cosby2: 

I don't care that you don't like it... Who gives a shit. 

Bbbut everytime someone says they like it.. You feel the need to say you think it shit... Like we give a fuck :drake:

Get over it already... They remade the game.. Go cry in a corner somewhere. 

28 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I don't care that you don't like it... Who gives a shit. 

Then shut the fuck up about it.  Like god damn.  I said a single post, and you're crying up a fucking storm about it acting like I've been droning on about it  :cosby2: 

YOU are the one that needs to stop crying and get over it.  YOU don't need to comment every time I make a comment about it. Get over yourself bitch.  The game sucks and I'll say it when I want :drake: 

Fucking clown in here bitching about me but doesn't mention anything about FIREPOWER and TLHBO hating on Xbox every time someone mentions something about liking it... like as if we're not tired of hearing about what they have to say about it...  or how about himself bringing up Xbox in every sales thread... dumbass :drake: 

Edited by Remij
6 hours ago, Remij said:

Then shut the fuck up about it.  Like god damn.  I said a single post, and you're crying up a fucking storm about it acting like I've been droning on about it  :cosby2: 

YOU are the one that needs to stop crying and get over it.  YOU don't need to comment every time I make a comment about it. Get over yourself bitch.  The game sucks and I'll say it when I want :drake: 

Fucking clown in here bitching about me but doesn't mention anything about FIREPOWER and TLHBO hating on Xbox every time someone mentions something about liking it... like as if we're not tired of hearing about what they have to say about it...  or how about himself bringing up Xbox in every sales thread... dumbass :drake: 

FF7R sucks I hate it :jonb:

No one gives it a shit :drake:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

FF7R sucks I hate it :jonb:

No one gives it a shit :drake:

Meanwhile Goukosan, FIREPOWER, and TLHBO in every thread...

Xbox sucks I hate it :jonb: :cries:

Just shut the fuck up and ignore it you dumb bitch.  Nobody was talking to you :tom:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Meanwhile Goukosan, FIREPOWER, and TLHBO in every thread...

Xbox sucks I hate it :jonb: :cries:

Just shut the fuck up and ignore it you dumb bitch.  Nobody was talking to you :tom:

I have yet to bring up Xbox ITT, unlike you I don't feel the need to bring up that Xbox sucks every single time, like you do with FF7R anytime someone mentions they might play it or they like it:umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

I don't feel the need to bring up that Xbox sucks every single time

Then allow me.

Xbox sucks :tom:

No games :rofls:

@JonbX:jonb:

When even jonb the lemming of all lemmings has had enough you know it's a wrap for the xbox brand.