I got a PS5

11 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Lol jonb isnt impressed with a sony game who could have guessed. I'm sorry it doesn't meet his lofty expectations like Crackdown 3, State of decay 2, Voodoo Vince and Sea of Thieves.

You know what else doesnt meet my expectations? You're same repeated lines that you say over and over . Shut it, Bucky.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FF7R is great. Not playing the original might actually increase your enjoyment of it, because you won’t be thinking about all the things it does differently and end up becoming butthurt like remij

Cool, now you should try inserting a game in the slot in the front. That's how it works, I know it must be an alien concept for a Lemming but you'll get the hang of it.

Ive already used it more than you have 😆

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

:trump2:

Bucky is a new insult. Maybe you could share your thoughts on GOW or TLOU2, instead of just whining about me. Idiot.

Or lets talk about any game youve recently played. Ill be glad to discuss games on a game forum :reg:

2 hours ago, JonbX said:

Bucky is a new insult.

Not even close you've been using it for a while now.

2 hours ago, JonbX said:

Ill be glad to discuss games on a game forum :reg:

What I find interesting is that you, a Lemming, are talking about PlayStation games. I'm assuming that's because talking about games on Xbox is almost impossible :sass1:

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Not even close you've been using it for a while now.

What I find interesting is that you, a Lemming, are talking about PlayStation games. I'm assuming that's because talking about games on Xbox is almost impossible :sass1:

What i find interesting, is that you dont talk about playing games period. Because you dont play games. But you have plenty of time to talk about me and Xbox. Seem to have a lot in common with another poster here 🤡

5 hours ago, JonbX said:

What i find interesting, is that you dont talk about playing games period. Because you dont play games. But you have plenty of time to talk about me and Xbox. Seem to have a lot in common with another poster here 🤡

Hey I think it's good you finally got a console with some real games instead of relying on Gamepass filler. I just think its time you stopped pretending that every critically acclaimed game on PS sucks or disappoints but every piece of shovelware or filler on xbox is a gem or a banger, it makes you look kind of bias you know?

I'm not alone in having things in common with that poster, your obsession with stalking real life profiles to ensure people are only playing your approved list of games is a trait that you and him share. :sass2:

Why do lemkids have to make obligatory a 'I got a PS5 but it still sucks :tear2:' thread?

You fannies are are finally dining at the top table. Embrace it. :datass:

Edited by Cell
On 2022-08-21 at 3:19 AM, TLHBO said:

Hey I think it's good you finally got a console with some real games instead of relying on Gamepass filler. I just think its time you stopped pretending that every critically acclaimed game on PS sucks or disappoints but every piece of shovelware or filler on xbox is a gem or a banger, it makes you look kind of bias you know?

I'm not alone in having things in common with that poster, your obsession with stalking real life profiles to ensure people are only playing your approved list of games is a trait that you and him share. :sass2:

Im quite enjoying TLOU2 so far. Hopefully that saves you some hair pulling LOL.  🤡

On 2022-08-21 at 1:58 PM, Quad Damage said:

one can only re-play as dusk falls and prey so many times in a year :hest:

Very true. Im swamped right now in PS5 games.... Oh, actually.....every game i have installed besides 1 are all PS4 games 🤡

• dead 1
15 hours ago, JonbX said:

Very true. Im swamped right now in PS5 games.... Oh, actually.....every game i have installed besides 1 are all PS4 games 🤡

To be fair, nobody wants to replay Xbox One games, even with the slim pickings on the series X.

:mj:

On 2022-08-22 at 2:26 PM, JonbX said:

i mean that makes sense for anyone that went xbox one-only for 7 years 🤡

• Haha 1

I finished TLOU2. Honestly, it reminded my a lot of systemwars cows and sheep.

A revenge story where the sheep and cows are obsessed with the lemmings and xbox. Its drawn out a little too long. And finally, just when you think they can let the butthurt go, they abandon everything they have .....for one last battle. Thing is, the battle isnt with the lemmings. Its with themselves. And ultimately, they won nothing. Yet, lost themselves and all they had.

But seriously, i did enjoy this game. I was not expecting a large chunk of it to be based on Abbys story. I really didnt care much for her character or her story. It was bloated and felt like padding that could have been explained quicker thru cutscenes. I did like the little orphan kids for a bit but the pace slowed so much when you took over her character.

The gameplay was fun, the combat was satisfying and the presentation was great. I even liked the story between Ellie and Dina. Pretty well scripted. Abby and her supporting characters, not so much. I think i was over 25 hours when i finished this game. I think it would have been much better if 5 hours was cut from it.

Overall score, 8.0. When its good its great.

• Upvote 1
On 2022-08-19 at 10:11 PM, JonbX said:

I played the original for like an hour. Ill probably play the remake for about the same lmao. 

I think DS always looked fucking boring and awful. But i know some people think its great. Its not gonna be high on my list but ill try it eventually.

One of the best game from last-gen but I know you have ADHD and I don't think it's for you. It's a slow game that doesn't always have the most exciting action moments. I spent most of my time making road trails and zip lines so I could go deliver things across the map anywhere in no time. I found it awesome but it's definitely not for everyone. 

20 hours ago, Ramza said:

One of the best game from last-gen but I know you have ADHD and I don't think it's for you. It's a slow game that doesn't always have the most exciting action moments. I spent most of my time making road trails and zip lines so I could go deliver things across the map anywhere in no time. I found it awesome but it's definitely not for everyone. 

Sounds like shit but ill try it at some point. Ive been playing FF7R. I switched to Youtube for like 20 mins and when i went back to the game it put me at a save point over an hour behind and all my saves were gone. That was nice. 

• Haha 1