I got a PS5

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FF7R is great. Not playing the original might actually increase your enjoyment of it, because you won’t be thinking about all the things it does differently and end up becoming butthurt like remij

Cool, now you should try inserting a game in the slot in the front. That's how it works, I know it must be an alien concept for a Lemming but you'll get the hang of it.

Ive already used it more than you have 😆

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

or have different taste. it's subjective.

Yeah, like the people who prefer Disney Star Wars trilogy. It's subjective but still very much embarrassing. 

Just now, Ramza said:

Yeah, like the people who prefer Disney Star Wars trilogy. It's subjective but still very much embarrassing. 

it doesn't make them morons, though lol. there is no correlation between intellect and entertainment. i know a lot of brilliant people who love the escapism and simplicity of simple/dumb shit, and I know a lot of idiots who surprisingly enjoy deeper forms of entertainment, probably to overcompensate for their failures in life.

Just now, -GD-X said:

it doesn't make them morons, though lol. there is no correlation between intellect and entertainment. i know a lot of brilliant people who love the escapism and simplicity of simple/dumb shit, and I know a lot of idiots who surprisingly enjoy deeper forms of entertainment, probably to overcompensate for their failures in life.

I'm glad you admit FF7R is low entertainment and amount to what could be described as dumb shit.

10/10. Looks at them graphics. 

Just now, Ramza said:

I'm glad you admit FF7R is low entertainment and amount to what could be described as dumb shit.

10/10. Looks at them graphics. 

I never said FF7R is low entertainment, though. I just explained why saying "x game makes y person a moron" is inaccurate.

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I have yet to bring up Xbox ITT, unlike you I don't feel the need to bring up that Xbox sucks every single time, like you do with FF7R anytime someone mentions they might play it or they like it:umad:

This motherfucker :tom:     You really think I've spent more time hating on FF7R than you have saying Xbox sucks in every thread?  You ALWAYS bring up Xbox or lemmings in any fucking thread.   :drake: 

You're so fucking delusional it hurts.  The hilarious thing.. is that the person I was talking to, Jonb, pretty much left the forum because you and the other retards here wouldn't allow him to have a conversation about anything without turning it into an Xbox argument.  And you're the one whining because I said "FF7R sucks dick" a couple times... my LORD :cruise:  

Just admit you wanted to start a pathetic argument with me so you could Gouko-round me and that way when your boyfriend Jerry gets back from jerking off that he can claim again that I started it :woo:

6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

im even more excited for FF7R part 2 now because i can't wait to see how badly it triggers remij :smoke:

Oops... sorry Gouki... looks like Twinky cares about seeing how I react to it :tear2: 

Wrong again :tom: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Aerith dies :reg: 

Maybe? :scared: 

Spoiler

She still said, “Don’t fall in love with me.” but the other Avalanche members survived so this is obviously an alternate timeline and Aerith knows it is as well. 

7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Then allow me.

Xbox sucks :tom:

No games :rofls:

@JonbX:jonb:

When even jonb the lemming of all lemmings has had enough you know it's a wrap for the xbox brand.

You are retarded.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

The only embarrassing thing is gaming elitists 🤡

• dead 1
2 hours ago, Remij said:

This motherfucker :tom:     You really think I've spent more time hating on FF7R than you have saying Xbox sucks in every thread?  You ALWAYS bring up Xbox or lemmings in any fucking thread.   :drake: 

You're so fucking delusional it hurts.  The hilarious thing.. is that the person I was talking to, Jonb, pretty much left the forum because you and the other retards here wouldn't allow him to have a conversation about anything without turning it into an Xbox argument.  And you're the one whining because I said "FF7R sucks dick" a couple times... my LORD :cruise:  

Just admit you wanted to start a pathetic argument with me so you could Gouko-round me and that way when your boyfriend Jerry gets back from jerking off that he can claim again that I started it :woo:

100 percent true. Thats why most people left or barely post. Gook, Jerry and all their clones that just repeat the same dumb lines over and over and dont even talk about games.

• Like 1
Just now, JonbX said:

The only embarrassing thing is gaming elitists 🤡

ya. i can be a snobby tv/movie elitist and i know (and admit) how petty i can be about it. ironically, i watch a lot of (what i consider) dumb shit too. am i a hypocrite? in the words of heisenberg - "you're goddamn right!"

14 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

ya. i can be a snobby tv/movie elitist and i know (and admit) how petty i can be about it. ironically, i watch a lot of (what i consider) dumb shit too. am i a hypocrite? in the words of heisenberg - "you're goddamn right!"

David acting like a hermsnob buying up every 9 dollar no name indie pos LOL

image.png.c46bbf35c644fc76144008df6229a151.png meanwhile that cup is full of hot shit

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Remij said:

Meanwhile Goukosan, FIREPOWER, and TLHBO in every thread...

Xbox sucks I hate it :jonb: :cries:

Just shut the fuck up and ignore it you dumb bitch.  Nobody was talking to you :tom:

9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I have yet to bring up Xbox ITT, unlike you I don't feel the need to bring up that Xbox sucks every single time, like you do with FF7R anytime someone mentions they might play it or they like it:umad:

Would you look at that, Remij started another Remierry-Go-Round ™, and then moved the thread onto complaining about the people he hates.

....again.

And then jonb brought up those same people, again.

45 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Would you look at that, Remij started another Remierry-Go-Round ™, and then moved the thread onto complaining about the people he hates.

....again.

And then jonb brought up those same people, again.

4 hours ago, Remij said:

Called it so easily :woo: