Spider-Man on PC peaked at 66,436 on Steam

So Jerry says something that's actually false, substatic calls him out, and Jerry acts like him saying something false is no big deal and substatic shouldnt hold his feet to the fire for it.

Meanwhile he misinterprets one thing I say (but nobody else did), but he wants to dwell on it and act like hes won something.

Tell me again why you're not a fgt? :drake: You're a raging hypocrite and everyone can see it. But so long as you never admit you're wrong it doesn't count right.

• Like 1
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

40+ year old and still can't afmit he was wrong Jerry will never know what the touch of a woman feels like so it all works out in the end

I want to mod it on PC. I’m very into modding games.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

So Jerry says something that's actually false, substatic calls him out, and Jerry acts like him saying something false is no big deal and substatic shouldnt hold his feet to the fire for it.

Meanwhile he misinterprets one thing I say (but nobody else did), but he wants to dwell on it and act like hes won something.

Tell me again why you're not a fgt? :drake: You're a raging hypocrite and everyone can see it. But so long as you never admit you're wrong it doesn't count right.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:this guy's butthurt is still ongoing:lawl::lawl:

i almost forgot about rubberdub, over here

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Aaaand he switches subject when he has nothing else to say. Sorry skippy but that's not going to work.

You actually do all the shit you accuse others of doing :rofl:

No, you tried to reboot the argument and pretend you had won.........when you've always ran away

We both know what you were trying to say.

You got caught.

You KNOW you got caught, because you've been trying to run away ever since.

Its as simple as that.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, you tried to reboot the argument and pretend you had won.........when you've always ran away

We both know what you were trying to say.

You got caught.

You KNOW you got caught, because you've been trying to run away ever since.

Its as simple as that.

Again...

You (and you alone) misinterpret me, that means you "caught me".

You say something which is actually false and substatic "catches you"......nuh uh doesn't count.

You're such a pathetic manchild :rofls: I can't even begin to imagine the psychological issues that build up over a lifetime to lead to someone who can never under any circumstances admit they're wrong, and will derail, sidestep, backtrack and troll over 10 pages per thread just to avoid ever admitting to being wrong.

Like most others on here can agree to disagree or just say " ok I was wrong about that", but not you, no you will go to the ends of the Earth to deny being wrong.

You need to take a good long look at your life Jerry. Maybe see a therapist or something, it will do you good.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Again...

You (and you alone) misinterpret me, that means you "caught me".

No, its not a misinterpretation.

You purposely typed it in a way in which you thought you would have a clever way to get "out" from what you were clearly insinuating.

It just doesn't work against me, and that is why you are angry

You are basically trying to say that Spider-man releasing on PC on Day 1 as the PS4 is warranted, because both platforms are more or less equal, or COULD be equal.......and thus resulting in almost the same exact sales.

I immediately dispute this............and provide the biggest clincher........the Witcher 3 as the best example to demonstrate that the PS4 and PC userbases are simply not equal.

And then you immediately try to do the "I never SPECIFICALLY SAID THIS" routine.

The reason why that routine doesn't work, is because your original comment sounds so stupid if you aren't insinuating something bigger.

basically, you whittle yourself down to "if a game in on the market longer.........it sells more"

now why would you even make a comment that retarded in scope to begin with?

the answer?  you weren't. you were trying to insinuate something else.

No you said if it launched the same day as PS4 the same thing would have happened - priacy and low sales. I disagreed and said if it launched on PC 4 years ago it would have sold more. This was after I already complained about sony charging £50 for a 4 year old port for a bit of context.

I explained what I meant. Remij and Goukosan understood what I meant. You're the only one who took it that way.

But whatever...misinterpretation.

However then you explicitly state "Spider-Man only sold 66k copies" which is a complete lie.....tell me again the mental gymnastics how this doesn't count? :D

Why is there this "Jerry exception" rule where things just don't apply to you?

The whole forum can see you're a hypocrite and a whackjob and for some reason you're always concerned woth saving face. It doesn't matter Jerry, everybody laughs at you anyway :drake:

• Upvote 1
Just now, TLHBO said:

The whole forum can see you're a hypocrite and a whackjob and for some reason you're always concerned woth saving face. It doesn't matter Jerry, everybody laughs at you anyway :drake:

Indeed. :francis: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

:omglol: 

Jerky should put more colors in... to help him try to get his points across! :mickeyj:

All the colours :D a definite sign he's on the spectrum. I bet he's like Chris Chan IRL.

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

No you said if it launched the same day as PS4 the same thing would have happened - priacy and low sales.

No, I said that regarding price.

Remember how I typed "it could have been $50, or $30"

You remember that???????

18 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I disagreed and said if it launched on PC 4 years ago it would have sold more.

No, more like you didn't pay attention to what I said............and that is where you tried to insinuate the thing that I caught.

I even made fun of your of you idea simply not lacking any true business logic.

Once again I point you to the Witcher 3 chart in which the PS4 smokes the PC in its first year.

20 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I explained what I meant. Remij and Goukosan understood what I meant. You're the only one who took it that way.

No, you clearly tried to insinuate that the PC would achieve the same as the PS4 sales.

You know you were saying that.

The moment I start making fun of you for saying that..........you try to back and whittle your argument down to something incredibly simplistic

Basically "if it releases earlier on the PC, then its on sale for longer, and therefore the sales numbers are higher than now."

Who would make such a retarded observation?

By that same logic, why don't you just wait two months and come back and boast to me that the Spiderman PC sales numbers in October 2022 are higher than August 2022. Yeah, no shit.

But you were actually trying to say "if the game releases on PC the same time it releases on PS4, they'd be about equal."

That's why you were actually saying.

Look at the butthurt

24 minutes ago, Remij said:

:omglol: 

Jerky should put more colors in... to help him try to get his points across! :mickeyj:

23 minutes ago, Remij said:

Indeed. :francis: 

he ran away after I reminded him he was a fakeboy, and all he can do now is try to dingleberry onto other people's posts

20 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

All the colours :D a definite sign he's on the spectrum. I bet he's like Chris Chan IRL.

who the fuck is Chris Chan?

Somebody you follow?:drake:

So all your bullshit and nonsense aside...

I notice you still ran away from explaining why it "doesn't count" when substatic calls you out when you were wrong :rofl:

You can take something simple I said and analyze it and do some mental gymnastics and explain why I meant something completely different but only you are intelligent enough to see it and everyone else is wrong...but when you're caught in a direct quote saying something false its not a big deal substatic is wrong for dwelling on it and actually you meant something completelt different right? :drake:

Does your mother know you're like this?

8 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

So all your bullshit and nonsense aside...

I notice you still ran away from explaining why it "doesn't count" when substatic calls you out when you were wrong :rofl:

he just ran away from HIS OWN argument....again

and is now trying to argue on behalf of substatic.

yeah, that's not going to work, either :drake::drake::drake:

thanks for confirming that you are running away for like the 4th time, minimum

Buddy you lost the argument pages back when you knowingly forfeited by dicktucking and running when asked to prove your bullshit - and that's because you can not do it. 2 pages on and you still can not do it, that's why you sidestep and obfuscate at every opportunity. :drake:

The only reason we're still going right now is because I'm trying to get to the root of your problems to understand why you are the way that you are because God help you Jerry you can't carry on living this way. Don't you want to get better?

Just now, TLHBO said:

Buddy you lost the argument pages back when you knowingly forfeited by dicktucking and running when asked to prove your bullshit - and that's because you can not do it. 2 pages on and you still can not do it, that's why you sidestep and obfuscate at every opportunity. :drake:

The only reason we're still going right now is because I'm trying to get to the root of your problems to understand why you are the way that you are because God help you Jerry you can't carry on living this way. Don't you want to get better?

he keeps on running away, and then he comes back hours later and tries to re-explain recent history as if he won.

I can go ahead and ask the SAME EXACT questions that I just did

.............and he will run away again.

I can set my watch to it.

Currently, Spider-Man Remastered has a Steam rating of 96%, and judging by the number of reviews, the PC version of the game has sold approximately 400-500 thousand copies on this platform alone. Not bad at all for a 2018 updated version of the game.

Also

PlayStation PC launcher references found in 'Marvel's Spider-Man: Remastered' code | Engadget

PC can't stop getting away with this!

DefenselessWideeyedBrahmanbull-max-1mb.g

7 hours ago, Substatic said:

LOL judging by the reviews.

Here comes the dingleberry.........you know its bad when both Lemij and TLHBO have abandoned their fights and are relying on Subtwatic's posts to get behind

5 hours ago, Remij said:

"Bubu you basically said..." then lists a bunch of shit you didn't say...

The story of Jerky's life :tom:

No, the story of my life is that I cut through bullshitters, and their bullshit.

Just like I cut through him..............and he didn't like it, because he thought he had constructed the perfect bullshit to not get trapped in.