Official 2022 NFL Thread.

That Jimmy injury was brutal. Purdy played well and even made some great throws under pressure. Defense definitely can carry teams to championships to make up for mediocre QB play (see: Eli Manning’s Giants and 2001 Ravens). Still feel bad for the guy. He’s done nothing but win for the 49ers and to see his season and more than likely chance as a starting QB go down like that isn’t fair to him. Hope we still keep him next year again. 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really hope the Cowboys lose their first two games, and go into week 3 absolutely on edge against the NY Giants, with tons of veiled threats that Mike McCarthy better win against the next two divisi

Not NFL and lol college football lol, but the FSU vs. LSU game was fucking hilarious.     5:20 onward if you want to see one of the wildest endings to a football game.

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Ike said:

That Jimmy injury was brutal. Purdy played well and even made some great throws under pressure. Defense definitely can carry teams to championships to make up for mediocre QB play (see: Eli Manning’s Giants and 2001 Ravens). Still feel bad for the guy. He’s done nothing but win for the 49ers and to see his season and more than likely chance as a starting QB go down like that isn’t fair to him. Hope we still keep him next year again. 

49ers just seem to always have bad luck with freak injuries that derail their seasons.  Their two healthy years under Shanahan they go to a Superbowl and Championship game.  Purdy was actually a good Big12 qb for Iowa State and he has always looked pretty  good when he has been on the field so we will see.  He has all of the weapons that he needs and that soon to be legendary defense.

Edited by lostfool
6 minutes ago, lostfool said:

49ers just seem to always have bad luck with freak injuries that derail their seasons.  Their two healthy years under Shanahan they go to a Superbowl and Championship game.  Purdy was actually a good Big12 qb for Iowa State and he has always looked pretty  good when he has been on the field so we will see.  He has all of the weapons that he needs and that soon to be legendary defense.

Yeah, I think he’ll be fine. Some of those throws were in tight windows and were pretty impressive. He needs to work on his vision though. He missed a couple of open receivers. However, I don’t think any backup qb had a better situation than this roster, defense, and a coach who can scheme for you. He’s also been practicing against the best defense in the league all year so that has to count for something. I’m still all in on a Super Bowl. That defense can win one. 

7 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Sweet.  Take lots of pics and post them here.

I’ll try. I usually forget and I’ll be pregaming all afternoon haha. I got $75 cheap seats back in the summer when all of Seattle thought the Seahawks would be shitty. (They still are lol) It’s one of the nice things about living in this area is I always get to see one 9ers game every season. Went last year too here’s a pic. I’ll be on the other upper corner tonight. 

F491E9DF-1E74-4BD1-99F3-2D95870CEDCD.jpeg

4 hours ago, Ike said:

I’ll try. I usually forget and I’ll be pregaming all afternoon haha. I got $75 cheap seats back in the summer when all of Seattle thought the Seahawks would be shitty. (They still are lol) It’s one of the nice things about living in this area is I always get to see one 9ers game every season. Went last year too here’s a pic. I’ll be on the other upper corner tonight. 

F491E9DF-1E74-4BD1-99F3-2D95870CEDCD.jpeg

Damn I remember when you could by two tickets for 50 🤣.   Those are good seats.  I look forward to see the pics from this game. 

Just now, lostfool said:

Nice.  The Niners quieted that crowd quickly 

I’d say it was about 35% red and gold. There were also lots of empty seats. That roughing penalty was total bs. NFL had to keep viewers interested though. The defense makes games so lopsided. Both Kittle TDs were on my side too. :whew:

• Ike★ unpinned this topic