Official 2022 NFL Thread.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really hope the Cowboys lose their first two games, and go into week 3 absolutely on edge against the NY Giants, with tons of veiled threats that Mike McCarthy better win against the next two divisi

Not NFL and lol college football lol, but the FSU vs. LSU game was fucking hilarious.     5:20 onward if you want to see one of the wildest endings to a football game.

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Ike said:

Championship Weekend Picks:

Bengals over Chiefs

49ers over Eagles 

Both games should be really good. Can’t wait. :wow2:

Yeah it’s so hard to pick even moneyline bets this week. I’ll prob do some type of parlay. I honestly just don’t know who to pick. I want to say bengals but damn chiefs are gonna be playing inspired. I also wanna say 9ers but eagles can score so quickly and we haven’t seen the 9ers behind since Purdys been in. Might be a whole other story if they get down 2 tds and have to rely on pass. 

28 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Yeah it’s so hard to pick even moneyline bets this week. I’ll prob do some type of parlay. I honestly just don’t know who to pick. I want to say bengals but damn chiefs are gonna be playing inspired. I also wanna say 9ers but eagles can score so quickly and we haven’t seen the 9ers behind since Purdys been in. Might be a whole other story if they get down 2 tds and have to rely on pass. 

Not quite the same as Philly, but he was down 10 to the Raiders in Vegas, where 60-70% of the crowd was Niners fans. It’s definitely got a 20-17 score line either way type of feel. 

8 hours ago, Ike said:

Philly fans quite confident that’s going to be the case even though Dallas hung 40

on them. :qbad:

Thread on Reddit about how Philly is already greasing street poles in preparation for a super bowl appearance. Like come on. 

well, the SB is set. Hard to bet against the eagles, they’ve just dominated. but the chiefs did put 42 on them last year, albeit with Hill and a weaker Philly defense. Hurts still has a good game last year too despite the loss. 

Im thinking 37-30 Eagles, but I’d rather KC win. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ike★ unpinned this topic