New Plague Tale Requiem trailer

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

word! imagine those devs with a large budget :wow2:

This is the same studio that MS contracted Flight Simulator out to. They're clearly very skilled and flexible enough to create high quality games in completely different genres. Im surprised no major publisher has tried to buy them out yet but I think its just a matter of time, especially if Requiem is well received.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This is the same studio that MS contracted Flight Simulator out to. They're clearly very skilled and flexible enough to create high quality games in completely different genres. Im surprised no major publisher has tried to buy them out yet but I think its just a matter of time, especially if Requiem is well received.

I thought MS would have nabbed them since PT is an excellent Last Of Us competitor.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Despite being so close to release they're still making improvements to the graphics :wow2:Nice upgrade over the build from 2 months ago

FacKz6-XgAEgDzO?format=jpg&name=large

FacKxMsWAAEBlG7?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FacMtnqXoAAZrln?format=jpg&name=large

FacMxhyXgAAMboJ?format=jpg&name=large

holy shit! incredible!

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The vibe the composer went for with the OST reminds me a lot of Witcher 3 :wow2: Fits the setting well

Honestly the whole trajectory of Asobo and Plague Tale reminds me of CDPR with The Witcher.

I feel like if they knock this one out of the park, it sets them up to have that "Witcher 3" type moment with their 3rd game.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im on a media blackout but there's a new dev diary

Also, game has Neil Druckmann's seal of approval :wow2:

damn, that's some serious praise. i have no doubt that there will be a section (or sections,) that bugs me. the original had a few awful parts. however, i'm sure the full experience will be epic!

• Like 1