I might marry this bitch not a tranny

Thoughts? I feel so comfortable and good with her never experienced it will any other woman and I can fuck her 4 times a day and she's so wet I can barely feel shit and cum so I got to drill her like a motherfucker. 

We're on vacation in Crimea in my apartment till the 26th of August and she's loving it. 

image.thumb.png.0eb1be1e2dec2bc799ae6862484124ec.png

image.png.9a252d4328338fa85596392def8bc001.png

image.png.e31a27c57f5728e6ed667257b8c139b8.png

image.thumb.png.de5b6c497bf4d7074f87809df44feb5a.png

I don't use social media but she has 60 fucking desperate Simps commenting photos I take of her how sexy she is. No one knows I date her. 

She's so into me, we both fast for 48 hours with no food so I make her a better fuck toy. 

22 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

I can fuck her 4 times a day and she's so wet I can barely feel shit and cum so I got to drill her like a motherfucker. 

Uhh that's decently common from what I have experienced. Not a reason to marry someone.

I know this is gay to ask, but do you love her? Don't marry her because of some pussy you can find on any random bitch.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Uhh that's decently common from what I have experienced. Not a reason to marry someone.

I know this is gay to ask, but do you love her? Don't marry her because of some pussy you can find on any random bitch.

It’s decently common guys can’t cum with women? :wonder:

you don’t think it’s the fact she doesn’t have a dick? :D 

Edited by ghostz
  • Haha 2

Enjoy the divorce settlements in a couple of years you dumb fuck. It's like you lost your virginity yesterday or something. 

I know a little bit about your financial/possessions situation and here's a pro tip for you: NEVER MARRY ANYONE. EVER. NEVER. Unless she's richer than you with her possessions but good luck with that. 

Don't even live in the same apartment/house as your GF. Another pro tip. You don't want to be recognized as a legal couple anywhere. 

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Enjoy the divorce settlements in a couple of years you dumb fuck. It's like you lost your virginity yesterday or something. 

I know a little bit about your financial/possessions situation and here's a pro tip for you: NEVER MARRY ANYONE. EVER. NEVER. Unless she's richer than you with her possessions but good luck with that. 

Don't even live in the same apartment/house as your GF. Another pro tip. You don't want to be recognized as a legal couple anywhere. 

How bad did you get burned? :D 

Just now, ghostz said:

How bad did you get burned? :D 

I'm too smart to fall for that shit. I've seen it first hands though, it's even worse when you have kids in the mix. 

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

i had a prenup, so my simplified dissolution of marriage court date was literally a month after it was filed, and only took an hour for the divorce. i didn't lose anything. and i made 3 times more than her. but i know shit is different with kids.