I might marry this bitch not a tranny

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i had a prenup, so my simplified dissolution of marriage court date was literally a month after it was filed, and only took an hour for the divorce. i didn't lose anything. and i made 3 times more than her. but i know shit is different with kids.

I know here you can sign contracts and agreements but who wants to go through that shit anyway? Plus, you don't marry some broad you just met. I'm trying to protect Aza because I know he's dumb and easily gets attached. 

I know personally I'm done legally sharing my possessions with any woman for the rest of my life. I have my place, you have your place, we can date, share moments and have fun. When she'll want to break up after she realize she can't change me or who I am then we'll just break up. Bye, bitch. Next one, please.

I have no idea why anyone in his late 30s wouldn't think otherwise. Wake up clowns, marriage isn't working out for 80% of couples and here starry eyed dumb motherfucker with a hard-on just can't wait to fall for the same old fucking story. Our generation is fucked, you can forget the boomer family lifestyle. You're gonna end up a single father who see his stupid ex wife with her boyfriend every week to go pick up your child. Then argue with her until he reach 18 because you don't agree with some of the things she has been teaching him. 

Wow, what a fantastic life prospect, can't wait.

200.gif

• Haha 2

aza's first real gf? I doubt it, he's probably just stalking her like all his other victims. notice how he posts pics of her and says nobody knows they are together :woo:

here's a pic of him and his gf (on vacation again) few months ago when he was pestering my ass on discord 

Spoiler

IMG_20220620_220655_224.jpg?width=512&he

i'm not even jk, this negga sent me this shit :tom: 

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I know here you can sign contracts and agreements but who wants to go through that shit anyway? Plus, you don't marry some broad you just met. I'm trying to protect Aza because I know he's dumb and easily gets attached. 

I know personally I'm done legally sharing my possessions with any woman for the rest of my life. I have my place, you have your place, we can date, share moments and have fun. When she'll want to break up after she realize she can't change me or who I am then we'll just break up. Bye, bitch. Next one, please.

I have no idea why anyone in his late 30s wouldn't think otherwise. Wake up clowns, marriage isn't working out for 80% of couples and here starry eyed dumb motherfucker with a hard-on just can't wait to fall for the same old fucking story. Our generation is fucked, you can forget the boomer family lifestyle. You're gonna end up a single father who see his stupid ex wife with her boyfriend every week to go pick up your child. Then argue with her until he reach 18 because you don't agree with some of the things she has been teaching him. 

Wow, what a fantastic life prospect, can't wait.

200.gif

haha i agree that marriage is a waste of time. been there, done that. i'm good. i rather have friends w/benefits.

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

haha i agree that marriage is a waste of time. been there, done that. i'm good. i rather have friends w/benefits.

What cracks me up is when couples splurge tens of thousands of dollars on elaborate weddings and then get divorced a few months later :D Its such a waste of money. My cousin did the smart thing and just legally married his girlfriend with the only costs being the rings they got each other. I actually feel like thats becoming more popular and more people are starting to ditch traditional weddings. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

What cracks me up is when couples splurge tens of thousands of dollars on elaborate weddings and then get divorced a few months later :D Its such a waste of money. My cousin did the smart thing and just legally married his girlfriend with the only costs being the rings they got each other. I actually feel like thats becoming more popular and more people are starting to ditch traditional weddings. 

broooooo that happened to my sister's former friend! she had this $50,000+ wedding. then she wanted a divorce a few months later :D  apparently, she met a dude at a club and started banging him. mind you, this chick was some church broad. i died laughing :D

• Haha 2

There may be some truth to what Ramza is saying. Warlord Putin has said if soldiers are killed, he’ll payout like 40k euros, on the off chance this is true who would get it Aza when the Ukrainians blow you up?

Will your parents or your tranny? Can these people even count that high, imagine how many roubles that would be. Who would win a fight between your dad and the tranny, I know you said she isn't a tranny (been through all the surgery) but this bitch could still have 20 years of testosterone in there, she could fuck your dad up assuming he’s some 60+ year old commie cunt who grew up eating straw and dust. Big decisions to make my man.

:reg:

37 minutes ago, Cell said:

Will your parents or your tranny?   Who would win a fight between your dad and the tranny, I know you said she isn't a tranny (been through all the surgery) but this bitch could still have 20 years of testosterone in there, she could fuck your dad up assuming he’s some 60+ year old commie cunt who grew up eating straw and dust. 

lmao

Edited by Substatic