• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dumb ass

this thread is entertaining af!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

PS5 is last this year, which is what you were claiming wasn’t the case. Do you need me to re quote? :drake:

Xbox is still last place this year. It hasn’t caught up to the total sales of PS5 in the US. Still sipping that Copium I see. There is no universe where LBox isn’t last place :mickeyj:

F3018918-9322-4457-9535-9E4B3223709C.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No they don't,  you still can't count apparently 

Sony didn't say anything about its PS5 console forecast, but it sold 2.4 million units this quarter compared to 2.3 million in the same quarter last year (21.7 million units to date). That means it must sell over 5 million units on average for the next three quarters to meet its May forecast — something it has never done before. 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Sony didn't say anything about its PS5 console forecast, but it sold 2.4 million units this quarter compared to 2.3 million in the same quarter last year (21.7 million units to date). That means it must sell over 5 million units on average for the next three quarters to meet its May forecast — something it has never done before. 

The forecast remains the same.  They've already said this will have enough units to meet demand and reach their goal.  :umad:

Just now, ghostz said:

….and they have to sell 5 million PS5’s per quarter, as I said before…… 

And?  18 million is actually low,  it maybe unrealistic for Xbox. 

But Sony has sold over 20 million in a fiscal year multiple times.   So have Nintendo. 

Xbox on the other hand.. Never done anything remotely close :feelsbadman:

• Geese 1
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

….and they have to sell 5 million PS5’s per quarter, as I said before…… 

:hest: For LBox selling 18 million units worldwide in a year is an impossible goal but for Sony its nothing especially when their console shipments normalizes. 

18 million is actually kinda low for them when you compare to their previous years.

B5032C60-4B57-4A6D-A397-F4372CF39553.jpeg

Online retailers were trying to get rid of the Xbox Series S by dropping the price to $250 last week.

Whereas Gamestop is hyping another PS5 in-store event today, and they're still selling forced bundles.

wrDKphS.png

PS5 demand has not slowed down in the slightest

• Geese 1
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

We'll see... depends if they stick to the formula, or try to throw on a new gimmick lol

LOL they'll easily surpass XBox, just like Switch easily surpassed Xbox One.

Nobody has remote spent one second thinking about this, except you.:hest:

• Geese 1
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: For LBox selling 18 million units worldwide in a year is an impossible goal but for Sony its nothing especially when their console shipments normalizes. 

18 million is actually kinda low for them when you compare to their previous years.

B5032C60-4B57-4A6D-A397-F4372CF39553.jpeg

Sony has NEVER averaged 5 million PS consoles over 3 quarters.  NEVER. How is this “low” for them? :kaz:

Edited by ghostz
Just now, Remij said:

Nobody was talking to you :Jeff:

Nobody is talking to you, either.

We're laughing and talking AT you, for being so stupid.

You telling me that you were talking to me..........is like a dog or some other pet attempting to tell me that they weren't talking to me.

:mjgrin:you get talked down to, here. especially when you typed something that stupid

• Haha 1