July NPD Switch #1 Units, PS5 #2 in units and #1 in revenue

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Sony has NEVER averaged 5 million PS consoles over 3 quarters.  NEVER. How is this “low” for them? :kaz:

Just now, Goukosan said:

"The fourth-quarter tally makes for a total of 20 million PS4s shipped during the 2016 fiscal year, which is exactly on target with Sony’s forecast from May 2016." 

:umad:

Bbbbbbut never :awww:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dumb ass

this thread is entertaining af!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"The fourth-quarter tally makes for a total of 20 million PS4s shipped during the 2016 fiscal year, which is exactly on target with Sony’s forecast from May 2016." 

:umad:

Ghostz the retard is now starting to regret that dumb bet he made :mj:

93E82E20-3805-4C18-A460-DE97BD4BF738.jpeg

Just now, ghostz said:

Those are worldwide sales :kaz:

Dumbass... The quarterly numbers you're quoting  are world wide sales :umad:

This is like the 4th time you have shown you have ZERO clue what fiscal year sales are.... They're world wide forecast your dense clown :sabu:😃

• Haha 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

Dumbass... The quarterly numbers you're quoting  are world wide sales :umad:

This is like the 4th time you have shown you have ZERO clue what fiscal year sales are.... They're world wide forecast your dense clown :sabu:😃

And you agreed to a 18 million bet for USA sales :kaz:

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Those are worldwide sales :kaz:

41 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Sony didn't say anything about its PS5 console forecast, but it sold 2.4 million units this quarter compared to 2.3 million in the same quarter last year (21.7 million units to date). That means it must sell over 5 million units on average for the next three quarters to meet its May forecast — something it has never done before. 

These are worldwide sales you fucking clown. 

Ghostz is clueless as always :sabu:

Just now, ghostz said:

First your dumbass thought Sony fiscal year was a calendar year. 

Now you think their fiscal year numbers that they report every quarter is USA only. 

How stupid are you? :drake:

• dead 1
17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Switch 2 will curb stomp Xbox out the gate.. Not even worth arguing about :cmpunk1:

It would be hard for them to fuck up a straight Switch 2.... but I would not be surprised to see them try to tack on some gimmick.

Could WiiU again at any moment. :francis: 

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

this thread is entertaining af! :aitch:

What do you think Nintendo is going to do for their next console GD?

I'm just curious, because I don't think improvement in hardware power alone (considering Nintendo wont settle for sub 2 hour battery life) is going to be enough for Nintendo to differentiate and convince people they need to upgrade.

Do you think they try to do some gimmick again?  Or just straight Switch 2 and continue on?

Just now, Remij said:

I'm just curious, because I don't think improvement in hardware power alone (considering Nintendo wont settle for sub 2 hour battery life) is going to be enough for Nintendo to differentiate and convince people they need to upgrade.

Do you think they try to do some gimmick again?  Or just straight Switch 2 and continue on?

They’d be stupid to do anything than fix the joycons and improve on what that they have. Call it super switch or switch 2 preferably

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Nobody agreed to USA only you retard. FY reports for Sony are worldwide not USA.

The bet we all agreed to was worldwide and has always been worldwide you clown :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

switch 2 for sure!

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

The newer chipset from Nvidia will be more efficient so expect around the same battery life while also getting a generational increase in processing. 

The next Switch will be a another hybrid. (they laid out the road map for the next 10 years already)  they didn't consolidate the entire company on the development side to turn back on the Switch line now. 

My prediction is whatever "gimmicks"  they add will be in the controller and or dock. 

While the system itself will just be in a similar form factor of the OG Switch. 

Which is exactly what they did with OG Switch.    They were still able to do the gimmicky games (Labo,  1-2 Switch, that  Mario Kart RC  game,  Etc)  without having the entire system itself built around the gimmick like Wii, Wiiu and 3DS.

This gave them the flexibility to not be weighed down by the gimmick if it doesn't catch on (like Wiiu, and the 3D in 3Ds for example). 

Edited by Goukosan