45 years ago today Voyager 2 left Earth

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Unfortunately we need to cancel it, as it's carrying a disc that says there are only 2 genders :(

On that disk from 45 years ago, it also says intercourse is only between a man and a woman and that same gender intercourse must be eradicated by death to ensure the survival of the species.   Cancel it henceforth!!!! 

Edited by Goukosan
47 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

On that disk from 45 years ago, it also says intercourse is only between a man and a woman and that same gender intercourse must be eradicated by death to ensure the survival of the species.   Cancel it henceforth!!!! 

Yes cancel it. I am offended by past grievances!! 

Just now, Goukosan said:

I agree,  let's go back in time 45 years ago when we only had two genders and same gender intercourse was illegal  and punishable by law :juggle:

I'm not saying that goukosan. But you already know this. 

I am talking about people that like to topple statues, rename institutions, rewrite history, through a lens of 2022 instead of what and how people thought in the past. It's a stupid pointless endeavour. But you already know this right? 

12 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I'm not saying that goukosan. But you already know this. 

I am talking about people that like to topple statues, rename institutions, rewrite history, through a lens of 2022 instead of what and how people thought in the past. It's a stupid pointless endeavour. But you already know this right? 

Why stop there? It would just be better if we go back to a time of two genders and got rid of all unlawful sex between same genders :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I agree,  let's go back in time 45 years ago when we only had two genders and same gender intercourse was illegal  and punishable by law :juggle:

This is probably the best thing you've ever said :obama:Great idea.