Spider-Man Remastered is Playstation's biggest PC launch in the UK

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, you didn't

you actually tried to laugh it off.

and then, like 45 minutes later.............the amount of embarassing tweets FINALLY sank in, and you realized how bad you looked.

so you got aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangry as fuck.

during the middle of the night.

it was a full-on meltdown

.......you want me to do it again?

Because the funniest part is.................those weren't even your most embarrassing tweets. You most embarrassing ones were not from the early part of the year, they were from the recent summer months.

giphy.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JERRYHBFR! You can tell he's owned hard because he always goes into hiding when hes caught bullshitting.

I was just saying this current model and results are poor.    I didn't think about Sony expanding their own ecosystem and subscriptions based services on PC though, I was only thinking about

Over 100 million in revenue. Just some from old ports sony can fund a new AAA game that the fake Sony fans here wont play 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij said:

That's not going to happen and you know it lol

I know but it doesn't mean we can't have wishful thinking. :juggle:

So long as they release on steam its something. If they make their own launcher (and id assume it would be an abomonation like many other 3rd party launchers) and they pull their games off Steam they can go fuck themselves.

Just now, TLHBO said:

I know but it doesn't mean we can't have wishful thinking. :juggle:

So long as they release on steam its something. If they make their own launcher (and id assume it would be an abomonation like many other 3rd party launchers) and they pull their games off Steam they can go fuck themselves.

They wont be doing that.

The launcher will convince some people to buy their games there though... and they will make the full amount on those sales.  But they aren't going to pull their games off of Steam.

Also Sony's games will make the $50M in sales quickly, and all sales after that they will make 80% off of on Steam.

Just now, Remij said:

They wont be doing that.

The launcher will convince some people to buy their games there though... and they will make the full amount on those sales.  But they aren't going to pull their games off of Steam.

Also Sony's games will make the $50M in sales quickly, and all sales after that they will make 80% off of on Steam.

I bet their launcher sucks ass though. Lets be real.

oh man, they're all melting down, and trying to help each other, as hard as they can

its funny watching it all happen

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Jehu MELTDOWN ITT🤣

i made him break, and now he's trying something else

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

bubu want me to post your entire twitter that I took pictures of AGAIN?! 

:kaz: 

this guy is already pre-melting down because of his embarrassing tweets

2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

giphy.gif

this poor guy is trying to come in and desperately help.

Just now, JonbX said:

Jehu the Clown

image.png.a296e77bcd0483a1ab976e937d895857.png

🤡🤡

IM GONNA STALK YOUR TWITTERZ, THATLL TEACH YOU 🤡

the people who ALREADY stalk my PSN are trying to make fun........of stalking

:hest:they're swinging wildly., and its enjoyable watching it happen.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

I bet their launcher sucks ass though. Lets be real.

Oh, it will be barebones as fuck for sure.  It's not going to, or ever will be meant to compare with Steam.

Just a way for them to support PSN natively on PC, and account integration stuff.  They'll have that, and PSNow on there together.  Gives them a bit of a platform, and whatever sales they can get there is great for them.  PSN perks and discounts could sway some people.

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

oh man, they're all melting down, and trying to help each other, as hard as they can

its funny watching it all happen

i made him break, and now he's trying something else

this guy is already pre-melting down because of his embarrassing tweets

this poor guy is trying to come in and desperately help.

the people who ALREADY stalk my PSN are trying to make fun........of stalking

hey're swinging wildly., and its enjoyable watching it happen.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bxtc2qhd7a4xh5gsb169

3 hours ago, Substatic said:

Why lie so often?

Why do you?

Oh, I know...........because you're trying to avoid that fact that.......I...........was............right

It did come below God of War.

Notice how you don't have the sack to acknowledge this.:trump:

Jesus christ... imagine being like Jerky and not being able to admit you completely misunderstood concurrent users for total sales... and then jerry-go-rounding about it in multiple threads trying to side step the fact.

Any other person would have been like "oh my bad"... but not that fakeboy clown... round and round he goes... 3+ days :shake: 

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jesus christ... imagine being like Jerky and not being able to admit you completely misunderstood concurrent users for total sales... and then jerry-go-rounding about it in multiple threads trying to side step the fact.

Any other person would have been like "oh my bad"... but not that fakeboy clown... round and round he goes... 3+ days :shake: 

LOL I got this butthurt bitch spilling his butthurt into this thread, now.

Imagine how I already explained that when I said my post references the OP, and the OP's comparison was not incorrect.

And then you tried to claim ownage against me..............by CLINGING onto a word......for three straight days.:tom:

You really can't win.

5 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Citation to

He now ran away from the thing he was trying to accuse me of...............not "explaining the situation"

This guy doesn't want to acknowledge anything, at this point.

Because all he has........is him clinging onto a word. That I already explained when I "explained the situation" to him.

He's done.

50 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Explain this simple sentence,

No we're sticking to the subject.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

He now ran away from the thing he was trying to accuse me of...............not "explaining the situation"

This guy doesn't want to acknowledge anything, at this point.

Because all he has........is him clinging onto a word. That I already explained when I "explained the situation" to him.

He's done.