iphone vs. android thread version 1535346534

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ladies say your dick is hard to find

The switch is definitely not a premium console lol. Series X and PS5 are the only ones. PC is luxury gaming at its finest, though. 

I couldn’t care less how it all plays out. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

It was up until end of May. 

Now that there is enough PS5 stock, Xbox is going to be outsold every month that there is PS5 stock.  :juggle:

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

If sales matter, why isn’t Apple better than Samsung? :juggle:

So Sony is both better than Xbox..........AND has more sales.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Edited by jehurey

Seems like they’ve finally sorted production, it’s been as super rare in the UK unless you monitored drops every hour of every day until recently and it’s been like that for 18 months. I only just managed to buy one yesterday.

24 minutes ago, Cell said:

Seems like they’ve finally sorted production, it’s been as super rare in the UK unless you monitored drops every hour of every day until recently and it’s been like that for 18 months. I only just managed to buy one yesterday.

:leo: and another one joins the soiree

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:leo: and another one joins the soiree

Jerry, I’ve owned nothing but PlayStation consoles since 1999, I don’t join the soirée’s, I start them.

:smoke:

34 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Apple has 60% global market share on phones over $400 :tom: They also make (by far) the most revenue. 

you gotta be consistent with your logic here. If Sony is the best, so is apple :juggle:

"on phones over 400" :sabu:

If you apply that same logic to Xbox it would be even  further behind because the series S would be Xcluded:umad:

Samsung sells the most phones full stop :juggle:

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"on phones over 400" :sabu:

If you apply that same logic to Xbox it would be even  further behind because the series S would be Xcluded:umad:

Samsung sells the most phones full stop :juggle:

it would be almost the same if Microsoft was selling xboxs for $100, that’s equivalent to what Samsung is doing with phones. There’s a reason apple has 60% of premium phones sold worldwide and a 2:1 lead over Samsung (any phones) in US:hehe:

Edited by ghostz
14 minutes ago, ghostz said:

it would be almost the same if Microsoft was selling xboxs for $100, that’s equivalent to what Samsung is doing with phones. There’s a reason apple has 60% of premium phones sold worldwide and a 2:1 lead over Samsung (any phones) in US:hehe:

Bbbut over 400 :awww:

Thanks for pushing Xbox further back by only counting consoles that cost over 400 :juggle:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bbbut over 400 :awww:

Thanks for pushing Xbox further back by only counting consoles that cost over 400 :juggle:

That’s fine, idgaf about Xbox. You admitting Apple is premium and more successful than Samsung is all I needed. :juggle:

Samsungs top selling phone of 2021 wasn’t even $200 :kaz:

Edited by ghostz
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to iphone vs. android thread version 1535346534