iphone vs. android thread version 1535346534

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's a screen shot from my galaxy S10 dumbass, have had that feature since I bought the phone in 2019 :umad:

3 years before iOS 16.

You'll see in a few months when your phone finally updates LOL

oh wait, maybe you won't get the update. your phone is getting pretty old :hehe:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ladies say your dick is hard to find

The switch is definitely not a premium console lol. Series X and PS5 are the only ones. PC is luxury gaming at its finest, though. 

I couldn’t care less how it all plays out. 

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

And once again, Samsungs is half baked. Apples is much, much better and more vibrant.

Oh, also Samsung's latest flagship has a worse screen than iPhone 13s. We're on iPhone 14s now, LOL

all that, and still and a worse camera, battery, and worse performance. :juggle:

Nah.. lmfao.

Who even uses their screens at full brightness? Shit is too bright as it is and needlessly kills battery life. :drake: 

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You'll see in a few months when your phone finally updates LOL

oh wait, maybe you won't get the update. your phone is getting pretty old :hehe:

I've had it in Goodluck since 2019, no need to wait for an update.   Changes made in Goodlock are applied at a system level.. Because it's a Samsung app for Samsung galaxy phones. :cmpunk1:

I'll probably keep this phone until 2024. 

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I've had it in Goodluck since 2019, no need to wait for an update.   Changes made in Goodlock are applied at a system level.. Because it's a Samsung app for Samsung galaxy phones. :cmpunk1:

I'll probably keep this phone until 2024. 

…it’s being applied directly after ios16 comes out, what a shocker :tom:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The new Samsung beta came out in 2019? :umad:

The beta also updates old features like this that were there since 2019 and older to work with the new OS :umad:

Ghostz boasting about Apple copies entire feature and designs from Samsung :drake:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The beta also updates old features like this that were there since 2019 and older to work with the new OS :umad:

Ghostz boasting about Apple copies entire feature and designs from Samsung :drake:

https://www.businessinsider.com/heres-samsungs-step-by-step-guide-for-how-to-copy-an-iphone-2012-8?amp

:deadest:

The main advantage with an iPhone, for me, is that I can shoot a clip on Pro-res and air drop it onto my MacBook. I can also rough cut/compose audio with GarageBand and import the project into Logic Pro. The IPhone is excellent if you are a content creator and  heavily invested in the Apple ecosystem. Otherwise, the average consumer is perfectly fine with any current iOS/android phone, depending on preference. 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

im still laughing at Samsung having a 100+ page document about how they can copy iOS :kaz:

:tom:

And Fast forward to now, Apple copies Samsung with each "new" iOS update. 

15 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Lock screen customization has been on Samsung since Galaxy S8 in 2017 or even further back. 

Always screen on has been a thing on Galaxies forever from Galaxy S7 in 2016.

You're getting stuff over 5 -7 years later and claiming Samsung is the one copying? Lmfao

FYI goodlock is a Samsung app that has had that for years as well... I remember playing around with it when I got my Galaxy S10 in 2019 :drake:

Apple copied Samsung's lock screen customization and you itards are trying to take credit for it years later. :umad:

• -GD-X★ changed the title to iphone vs. android thread version 1535346534