Halo 5 total sales finally revealed (TLHBFR!)

Turns out Halo 5, the fastest selling XB1 game and highest selling MS franchise from last gen only sold 6.6 million units :hest:.

While 6.6 million isn’t a terrible number by itself it’s a flop for a franchise as big and as hyped as Halo especially a game like Halo 5 that had a huge worldwide release before GamePass :qbad:

The way lemshits we’re hyping this turd, you would think it sold 20 million. Turns out even Days Gone sold more copies :mj:.

If Halo 5 is selling this low before GP became a thing you already know that Halo Midfinite is doing way worse now especially since you don’t need to pay for multiplayer :sabu:

I don’t ever wanna see any lemshits hop into sales threads involving Sony first party games. Your biggest games don’t even sell as much as Sony’s smaller games like Days Gone. This is the reason GamePass exists, not because MS is about helping gamers’ wallets but because you broke bums don’t wanna buy any games and they were forced to give them away :cruise::cruise::cruise:

1EDA6299-6157-4DD9-A98E-028CD2FC9190.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Look at the lemchildrentry to spin it :tom:

"But but when u consider xbo only sold 50 million..."

Are you fucking kidding me? :D these fucks used to scream the 2:1 ration between ps4/xbo was bullshit and they were almost neck and neck.

What a filthy flop console with a dirty disgusting lying fanbase.

• Haha 1

I think that's just a number derived from the week 1 sales. Microsoft said the game made $400-million in its first week and at $60 a copy that ends up being 6.6-million copies.

She said Titanfall only sold 3.1 million copies, but EA themselves said it sold "a little more than 7 million" in their Q1 2017 earnings call.

She's talking about marketing campaigns and launches, so it kind of seems like that might be what the numbers correspond to.

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, ghostz said:

How much did the other halos sell? I feel like this is an expected number 

Halo 3 sold about 10 million and was the most successful Halo to date. Estimates put Halo 4 at around 8 million. Halo 5 selling only 6.6 million is expected since it shows the game is on a downward trajectory when it comes to sales (and everything else lol). Halo Infinite is probably the worst selling Halo by far. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s under 2 million now especially now that GamePass is a thing and you don’t need to own it to play the campaign or multiplayer that’s F2P.

The franchise has fallen off a cliff and isn’t even up to Sony’s smaller games. It’s why MS probably rushed out to buy Activision and Blizzard to fill the void Halo has left now that it’s no longer a big seller. Now we see why MS doesn’t share sales numbers for games like Halo and Forza, their actual sales numbers are shit so they have to hide behind GP player counts :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER

They may not have sold as much as a PlayStation exclusive would of but at least they said a thank you to the muckleshoot, susquastch and the hufflepoof each day before work. We could all learn from Microsoft. 

Cell, 6’2 white male with brown hair and brown eyes. Goes by he him. 

In all seriousness I wonder Microsoft’s retarded bullshit is costing them. I don’t think people are actively not buying there games due to a perceived woke agenda, I think people aren’t buying there games because they’re just stale as fuck and MS are too distracted with nonsense to sort it out.