Forespoken 10 Minute Gameplay Vid

This game really tears at me.  At times it looks great, and at times it looks bland as hell.  I'm concerned about the dialog... but I really like the main character.  I like the idea of the story... but I have no faith in them telling a good one.

I dunno.

I'm going to buy it and give it a shot though.  The movement and combat looks like it could be quite cool.  So here's hoping it turns out good. 🤞

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

This game really tears at me.  At times it looks great, and at times it looks bland as hell.  I'm concerned about the dialog... but I really like the main character.  I like the idea of the story... but I have no faith in them telling a good one.

I dunno.

I'm going to buy it and give it a shot though.  The movement and combat looks like it could be quite cool.  So here's hoping it turns out good. 🤞

Story and writing do looks bad. Combat/traversal does look like a lot of fun. Also, those particle effects are impressive af. 

• Like 1
Just now, Ike said:

Story and writing do looks bad. Combat/traversal does look like a lot of fun. Also, those particle effects are impressive af. 

Exactly.  For anything that you think might be well done, there's something else negative that completely offsets it.

But yea, the magic effects are crazy over the top, and I like me some quick traversal.