Vampire Survivors is the most played Steam Deck game

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep: Switch is so good for indie games, I love playing them on handheld   Also Sheeo: Nooooo!! You can't play indie games on your steam deck Yo're only allowed to play AAA games thats th

God you're dumb as shit

switch isnt that good for indies. the joycons and pro controller lack a good dpad (for 2d games) and in handheld mode it has awful ergonomics. also not all of them run flawlessly or at the highest res

Posted Images

It is an addictive game. I played this on my $1200 laptop so whatever. Like we're supposed to only play high end games or something. I'd be playing mostly indie games and old games on the deck too if I had one, it's cool that it can run more recent games at a decent performance but other than being a novelty. Why would you settle for less, especially if you have a high end gaming PC? 

If there's one thing I can give to the Switch is that it's at least a good indie platform, it can run most indie games with ease. Same concept applies to the Deck, except it's even better.

Sheep: Switch is so good for indie games, I love playing them on handheld :glad:

Also Sheeo: Nooooo!! You can't play indie games on your steam deck :cries: Yo're only allowed to play AAA games thats the rulez

Also twinkie, buys a gaming rig to play super seducer :lul:

• dead 4
34 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Sheep: Switch is so good for indie games, I love playing them on handheld :glad:

Also Sheeo: Nooooo!! You can't play indie games on your steam deck :cries: Yo're only allowed to play AAA games thats the rulez

Also twinkie, buys a gaming rig to play super seducer :lul:

Some of the best indies on Deck aren't even available on Switch

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

its probably the most played PC game by PC gamers, this year.

Fakeboy lemij tried to make fun of me for playing it on my PC.................turns out I know more about being a real hermit than his fakeboy ass.

Probably not

jerky.png

That's how many are currently playing on the entirety of Steam.... so that includes Steam Deck players.

So what does that tell us?  Not many people are playing it... but the ones that are... are playing it A LOT.. hence it being the most played Steam Deck game by hours for last month.

For all we know... you have a Steam Deck and are contributing to that number.. :mjgrin:

And sweetie.... I made fun of you for playing it (a lowly PC indie game) over Playstation AAA bangers... which are collecting dust along with your PS5..  get it right bitch :reg: 

Edited by Remij
32 minutes ago, Remij said:

Probably not

jerky.png

That's how many are currently playing on the entirety of Steam.... so that includes Steam Deck players.

So what does that tell us?  Not many people are playing it... but the ones that are... are playing it A LOT.. hence it being the most played Steam Deck game by hours for last month.

For all we know... you have a Steam Deck and are contributing to that number.. :mjgrin:

And sweetie.... I made fun of you for playing it (a lowly PC indie game) over Playstation AAA bangers... which are collecting dust along with your PS5..  get it right bitch :reg: 

Jerry hates PS5 :banderoos:

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Remij said:

Probably not

jerky.png

By that same token Aren't steam deck players playing this over everything else on the platform? 

Which is the samething Twinblade was making fun of? 

Not the fact that it was played.. But more so over other games :umad:

Just now, Goukosan said:

By that same token Aren't steam deck players playing this over everything else on the platform? 

Which is the samething Twinblade was making fun of? 

Not the fact that it was played.. But more so over other games :umad:

Why would that be an issue?  It's a small addicting indie game... it makes sense it's popular on a portable gaming device.  I already mentioned that in my response to the thread...

There's nothing wrong with Vampire Survivors as a game.  Jerry's issue comes from the fact that he talks shit about these games all the time... and yet is playing them over PS5 AAA bangers that he constantly brags about.. which are collecting dust. :umad: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Why would that be an issue?  It's a small addicting indie game... it makes sense it's popular on a portable gaming device.  I already mentioned that in my response to the thread...

There's nothing wrong with Vampire Survivors as a game.  Jerry's issue comes from the fact that he talks shit about these games all the time... and yet is playing them over PS5 AAA bangers that he constantly brags about.. which are collecting dust. :umad: 

Which is the samething Twinblade's OP is about in regards to steam deck owners. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Which is the samething Twinblade's OP is about in regards to steam deck owners. 

I already responded to that...  It's not the same thing.  Show me where Steam Deck owners are talking shit about these kinds of games? :drake: 

It's an addictive game... that Deck owners can play on the go... it makes total sense that it has a lot of hours being played overall.

Edited by Remij
4 hours ago, Remij said:

Probably not

jerky.png

So what does that tell us?

That Steam Deck isn't actually popular or common, contrary to all of the hype you've made?

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:Fucking moron just walked into that one

25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That Steam Deck isn't actually popular or common, contrary to all of the hype you've made?

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:Fucking moron just walked into that one

Who's acting like the Steam Deck is common?  LOL fucking retard making up arguments again :hest: 

And the OP is based on hours played, not players.. and it's for the month of august only.  Every person who's talked about that game here has mentioned it being addicting, so the fact that it has many hours played isn't surprising... especially when you consider that you can play it on the go :drake: 

LOL he's upset because he was proven wrong about Vampire Survivors being a popular PC game. LOL bitch ass proven wrong on multiple aspects.. so easily too :tom: