Vampire Survivors is the most played Steam Deck game

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Which is the samething Twinblade's OP is about in regards to steam deck owners. 

No Deck enthusiasts neved galked shit about indie games. Hermits haven't either. In fact from day 1 Deck enthusiasts were looking forward to play indie games on their Deck.

It was the sheep who had an issue with this. Because people were impressed with the games the Deck could run, the Sheep made up a rule that you're only allowed to play AAA games on the Deck and nothing below the level of say Doom 2016. It was as they say "cope".

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep: Switch is so good for indie games, I love playing them on handheld   Also Sheeo: Nooooo!! You can't play indie games on your steam deck Yo're only allowed to play AAA games thats th

God you're dumb as shit

switch isnt that good for indies. the joycons and pro controller lack a good dpad (for 2d games) and in handheld mode it has awful ergonomics. also not all of them run flawlessly or at the highest res

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

No Deck enthusiasts neved galked shit about indie games. Hermits haven't either. In fact from day 1 Deck enthusiasts were looking forward to play indie games on their Deck.

It was the sheep who had an issue with this. Because people were impressed with the games the Deck could run, the Sheep made up a rule that you're only allowed to play AAA games on the Deck and nothing below the level of say Doom 2016. It was as they say "cope".

Exactly.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

you are. pretending that its blowing up

guess you just disproved it.

Pretending that it's blowing up... by saying it's selling faster now than at launch? 

More bullshit lies from you I see.

5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

By that same token Aren't steam deck players playing this over everything else on the platform? 

Which is the samething Twinblade was making fun of? 

Not the fact that it was played.. But more so over other games :umad:

You're making up imaginary rules in your head and arguing against it... Lmfao. 

My response still stands. Its like you and Remij can't read.    Its not the fact that game is being played.. Nothing is wrong with playing indies... Its the fact that it's being played above anything else. 

Which was TB's point.  

29 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

My response still stands. Its like you and Remij can't read.    Its not the fact that game is being played.. Nothing is wrong with playing indies... Its the fact that it's being played above anything else. 

Which was TB's point.  

I think it's very telling that you read what me and Remij post but you don't ready someone elses posts. I know this because if you did you would know that your tag partner was insisting on the rules of wgat you can and cant play on steam deck in most steam deck threads within the past year :laff:

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

I think it's very telling that you read what me and Remij post but you don't ready someone elses posts. I know this because if you did you would know that your tag partner was insisting on the rules of wgat you can and cant play on steam deck in most steam deck threads within the past year :laff:

You said that was the stance of sheep,  now hat I press you about it.. Turns out you are specifically talking about one person and then turning it around and making it the stance of others.... Which by the way.. Is making up an argument for others and arguing against it just like I said:umad:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Which was TB's point.  

Jesus... I already told you the reason why it would be played above other games.. its an addicting game.. which suits the portable nature of the device..

And if you can't understand me responding to Jerry... who bought a PS5 and barely plays it... and bought a PC with a 3090... and the irony of him playing this exact game on it over everything else... then you're hopeless. 

Jerky doesn't get to laugh at people paying a lot of money on a premium device just to play games like this on it.. he does the same thing.

Twinblade is making fun of Jerry with this thread.  He just didn't realize it when he made it :hest:

Edited by Remij
39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You said that was the stance of sheep,  now hat I press you about it.. Turns out you are specifically talking about one person and then turning it around and making it the stance of others.... Which by the way.. Is making up an argument for others and arguing against it just like I said:umad:

I feel like you did it to an extent but admittedly I can't say for sure. However there are 2 sheep on systemwars, so if 50℅ of sheep are doing it....:umad:

7 hours ago, Remij said:

Pretending that it's blowing up... by saying it's selling faster now than at launch? 

yeah..........because you're only comparing POST-launch. You specifically worded it that way, to make it seem impressive.

In other words...........its not selling more than it did when it was on pre-order.

So yeah............you are pretending that its blowing up.

No, I'm not lying.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah..........because you're only comparing POST-launch. You specifically worded it that way, to make it seem impressive.

In other words...........its not selling more than it did when it was on pre-order.

So yeah............you are pretending that its blowing up.

No, I'm not lying.

No... I used the words that Valve used.  You and Gouko immediately got on your butthurt defensive..  It’s not my fault you read into things the way you do.

4 hours ago, Remij said:

No... I used the words that Valve used. 

so you're passing the blame onto them.

sales aren't bigger than pre-orders...........that's why the wording was specifically "sales are higher than at any time since launch"

good to know that you were aware that the wording was misleading

"don't read into things"...............you mean I SHOULD EXPECT YOU TO LIE AND MISLEAD? Like its our fault if we don't check you?:hest:

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so you're passing the blame onto them.

sales aren't bigger than pre-orders...........that's why the wording was specifically "sales are higher than at any time since launch"

good to know that you were aware that the wording was misleading

"don't read into things"...............you mean I SHOULD EXPECT YOU TO LIE AND MISLEAD? Like its our fault if we don't check you?:hest:

No.. I stated what they did.  They didn't make it sound like it was "blowing up"... and neither did I.  That's entirely created in your own mind... because you consider anyone talking about any form success about something you don't like as something that needs an argument.

So you took something innocent.. like "sales are growing" and are trying to make something from it into an argument that you think you can win.

You can't check someone for an argument that they never made that you created up out of thin air, clown. 

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.. I stated what they did. 

and i stated how its misleading.

I love how you're now trying to separate yourself from valve and their bullshit.

YES, you clearly were trying to make it seem like Steam Deck is blowing up.

But hey, I'm perfectly seeing you retract at record speed:drake:

Sorry............I'm not "making this up out of thin air"..........I'm literally describing what you did.........don't get angry because I'm just describing what you do.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and i stated how its misleading.

I love how you're now trying to separate yourself from valve and their bullshit.

YES, you clearly were trying to make it seem like Steam Deck is blowing up.

But hey, I'm perfectly seeing you retract at record speed:drake:

Sorry............I'm not "making this up out of thin air"..........I'm literally describing what you did.........don't get angry because I'm just describing what you do.

It's not misleading.  You're just a butthurt bitch that's looking for excuses to shit on them... and me.  You think that's not painfully obvious to this entire forum? LOL

You say I'm trying to separate myself from Valve... when I'm saying that I'm saying the exact same thing they're saying... :drake: 

You've literally been trying to put words in my mouth... telling me what I "ACKCHUALLY" said..:danylol: 

LMFAO I'm going to call it Jersplaining from now on OMFG :lawl: 

• dead 1
3 hours ago, Remij said:

It's not misleading.

Yeah it is. And you know it is.

You're now BACKTRACKING from it............you now saying its NOT blowing up.

That's proof that you were attempting to mislead.

Why would anybody try to boast in this particular way: "Hey guiz...............this device that isn't selling very much............well, I'm here to say that the rate of sales is as high as it has ever been since launch!"

You didn't do that, did you?

You tried to make it seem that.........it........was............blowing...........up.

You can stop with the lying, now.  You just helped bust yourself with those numbers you found.:hest:

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah it is. And you know it is.

You're now BACKTRACKING from it............you now saying its NOT blowing up.

That's proof that you were attempting to mislead.

Why would anybody try to boast in this particular way: "Hey guiz...............this device that isn't selling very much............well, I'm here to say that the rate of sales is as high as it has ever been since launch!"

You didn't do that, did you?

You tried to make it seem that.........it........was............blowing...........up.

You can stop with the lying, now.  You just helped bust yourself with those numbers you found.:hest:

Holy shit look at him try so desperately. :mj: 

Jerry... holy shit dude.. you need really look at yourself and see how pathetic you look.

There's a simple fact.  Valve said the Steam Deck is selling better now than it has ever been since launch.

The rest... is your complete and utter butthurt. :tom: 

24 minutes ago, Remij said:

Holy shit look at him try so desperately. :mj: 

Jerry... holy shit dude.. you need really look at yourself

No................you need to look at yourself.

You're backtracking............that, alone, proves me right.

Now, you want to backtrack away from the attempted backtrack:hest:

"jus' sayin' wut Valv sed":bickle:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No................you need to look at yourself.

You're backtracking............that, alone, proves me right.

Now, you want to backtrack away from the attempted backtrack:hest:

"jus' sayin' wut Valv sed":bickle:

I'm not backtracking anything you clown.  LOL you're trying to act like I'm backing away from something I said when I'm simply denying what you said.

LMAO idiot... I can't be backtracking from something YOU claimed :lemming: 

OMG he actually thought he was going to do that :lawl: