Vampire Survivors is the most played Steam Deck game

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep: Switch is so good for indie games, I love playing them on handheld   Also Sheeo: Nooooo!! You can't play indie games on your steam deck Yo're only allowed to play AAA games thats th

God you're dumb as shit

switch isnt that good for indies. the joycons and pro controller lack a good dpad (for 2d games) and in handheld mode it has awful ergonomics. also not all of them run flawlessly or at the highest res

Posted Images

I knew Jerry would jerrygoround this the moment it was posted, he just can't help himself but have a meltdown in every steamdeck thread his butthurt at the idea of another handheld being on the market has been obvious since day one.

"But but Valve worded sometjing like this" "but but teh colours" "he focuses on whatever he thinks he can, and sure maybe the steamdeck has some areas it could be improved in but the most important thing is the games which jerry avoids commenting on every time because steamdeck already has more games than Switch and it has better versions and more of the big hitters. Its just a better gaming device period LCD screen be damned.

I guess when you have a reputation for not actually playing games though the games dont actually matter, its just about how good the lcd screen is so you can boot up a game, take a few pics for systemwars and then shelf it never to touch it again :drake: Not until Ghostz lures you into a ban bet and forces you to play it :deadest:

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I knew Jerry would jerrygoround this the moment it was posted, he just can't help himself but have a meltdown in every steamdeck thread his butthurt at the idea of another handheld being on the market has been obvious since day one.

"But but Valve worded sometjing like this" "but but teh colours" "he focuses on whatever he thinks he can, and sure maybe the steamdeck has some areas it could be improved in but the most important thing is the games which jerry avoids commenting on every time because steamdeck already has more games than Switch and it has better versions and more of the big hitters. Its just a better gaming device period LCD screen be damned.

I guess when you have a reputation for not actually playing games though the games dont actually matter, its just about how good the lcd screen is so you can boot up a game, take a few pics for systemwars and then shelf it never to touch it again :drake: Not until Ghostz lures you into a ban bet and forces you to play it :deadest:

holy shit look at this butthurt.

he's throwing absolutely everything he can into this post.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

holy shit look at this butthurt.

he's throwing absolutely everything he can into this post.

This is what he's reduced to, he has nothing :drake:

Game over, thanks for playing.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

yes you are.

the moment you said "I didn't say that....uh.......valve said it"

You were well on your way backtracking.:tom:

LOL :drake: 

I said that I said the same thing Valve said.... not what you or gouko claimed I said. :lemming: 

Look at this fucking idiot try..... and fail completely, again.  Can't have a legit argument to save his life :lawl: 

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

If you’re playing this over your PS5 you HBR

No.  There's nothing wrong with playing this game instead of your PS5.

That only becomes a problem when you're on a forum every day talking shit about indie games, PC games, while talking about how amazing those Playstation games are in comparison.

Only THEN is that statement true.  Of course for our resident hypocrite and fakeboy Jerky... that's verifiably true :tom: 

Edited by Remij
On 2022-09-01 at 9:59 AM, Ramza said:

It is an addictive game. I played this on my $1200 laptop so whatever. Like we're supposed to only play high end games or something. I'd be playing mostly indie games and old games on the deck too if I had one, it's cool that it can run more recent games at a decent performance but other than being a novelty. Why would you settle for less, especially if you have a high end gaming PC? 

If there's one thing I can give to the Switch is that it's at least a good indie platform, it can run most indie games with ease. Same concept applies to the Deck, except it's even better.

switch isnt that good for indies. the joycons and pro controller lack a good dpad (for 2d games) and in handheld mode it has awful ergonomics. also not all of them run flawlessly or at the highest res, even some you might not expect. hades for example im pretty sure has frame hitches you wont find on any other platform. the one thing to give to the switch is still just platform exclusives imo.

• dead 2
1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

switch isnt that good for indies. the joycons and pro controller lack a good dpad (for 2d games) and in handheld mode it has awful ergonomics. also not all of them run flawlessly or at the highest res, even some you might not expect. hades for example im pretty sure has frame hitches you wont find on any other platform. the one thing to give to the switch is still just platform exclusives imo.

Rofl, I at least assumed it was good enough to run indie games at a decent performance. I've barely played the Switch myself, I remember playing Smash with just one joycon and thinking this was absolutely terrible. Like it'd be cool if it was 7 years old or something. 

2 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

Thats an understatement, the switch joycons+slab controller is the worst mainstream controller I've ever used it's horrendous :scared: I had to use the pro controller when I played it. You can tell its made for little sheeptot hands.

• Geese 1

LOL look at the butthurt over the weekend.:drake:

On 2022-09-03 at 10:37 AM, sugarhigh said:

It is and you have it.

Autism is the lack of emotion...........are you sure you don't have it the other way around? Because I'm laughing. Doesn't sound very autistic.

On 2022-09-03 at 1:45 PM, TLHBO said:

This is what he's reduced to, he has nothing :drake:

Game over, thanks for playing.

LOL he tried to laugh off his meltdown.

On 2022-09-03 at 1:55 PM, Remij said:

LOL :drake: 

I said that I said the same thing Valve said....

Yeah, like I said........backtracking

"uhh...that was valve, not me."

:hest:

On 2022-09-03 at 3:51 PM, ghostz said:

If you’re playing this over your PS5 you HBR

I'm playing both.

I own multiple things. You wouldn't know about that because you only have a low pre-approved borrowing limit at Rent-a-Center.:tom:

On 2022-09-03 at 3:57 PM, Remij said:

No.  There's nothing wrong with playing this game instead of your PS5.

That only becomes a problem when you're on a forum every day talking shit about indie games, PC games, while talking about how amazing those Playstation games are in comparison.

I was already playing a PS5 game, along with this game, along with a mobile game.

I don't listen to known FAKEBOY, who currently lie and already own PS5's and try to hide it from the forum.

I talk shit about PC not having real games.

And its well know that the PC doesn't.

And that makes you angry.

And thats...........too bad for you.

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL look at the butthurt over the weekend.:drake:

Autism is the lack of emotion...........are you sure you don't have it the other way around? Because I'm laughing. Doesn't sound very autistic.

LOL he tried to laugh off his meltdown.

Yeah, like I said........backtracking

"uhh...that was valve, not me."

:hest:

I'm playing both.

I own multiple things. You wouldn't know about that because you only have a low pre-approved borrowing limit at Rent-a-Center.:tom:

I was already playing a PS5 game, along with this game, along with a mobile game.

I don't listen to known FAKEBOY, who currently lie and already own PS5's and try to hide it from the forum.

I talk shit about PC not having real games.

And its well know that the PC doesn't.

And that makes you angry.

And thats...........too bad for you.

^look at this fucking post :lawl: 

PC has real games... which is why you're playing it over your PS5.  LMFAO... bubu I wuz already playing a PS5 game... no.. you weren't.

LOL idiot we can see you profile.... you go months without touching your PS5... and you only ever start doing some shit with it when people start calling you out on this forum.. time after time. :drake: 

And LOL no kidding you're playing mobile and PC over your PS5... you're a fucking fakeboy bitch who only bought the PS5 so he could enter himself into conversations about it and attempt to have credibility... LOL except the entire forum can see that you have none because you don't back up what you say about the console with actions.  It's a dust collector.... while you instead prefer to play other games... on other platforms.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

^look at this fucking post :lawl: 

PC has real games...

No it doesn't

Show me these "real games"

LOL he's also trying to copy my shtick, even though their rants were event bigger.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

No it doesn't

Show me these "real games"

Vampire Survivors IS a real game. One that you're playing over any PS5 or PS4 exclusive.  LOL  You're not getting out of that sweetie.

You PREFER to play that game... than to even TOUCH your fucking PS5 :lawl: 

We already know the only way to get you to play your PS5 is if you're forced to through ban bets on this forum.

Demon's Souls? I haz no patience I swear! :crymore:

Returnal? I need mah fren for co-op too hard :tear2: 

GT7?  Nope, 1 day was enough thanks :facep: 

Horizon:FW? Well, that 40fps patch came, tried it out... but nah.. :[

Meanwhile... you're playing mobile shit... and Vampire Survivors...

If you don't believe the games you're playing are real games... then it's also true that you don't believe you're a real gamer.  Something which this entire forum already knows.

Which is why all you do is bitch and whine and criticize what others actually DO play... and you try SO HARD to gatekeep things.  You're as pathetic of a hypocrite as they come. :hest: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Vampire Survivors IS a real game

LOL he just lost the entire argument.

He already knows PERFECTLY WELL what I mean with "real games" that these $2000 PC builds are meant for.

He's now trying to play stupid.

..................because he can't actually name any.

Thus proving my point.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he just lost the entire argument.

He already knows PERFECTLY WELL what I mean with "real games" that these $2000 PC builds are meant for.

He's now trying to play stupid.

..................because he can't actually name any.

Thus proving my point.

Nobody builds a PC for a specific game.

Well, YOU did LOL and look how that turned out :lawl: 

And yes, every game is a real game Jerky.  Literally every game on PC can take advantage of better hardware.  From higher resolutions, quality settings, and framerates.

Again... you'd rather play those "fake" games... than any "real" game on PS5.... we've already established that... and you're not getting out of it :hehe: