Vampire Survivors is the most played Steam Deck game

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Which is why I'm pointing out that PC gaming is currently a joke.

And you couldn't argue otherwise.

LOL He's admitting he bought a $2000 PC so he could come on Systemwars and talk shit about PC gamine :lawl: 

OMFG he just clearly outed himself and proven me right... which everyone already knew anyway :tom: 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep: Switch is so good for indie games, I love playing them on handheld   Also Sheeo: Nooooo!! You can't play indie games on your steam deck Yo're only allowed to play AAA games thats th

God you're dumb as shit

switch isnt that good for indies. the joycons and pro controller lack a good dpad (for 2d games) and in handheld mode it has awful ergonomics. also not all of them run flawlessly or at the highest res

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij said:

The best visuals and the best performance in 3rd party games.

It's the ENTIRETY of the platform which makes people spend $2000+ on PCs.

Cg43T8D.png

He's literally Fakeboying.

He literally comes in this forum and says things that he doesn't believe........and actually complains about ALOT OF PC ports running badly on the PC.

That's literally the definition of Fakeboying.

Just now, Remij said:

LOL He's admitting he bought a $2000 PC so he could come on Systemwars and talk shit about PC gamine :lawl: 

No, where did I admit to that?

I bought a PC because I thought Cyberpunk 2077 was going to usher a new era of high quality PC ports.

Turns out it was nothing but Early Access indie games and Ubisoft ports and the best looking games are PS4 ports.

Just now, jehurey said:

Cg43T8D.png

He's literally Fakeboying.

He literally comes in this forum and says things that he doesn't believe........and actually complains about ALOT OF PC ports running badly on the PC.

That's literally the definition of Fakeboying.

I never said PC games don't have issues.  PC sees about 10x the amount of Unreal Engine games as consoles do.  There's tons of indie games which suffer from the compilation issue, and many that don't.

Many of the games I've complained about have already been fixed.  Epic are making changes at the engine level to make it a non-issue for the developers who are having issues with it.

How can I be fakeboying when people on this site can see that I'm playing the fuck out of PC games? You're such an idiot. :drake: 

We can also very clearly see that you're not playing your PS5 games... or any AAA console exclusives... until you're forced to.  The ones you DO play are years after the fact... further making you a POS hypocrite...  You bought your PS5 not because you're a massive console gamer... you bought it just to own it and be included in the conversation.  THAT has already been proven.

I play everything on PC... and that has you MAD.  You're so fucking pathetic with this shit that you actually think I own a PS5... and that I'm hiding it from the forum.  You're also the guy that said VEHEMETLY that I didn't have another PSN account when you were claiming that I didn't play any PS games since 2014.... and now suddenly I play everything on PS5 and definitely DO have another account.  You truly are a fucking clown dude :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

I never said PC games don't have issues

"Almost"

"every"

"UE4

"game"

"its getting tiring"

Please be stupid enough to damage control this.

Pllllllllllllleeeeeeease be stupid enough to damage control this.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I bought a PC because I thought Cyberpunk 2077 was going to usher a new era of high quality PC ports.

Turns out it was nothing but Early Access indie games and Ubisoft ports and the best looking games are PS4 ports.

And popular PC exclusive Vampire Survivors.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You did.  You said "that's why I'm pointing it out"

You bought a $2000 so you COULD point that out... and attempt to have credibility... clown.  Everyone sees through you... as your PS5 sits unused and you're instead playing mobile and Vampire Survivors on PC :lawl: 

And sweetie... we know you're not playing shit on PC either....  You're not a fucking gamer period.  You TRY to keep up appearances... because this forum gives meaning to you.  You would rather jerry-go-round all night with 3 people than play a game on your PS5.  That's VERY apparent.

The facade is destroyed dude.  The entire forum is on to you.  Cry harder bitch.  

Next time if you want to APPEAR legit... practice what you preach, idiot.

Just now, Remij said:

You did.  You said "that's why I'm pointing it out"

You bought a $2000 so you COULD point that out...

No, that's after the fact.

I already explained to you about the "killer app" concept before and how previous PC killer apps had existed to usher in a new era of high-quality production games.

Sorry...............you're not nailing me on that phrase when I ALREADY EXPLAINED and provided more context beforehand.

It didn't work, sweetie.:ben:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

"Almost"

"every"

"UE4

"game"

"its getting tiring"

Please be stupid enough to damage control this.

Pllllllllllllleeeeeeease be stupid enough to damage control this.

Simply exaggeration for effect.

There are a LOT of smaller games which do have these issues.

It's not every game.. and I already told you why that is.  I already explained how compilation in the engine currently works.. and how many developers didn't even know they have to collect PSO data.

THAT is an issue.

That's also not to say that UE4 games on PC also aren't better on PC despite having some shader stutters.  Console games have lots of FPS issues of their own.  However, I'm using the console versions to point it out... because that's how we get things changed.

Epic are changing it :juggle: 

No, that's after the fact.

I already explained to you about the "killer app" concept before and how previous PC killer apps had existed to usher in a new era of high-quality production games.

Sorry...............you're not nailing me on that phrase when I ALREADY EXPLAINED and provided more context beforehand.

It didn't work, sweetie.:ben:

Nope.  I'm nailing you on everything.

I have you 100% pegged and this forum knows it breh.

You're just NOT the person to be chirping like you do... your actions simply don't follow up what you say.

Just now, Remij said:

Simply exaggeration for effect.

then that applies to everything you say, and nothing you say is credible, because I can just claim that you're exaggerating.

:hest::hest::hest:you wanna fuck yourself THAT BADLY FROM THIS POINT FORWARD.............go ahead and re-confirm that you exaggerate "for effect"

GO ahead, you're never win an argument ever again.

Just now, Remij said:

Nope.  I'm nailing you on everything.

I have you 100% pegged and this forum knows it breh.

You're just NOT the person to be chirping like you do... your actions simply don't follow up what you say.

No you're not.

I'm showing proof that you literally SAY THE OPPOSITE to people outside of this forum.

c50LGuB.png

"becoming so prevalent in many PC games"

We have definitive proof of you being a genuine Fakeboy

then that applies to everything you say, and nothing you say is credible, because I can just claim that you're exaggerating.

:hest::hest::hest:you wanna fuck yourself THAT BADLY FROM THIS POINT FORWARD.............go ahead and re-confirm that you exaggerate "for effect"

GO ahead, you're never win an argument ever again.

You can think whatever you want.  The point is that nobody other than YOU buys what you're selling.  You're completely delusional.  Like I said... you said before NOPE he's never played a PS game since 2014... and now you're saying I own a PS5 and play it all the time :drake: 

You've literally gone fucking retarded... and the forum has noticed.

And yes, when people make complaints about something, they tend to exaggerate it for maximum effect, to ensure that it gets attention. 

LOL Jerky acting like this is a new revelation to him :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

You can think whatever you want.

I don't have to think about it.

You just ADMITTED to saying that nothing you say it legitimate because you INTENTIONALLY EXAGGERATE "for effect".:drake:

You just declared that you're not credible.:tom:

Edited by jehurey

I provide a PC Gamer article in which they literally say "there's no more Killer Apps for PC anymore"

I literally post quotes FROM HIM in which he's constantly complaining that "the majority" of PC games are releasing in poor states.

...........and he thinks "nobody is buying what I'm selling"

Even though I've asked him to show......me...........a...........REAL..........PC...........game........that justifies building a new $2000 rig--multiple times--and he can't show me ONE game.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No you're not.

I'm showing proof that you literally SAY THE OPPOSITE to people outside of this forum.

c50LGuB.png

"becoming so prevalent in many PC games"

We have definitive proof of you being a genuine Fakeboy

No, you have proof of me making a comment about the platform I play on... idiot :drake: 

I've never said it was perfect.

I'm trying to bring attention to something that's an issue for many developers.. mostly Unreal Engine developers due to the way the engine works.

I remember you posting my tweets (while I was gone) and laughing at the fact that I was calling it an engine issue.... and here we are... Epic are addressing it.. to make it automated for developers instead of having to do a bunch of manual work that they didn't know they needed to do.

Most big budget game studios don't have that issue.. because they have actual programmers and engineers on the teams which already automated the process for them.

Notice how I made an issue.... and now that issue is being addressed...  That's why you exaggerate sweetie.