Vampire Survivors is the most played Steam Deck game

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

you're the one who started the Remierry-go-round when you tried to downplay Vampire Survivors and say "see, not many people play it!"

which opened up the can of worms when I pointed out that you just admitted that the Steam Deck must not be very popular if the MOST played game is abysmally low.

its not my fault that you are in your own world of bullshit.............this all backfired because YOUR PEOPLE (hermits) are playing a game that I played, and that you tried to make fun of.

:drake:by trying to make fun of me playing Vampire Survivors, you ended up making fun the biggest chunk of steam deck owners.

Nope, Steam Deck owners don't talk shit about games like Vampire Survivors. So no, I'm not making fun of them.

That's specifically YOU that I'm making fun of... because on this very forum you act like you're above these types of games.

Except we know that you like playing games like Vampire Survivors and mobile games.... instead of your PS5.. and it's AAA blockbusters... which are gathering dust :hehe: 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep: Switch is so good for indie games, I love playing them on handheld   Also Sheeo: Nooooo!! You can't play indie games on your steam deck Yo're only allowed to play AAA games thats th

God you're dumb as shit

switch isnt that good for indies. the joycons and pro controller lack a good dpad (for 2d games) and in handheld mode it has awful ergonomics. also not all of them run flawlessly or at the highest res

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I never hid the fact that I owned a PC idiot...

yes you did.........when you MADE THOSE POSTS

you were literally typing things like there is no reason to OWN a PC.

that's what you were typing back in 2009-2010

Only finally...........when I brought it up to you in 2022 did you go "Oh yeah I was totally lying, I definitely owned a PC at that time"

You DID HIDE when you made the post.

You're trying to take credit for NOT HIDING IT ANYMORE 12 years later???????:drake:

Why, gee............I wonder what you're lying about with the posts you're making..........today?:reg:

Just now, jehurey said:

yes you did.........when you MADE THOSE POSTS

you were literally typing things like there is no reason to OWN a PC.

that's what you were typing back in 2009-2010

Only finally...........when I brought it up to you in 2022 did you go "Oh yeah I was totally lying, I definitely owned a PC at that time"

You DID HIDE when you made the post.

You're trying to take credit for NOT HIDING IT ANYMORE 12 years later???????:drake:

Why, gee............I wonder what you're lying about with the posts you're making..........today?:reg:

Repping a faction dumbass.  The entire forum knew I owned a PC... I spoke about the PC.. I even fucking posted pictures of me building it.  If I was hiding it... you wouldn't have been able to go back and find me talking about owning titans :drake: 

LOL according to Jerky... back then I repped Playstation, and talked shit about PC.... but yet openly talked about the PC I had. 

So... why now... when I rep PC.... and talk shit about PS5.... wouldn't I openly talk about a PS5 if I owned one? 

Huh Jerky??? :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

Repping a faction dumbass.  The entire forum knew I owned a PC...

No.

You bashed the PC.

Sorry, you're not retconning and hiding behind "the entire forum knew!"

:hest:

You didn't tell me that when I presented those posts to you earlier this year..............you just tried to introduce a new lie, right now

Gee................maybe you're "repping a faction" now and lying the same way you lied back then.:reg:

Just now, jehurey said:

No.

You bashed the PC.

Sorry, you're not retconning and hiding behind "the entire forum knew!"

:hest:

You didn't tell me that when I presented those posts to you earlier this year..............you just tried to introduce a new lie, right now

Gee................maybe you're "repping a faction" now and lying the same way you lied back then.:reg:

Sorry sweetie... but you're not getting around the fact that I posted lots about my PC back then... with posters like Retribution...  I literally posted pics of my build LOL.

The entire forum DID know.  And again, I'll bash whatever the fuck I want.  I repped PS back in the day.  This was SWs.. and I picked a side.

Again, dumbass.... everyone on this site has multiple platforms.... that they bash while repping others........ :drake: 

OMFG this IDIOT :cruise: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What do you mean lying like I did back then?

I owned a PC back then.  The forum knew I owned one... hell I used to argue with Robo about PS games VS PC games.. I talked shit about it.. because I repped PS.

I never hid the fact that I owned a PC... LOL quite the opposite.  People fucking accused me of bragging about my PC.... :drake: 

Now, I rep PC.... I talk shit about Playstation.... but why in the world would I lie about owning a PS5?  If I owned one, I would say so... but I don't.  And have no interest in buying one.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Sorry sweetie... but you're not getting around the fact that I posted lots about my PC back then... with posters like Retribution...

No, "the entire forum" did not know.

You were literally posting about there being no reason to own a PC.

You are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to late to attempt a retcon.

Oh man, you really have a problem with doubling-down and creating more and more lies, don't you?

Once again..........you're also pretty much saying that we can't take what you SAY ON THIS FORUM, because you may own another platform that you are simultaneously bashing on this forum.

Gee................I wonder how something similar to that would apply today in 2022.:reg:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, "the entire forum" did not know.

You were literally posting about there being no reason to own a PC.

You are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to late to attempt a retcon.

Oh man, you really have a problem with doubling-down and creating more and more lies, don't you?

Once again..........you're also pretty much saying that we can't take what you SAY ON THIS FORUM, because you may own another platform that you are simultaneously bashing on this forum.

Gee................I wonder how something similar to that would apply today in 2022.:reg:

You're really delusional. 

Jerry-go-round yourself for the rest of the night, clown :tom: 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Remij said:

What do you mean lying like I did back then?

I owned a PC back then.  The forum knew I owned one...

Nope.

You know exactly which posts from which years I posted to you.

And you said "you were a Playstation gamer" during THAT specific time.

Oh man, you are trying to retcon so much bullshit, right now.

And he's now trying to say "everyone on this forum has multiple platforms"

So, every complaint you have against me and my PC...........is null and void, then? Because if you are immune from criticism, then everyone else is.

(watch as he now has to create NEW bullshit to try and cover for this............I feel like I'm watching an episode of Todd Margaret. LOL)

• 4 weeks later...

Top 10 by playtime for September

Vampire Survivors
    Elden Ring
    Stardew Valley
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Hades
    No Man’s Sky
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
    Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
    Cult of the Lamb
    Disney Dreamlight Valley

:sass2:

Just now, TLHBO said:

Vampire Survivors
    Elden Ring
    Stardew Valley
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Hades
    No Man’s Sky
    Cult of the Lamb
    Disney Dreamlight Valley

It is surreal to play Cyberpunk on a handheld.

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Vampire Survivors
    Elden Ring
    Stardew Valley
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Hades
    No Man’s Sky
    Cult of the Lamb
    Disney Dreamlight Valley

Spider-Man, really? I wonder how that looks.

Anyway, the usual top selling games are there, and games like Vampire Survivors, Stardew Valley, Skyrim and Hades that can run well for the device. Nothing too surprising here.