Next Assassin's Creed to be revealed next week, to be 'smaller in scope'

Recently bought a PS5 and I've been playing Valhalla. The main story is just about bearable but the writing work on the side quests, and in fact the side quests in general, suck so bad that it's borderline insulting. I also remember the graphics of Odyssey having much more visual impact, which I think is probably because the Mediterranean allowed for much more colour than the drab/grey mountains of Norway. I think I'm on chapter 2/3 and I can't see me getting too much further unless it really takes off soon. 

They need to make one city, and have every building be able to go inside and interact.

Wasn't it supposed to be some sort of free-to-play thing? Like the entire gameplay concept already lends itself to blocking you out if you leave a certain area.

Just create a super-detailed part of town, and then slowly expand the game by adding more parts of town.

5 hours ago, Cell said:

Recently bought a PS5 and I've been playing Valhalla. The main story is just about bearable but the writing work on the side quests, and in fact the side quests in general, suck so bad that it's borderline insulting. I also remember the graphics of Odyssey having much more visual impact, which I think is probably because the Mediterranean allowed for much more colour than the drab/grey mountains of Norway. I think I'm on chapter 2/3 and I can't see me getting too much further unless it really takes off soon. 

I personally think a heavily stripped down version of odyssey would own hard. That was my favorite of the Witcher 3-inspired trilogy.