Ryse: Son of Rome gameplay on my Steam Deck

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The other Fakeboy even said "oh, Valve improved color calibration" months after it released. Oh ok, guess those loyal launch owners got worse color performance from their launch units. Valve is basically saying that its still beta hardware.

It's not a patch? Are you saying it's a new improved screen? 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry in a nutshell

Jerky, there's only one of us here who has both... and Steam Deck 100% shits on the original Switch.  I have a phone with a better OLED display than both your phone or your Switch... and I'd choose th

Holy shit Switch           OMFG LOL EMBARRASSING     Switch's suffering from ring of white light       OMG LOL   

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

It's not a patch? Are you saying it's a new improved screen? 

i don't really know.

it seems like all of this information is distributed through second-hand gossip when it comes what is happening with the Steam Deck.

This is how we learn about the change in fan noise.

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL this guy got so butthurt he attempted to be creative

i love how they're now calling it autistic rants:drake: As if they could explain it if they had to (which they can't).

LOl they're trying to help each other out. They're so angry, together.

You're a known fakeboy............that's not an inner monologue, that's 100% provable on this forum, and you know it.

I love how its now part of your name. Known Fakeboy Lemij

And gouko caught you lying...................AGAIN.

LOL he's melting down today my lord :kaz: 

He's mad because the entire forum knows how much of a bitch hypocrite he is.  Everything this clown says is bullshit and we all know it :rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

LOL he's melting down today my lord :kaz: 

He's mad because the entire forum knows how much of a bitch hypocrite he is.  Everything this clown says is bullshit and we all know it :rofl: 

LOL he's the one ranting, but claiming I'm the one melting down.

Known Fakeboy is getting angry.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's the one ranting, but claiming I'm the one melting down.

Known Fakeboy is getting angry.

You're the one angry... because TLHBO has completely outed you and has you 100% pegged for what you really are. :shrug: 

You should cool down and go play a mobile game or something.  Get your mind off things :tom: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're the one angry... because TLHBO has completely outed you and has you 100% pegged for what you really are. :shrug: 

You should cool down and go play a mobile game or something.  Get your mind off things :tom: 

Known Fakeboy is trying to hype TLHBO's posts.............you know he's got nothing, if he's doing that.:tom:

He's getting angry and trying to throw anything he can, even things I just typed, thinking he's found new ammo to use. Which is another way of saying the old ammo wasn't working. LOL

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

He wants to keep focusing on the screen because he thinks he has a win :drake:

What does the screen matter when you're playing this? Even the best OLED in the world couldn't save this choppy garbage

I'm focusing on the screen, because the OP said he wasn't sure if the video being replayed would look worse on our screen

And I said just about any LCD screen looks better than the Steam Deck's shitty LCD.

So yeah............the Switch playing a youtube video would probably look better, with less light bleed.

Just now, jehurey said:

I'm focusing on the screen, because the OP said he wasn't sure if the video being replayed would look worse on our screen

And I said just about any LCD screen looks better than the Steam Deck's shitty LCD.

So yeah............the Switch playing a youtube video would probably look better, with less light bleed.

What the fuck kind of dodgeroll was that? :tom: Avoidance 101.

Switch games look like shit the screen is irrelevant. Good to know that you watch youtube vids rather than game on the device though, to the surprise of no-one.

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

What the fuck kind of dodgeroll was that? :tom: Avoidance 101.

Switch games look like shit the screen is irrelevant. Good to know that you watch youtube vids rather than game on the device though, to the surprise of no-one.

Me explaining literally how this argument started..............you consider "dodging" and "avoiding"

:hest:

You're the one attempting to argue something else that I never once brought up.

I specifically brought up, and have ONLY BEEN TALKING ABOUT...........the quality of the LCD screen.

Can you stay on that subject.............or are you officially running away from that topic?

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Me explaining literally how this argument started..............you consider "dodging" and "avoiding"

:hest:

You're the one attempting to argue something else that I never once brought up.

I specifically brought up, and have ONLY BEEN TALKING ABOUT...........the quality of the LCD screen.

Can you stay on that subject.............or are you officially running away from that topic?

The fgt who switches subject more than anyone else in systemwars wants to obsessively stay on a very narrow topic now, gee I wonder why. You don't get to critisize how something looks when you're shilling something that looks infinitely worse, no in those cases you get called our for being a hypocrite.

You're off topic yourself though Remij is clearly referring to the quality of the video footage due to the capture card he is using. You knew this but you're going to autistically stick to the "lcd screen" narrative now and play retard because again, you think it's a solid win for you and that by putting Deck down it firmly puts Switch on top. I know how your mind works.

If you want to stay on topic then how about you stop shitting up the thread crying about LCD screens for a thousabds posts?

*incoming autistic rant*

*some commentd about how angry and butthurt everyone is*

Imagine your life being so devoid of substance that trolling for hours on end every night is your only meaningful reason for existing.

10 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The fgt who switches subject more than anyone else in systemwars wants to obsessively stay on a very narrow topic now, gee I wonder why. You don't get to critisize how something looks when you're shilling something that looks infinitely worse, no in those cases you get called our for being a hypocrite.

You're off topic yourself though Remij is clearly referring to the quality of the video footage due to the capture card he is using. You knew this but you're going to autistically stick to the "lcd screen" narrative now and play retard because again, you think it's a solid win for you and that by putting Deck down it firmly puts Switch on top. I know how your mind works.

If you want to stay on topic then how about you stop shitting up the thread crying about LCD screens for a thousabds posts?

*incoming autistic rant*

*some commentd about how angry and butthurt everyone is*

Imagine your life being so devoid of substance that trolling for hours on end every night is your only meaningful reason for existing.

:lawl::lawl:this guys butthurt has crested:lawl::lawl:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

i don't really know.

You should admit that more often, fucking clown :tom: 

It's not a screen improvement... it's the fact that there was no custom calibration software built into the Deck at that time...  They've added it... which means all units get it. :lemming: 

38 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:drake: 

You use words like probably... because you don't know.

While I, and other Deck owners DO know, and I already stated as much in this thread.  And I also have a OLED phone to easily compare it to... fucking retard :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

You should admit that more often, fucking clown :tom: 

It's not a screen improvement... it's the fact that there was no custom calibration software built into the Deck at that time...  They've added it... which means all units get it. :lemming: 

except that went on to explain that Valve doesn't make these things clear and present for everybody to know, that it has to really on shitty dumbasses relaying this like gossip over the internet.

There was a WHOLE POINT to the "I didn't know" remark...................you thought you could pretend and gloss over that.

Yeah, that didn't work either.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

:drake: 

You use words like probably... because you don't know.

The quality of the screen is better than the quality of the steam deck screen.

I was just being nice.:hest:I love how you think you've found a new strategy.

Just now, jehurey said:

The quality of the screen is better than the quality of the steam deck screen.

I was just being nice.:hest:I love how you think you've found a new strategy.

You don't know that LOL... which is why you say probably.

And I have a better OLED screen on my Phone than you do on your phone, and the Switch OLED... I can directly compare them.  The game running on the Deck looks far better than the video running on my OLED phone.

LOL, he's so butthurt that he can't get over it... he wants to Jerry-go-round all night again :kaz: 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

PC has the most innovative games and exclusives guyz

*buys a steam deck to play Xbone ports*

You can't make this up :lul: 

No, you're not even getting entirely correct.

He bought a steam deck............to play an Xbox port for about 30 to 45 minutes to just try it out........and then uninstall it and never fucking touching it again.

......and then probably ends up installing Vampire Survivors

• Haha 1