Ryse: Son of Rome gameplay on my Steam Deck

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

PC has the most innovative games and exclusives guyz

*buys a steam deck to play Xbone ports*

You can't make this up :lul: 

Nah, I bought a Steam Deck specifically to play Playstation exclusives on the go TCHBFR:ovolol: 

LOL coming in to try to help Jerky and clowned for it LOL.  If only there was a SuperSeducer type game you could play that would give you the confidence to post something clever :lawl: 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry in a nutshell

Jerky, there's only one of us here who has both... and Steam Deck 100% shits on the original Switch.  I have a phone with a better OLED display than both your phone or your Switch... and I'd choose th

Holy shit Switch           OMFG LOL EMBARRASSING     Switch's suffering from ring of white light       OMG LOL   

Posted Images

LOL he's getting angry that he's digging into other poster's older material.

he's thinking to himself "goddammit............out of all the fucking games to be at the top of that Steam Deck list................the one FUCKING GAME that jerry can't find out is the most played Steam Deck game"

That's just beautiful karma.:tom:

Edited by jehurey
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's getting angry that he's digging into other poster's older material.

I just skimmed through the other thread your dumb ass is trolling in and you're posting twitter screenshots from 9 fucking years ago, Of course you'll never acknowledge being a rampant hypocrite because that would require working past your autism.

Notjing wrong with vampire survivors anyway it's certainly better than when you were on the frontlines fighting for the Wii and you ended up playing PSP ports :lawl:

20 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I just skimmed through the other thread your dumb ass is trolling in and you're posting twitter screenshots from 9 fucking years ago, Of course you'll never acknowledge being a rampant hypocrite because that would require working past your autism.

Notjing wrong with vampire survivors anyway it's certainly better than when you were on the frontlines fighting for the Wii and you ended up playing PSP ports :lawl:

LOL he's going back to the Wii.

That's how butthurt he is.:tom: Guess putting all that work into making two memes really tired him out.