September is kind of stacked, what are you getting?

I haven't played a game since Metroid Dread last year and that September lineup isn't helping. Splatoon's single-player campaign really needs to be fleshed out. At least let the player carry more than one weapon at a time so they can improv more.

6 hours ago, Saucer said:

I haven't played a game since Metroid Dread last year and that September lineup isn't helping. Splatoon's single-player campaign really needs to be fleshed out. At least let the player carry more than one weapon at a time so they can improv more.

Maybe if you didn't primarily game on a gay handheld made for kids and keep falling for the same Nintendo trash series every time you'd enjoy gaming again. Just saying. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Ramza said:

Maybe if you didn't primarily game on a gay handheld made for kids and keep falling for the same Nintendo trash series every time you'd enjoy gaming again. Just saying. 

lol I wish it were just about the hardware. Konami's dead, Capcom and Nintendo are stuck in loop making rehashes, Suda doesn't know what to do next, Kojima's making Fed Ex sims for some reason, and not to be unkind but Square's never been that good to begin with. :scrooge:

Edited by Saucer
13 hours ago, Saucer said:

lol I wish it were just about the hardware. Konami's dead, Capcom and Nintendo are stuck in loop making rehashes, Suda doesn't know what to do next, Kojima's making Fed Ex sims for some reason, and not to be unkind but Square's never been that good to begin with. :scrooge:

Time to move on from Japanese trash. 99% of my most played games on steam are non Japanese games. :laff: 

On 2022-09-06 at 3:53 PM, Twinblade said:

might skip Splatoon 3. Watched a stream of that splashfest event and it honestly looks like Splatoon 2 DLC. Even the music track that plays during matches sounded identical. Just doesn't seem worth $60.

that's what i was thinking too.

• Upvote 1

Diofield demo turned me off on the game so I'll be avoiding that.

Valkyrie just looks like generic Action RPG #764 so I'll be avoiding that one too.

Only game I'm looking forward to this month is surprisingly a little indie game called Potion Permit. I'm in the mood for a chill game like that.

This game seems a bit different than your typical Life Sim RPG as well so it could end up being pretty cool. Or it could fuckin' suck. Hard to tell but I'm willing to give it a chance.

• Upvote 1