Perhaps the most divisive speech in US President history.

Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent extremism. 

Two more years of this clown? Jesus christ. Still looks confused as hell at the end until his wife saved him from further embarrassment.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DeSantis 2024

lmfao the crazy is part is flipping through these is the amount of times Trump is asked about violence at this rallies and he defends nearly every single instance and shows his approval of people gett

Boohoo the MAGA snowflakes feelings were hurt

10 hours ago, Ramza said:

Two more years of this clown? Jesus christ. Still looks confused as hell at the end until his wife saved him from further embarrassment.

He specifically singled out the extremists from the non extremist. 

"let me make this clear upfront, not all republicans not even the majority of Republicans embrace the extreme ideology, I know because I have been able to work with them, the mainstream republicans" 

Are you denying the extremism of the current subset of MAGA Republicans? 

Edited by Goukosan
5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

He specifically singled out the extremists from the non extremist. 

"let me make this clear upfront, not all republicans not even the majority of Republicans embrace the extreme ideology, I know because I have been able to work with them, the mainstream republicans" 

Are you denying the extremism of the current subset of MAGA Republicans? 

Not all of them but most of them and Donald Trump is extremist. Sure, whatever you say Brandon. 

What extreme ideology from Donald Trump? Calling CNN fake news? Questioning the integrity of the last election? Oh my, so extreme. 

There are extremists on both sides. This is a divisive rhetoric coming from the white house. Soul of the Nation... lmfao

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Not all of them but most of them and Donald Trump is extremist. Sure, whatever you say Brandon. 

What extreme ideology from Donald Trump? Calling CNN fake news? Questioning the integrity of the last election? Oh my, so extreme. 

There are extremists on both sides. This is a divisive rhetoric coming from the white house. Soul of the Nation... lmfao

Can you read or its not obvious you didn't watch the video?  He said the Majority of Republicans ARE NOT MAGA OR EXTREMISTS. 

Have you been living under a rock for the last 6 years?   

Have you missed the batshit Crazy QAnon shit the MAGA Republicans follow? 

Trump by the way is now posting a ton of instance QAnon shit on his social media platform by the way :umad:

But back to the topic. 

The MAGA Republicans are currently calling for Federal employees to be shot on SIGHT. 

“Under my plan, all Floridians will be able to shoot FBI, IRS, ATF, and all other federal troops on sight,”

Matter of fact two guys tried just that in two separate states not too long after MAGA Republicans went on social media and cable TV calling for violence against the Feds. 

Let's not forget that MAGA Republicans also called for Mike Pence the VP to be HANGED because he didn't partake in the big lie that Trump won the election. 

How about MTG? Who called for the EXECUTION of politicians?

"Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene repeatedly indicated support for executing prominent Democratic politicians in 2018 and 2019." 

You want me to keep going? :umad:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Can you read or its not obvious you didn't watch the video?  He said the Majority of Republicans ARE NOT MAGA OR EXTREMISTS. 

Have you been living under a rock for the last 6 years?   

Have you missed the batshit Crazy QAnon shit the MAGA Republicans follow? 

Trump by the way is now posting a ton of instance QAnon shit on his social media platform by the way :umad:

But back to the topic. 

The MAGA Republicans are currently calling for Federal employees to be shot on SIGHT. 

“Under my plan, all Floridians will be able to shoot FBI, IRS, ATF, and all other federal troops on sight,”

Matter of fact two guys tried just that in two separate states not too long after MAGA Republicans went on social media and cable TV calling for violence against the Feds. 

Let's not forget that MAGA Republicans also called for Mike Pence the VP to be HANGED because he didn't partake in the big lie that Trump won the election. 

How about MTG? Who called for the EXECUTION of politicians?

"Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene repeatedly indicated support for executing prominent Democratic politicians in 2018 and 2019." 

You want me to keep going? :umad:

I can read and listen fine. His speech pointed out MAGA Republicans and Donald Trump as extremist. It's a fact. I can say ''Joe Biden and the democrats are extremist leftist ideologues'' ... ''but not all of them!'' this just sounds like someone realizing how stupid what he just said was and trying to save face but it usually don't work, because we know exactly the thought behind it.

Yeah, like QAnon isn't a small fringe of extremist or something. 

Yeah and RonDesantis said ''we should throw little elf Dr.Fauci over the Potomac''. Oh my god. 

Do I need to point out every time riled up leftist made speeches calling for violence to even things out? Do I? SCOTUS justice Kavanaugh assassination attempt? Ring any bells?

This is a POTUS speech ffs. If you want point out extremism you don't do it with half of the electoral voting base. No amount of damage control will ever make this speech any good for any reason. Divisive rhetoric that fuels hatred and feeds paranoia. Unacceptable.

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I can read and listen fine. His speech pointed out MAGA Republicans and Donald Trump as extremist. It's a fact. I can say ''Joe Biden and the democrats are extremist leftist ideologues'' ... ''but not all of them!'' this just sounds like someone realizing how stupid what he just said was and trying to save face but it usually don't work, because we know exactly the thought behind it.

Yeah, like QAnon isn't a small fringe of extremist or something. 

Yeah and RonDesantis said ''we should throw little elf Dr.Fauci over the Potomac''. Oh my god. 

Do I need to point out every time riled up leftist made speeches calling for violence to even things out? Do I? SCOTUS justice Kavanaugh assassination attempt? Ring any bells?

This is a POTUS speech ffs. If you want point out extremism you don't do it with half of the electoral voting base. No amount of damage control will ever make this speech any good for any reason. Divisive rhetoric that fuels hatred and feeds paranoia. Unacceptable.

Post these open death threats and calls to violence made by Democrat candidates, congressmen and election officials.   I've already provided a few from the crazy MAGAs and QAnon nut jobs who republican candidates and or elected officials:cmpunk1:

No apparently you can't read and listen just fine. 

"let me make this clear upfront, not all republicans not even the majority of Republicans embrace the extreme ideology" 

Do you know what let me make this clear upfront means? Do you know what NOT THE MAJORITY means? Apparently not :drake:

He specifically talking about a small subset of republicans aka the MAGA zealots and QAnon crazies.  How you spin that to all  REPUBLICANS is beyond retarded. 

As I've told you before.. Its hilarious that you didn't have a peep to say about Trump for 4 whole years... As soon as Trump lost all of sudden you have amnesia about what he said and did.

Its funny you said "this just sounds like someone realizing how stupid what he just said was and trying to save face but it usually don't work, because we know exactly the thought behind it." 

Trump frequently called all leftist fascist.... And then like you said realizing how stupid it sounds try to save face by throwing in a" not all of them" at the end of the sentence :umad:

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The divider in chief who is supposedly trying to ‘heal the soul of the nation’. The ominous red background is the perfect backdrop for that dictator level speech.

"let me make this clear upfront, not all republicans not even the majority of Republicans embrace the extreme ideology, I know because I have been able to work with them, the mainstream republicans" 

Are you a MAGA/QAnon or mainstream republican? :umad:

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"let me make this clear upfront, not all republicans not even the majority of Republicans embrace the extreme ideology, I know because I have been able to work with them, the mainstream republicans" 

Are you a MAGA/QAnon or mainstream republican? :umad:

Biden was clearly referring to all Trump supporters. This was no different than Hilary’s basket of deplorables comment. He basically called 74 million people extremists and a threat to the country. 

He’s a disgrace who’s only inflaming tensions and further dividing Americans.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Biden was clearly referring to all Trump supporters. This was no different than Hilary’s basket of deplorables comment. He basically called 74 million people extremists and a threat to the country. 

He’s a disgrace who’s only inflaming tensions and further dividing Americans.

But you didn't answer the question though, are you a MAGA/QAnon or mainstream republican? 

So when he said "let me make this clear upfront, not all republicans not even the majority of Republicans embrace the extreme ideology, I know because I have been able to work with them, the mainstream republicans"..

He was referring to all republicans when he specifically said not all republicans? 

So when Trump called the left fascists but not all of them he meant all of them? 

So when Trump called Mexicans rapists and drug dealers but not all of them he meant all of them? 

:umad:

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Post these open death threats and calls to violence made by Democrat candidates, congressmen and election officials.   I've already provided a few from the crazy MAGAs and QAnon nut jobs who republican candidates and or elected officials:cmpunk1:

No apparently you can't read and listen just fine. 

"let me make this clear upfront, not all republicans not even the majority of Republicans embrace the extreme ideology" 

Do you know what let me make this clear upfront means? Do you know what NOT THE MAJORITY means? Apparently not :drake:

He specifically talking about a small subset of republicans aka the MAGA zealots and QAnon crazies.  How you spin that to all  REPUBLICANS is beyond retarded. 

As I've told you before.. Its hilarious that you didn't have a peep to say about Trump for 4 whole years... As soon as Trump lost all of sudden you have amnesia about what he said and did.

Its funny you said "this just sounds like someone realizing how stupid what he just said was and trying to save face but it usually don't work, because we know exactly the thought behind it." 

Trump frequently called all leftist fascist.... And then like you said realizing how stupid it sounds try to save face by throwing in a" not all of them" at the end of the sentence :umad:

Not all Republicans, guys! Coming from the senile old man talking trash about MAGA Republicans for months. Inventing stupid names like ultra MAGA. I'm sorry your poor damage control isn't going to save this divisive speech for being anything but. He's trying to sell Trump voters as extremist. End of story.

Lmao at that Trump speech. Magnificent. I'd say that's okay because it's actually factual. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

But you didn't answer the question though, are you a MAGA/QAnon or mainstream republican? 

So when he said "let me make this clear upfront, not all republicans not even the majority of Republicans embrace the extreme ideology, I know because I have been able to work with them, the mainstream republicans"..

He was referring to all republicans when he specifically said not all republicans? 

So when Trump called the left fascists but not all of them he meant all of them? 

So when Trump called Mexicans rapists and drug dealers but not all of them he meant all of them? 

:umad:

Going by your damage control.

Trump said and I quote ''some of them but not all of them but they're getting closer and closer''

According to your logic that makes it okay. :umad: 

58 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Not all Republicans, guys! Coming from the senile old man talking trash about MAGA Republicans for months. Inventing stupid names like ultra MAGA. I'm sorry your poor damage control isn't going to save this divisive speech for being anything but. He's trying to sell Trump voters as extremist. End of story.

Lmao at that Trump speech. Magnificent. I'd say that's okay because it's actually factual

Your lack of self awareness is laughable :drake:

OMG how dare Biden call out the extreme MAGA/QAnon people out... That was sooo divisive.... Divisive rhetoric that fuels hatred and feeds paranoia. Unacceptable.:awww:

Oh... look at that Trump speech, I don't think His Divisive rhetoric  fueled hatred and fed the paranoia. It was acceptable and ok for him to do it :adhd:

Where's the open death threats and calls to violence made by Democrat candidates, congressmen and election officials.   You still can't seem to post it :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your lack of self awareness is laughable :drake:

OMG how dare Biden call out the extreme MAGA/QAnon people out... That was sooo divisive.... Divisive rhetoric that fuels hatred and feeds paranoia. Unacceptable.:awww:

Oh... look at that Trump speech, I don't think His Divisive rhetoric  fueled hatred and fed the paranoia. It was acceptable and ok for him to do it :adhd:

Where's the open death threats and calls to violence made by Democrat candidates, congressmen and election officials.   You still can't seem to post it :umad:

Oh no, I'm quite self aware. The pandemic has more than proven whose side most leftist were on. Yeah, it's called authoritarian fascism. 

Biden called Donald Trump and MAGA Republicans extremists. That's his opening statement on the subject and the exact quote, in front of a red background with marines in the back, there's this thing called delivery too. Not to mention a good part of Biden speech was this bullcrap, while you found a 30 seconds clip of Trump doing the same but a lot less sinister and hateful. I mean, no one denies that Trump spoke a lot of crap most of time anyway, he wasn't a good unifier either. 

You really want to play that game? Who has the worst extremist on his political isle? How shameful.

FBI investigates brazen arson attacks on pro-life clinics as domestic terrorism after radical pro-abortion group Jane's Revenge declares 'open season' and claims responsibility

Armed man arrested for making death threats against Justice Kavanaugh

Outraged pro-choice protesters have since been threatening on social media to storm the Supreme Court, burn it down, and kill the Justices and their clerks. A pro-abortion protestor calls for the death of the Supreme Court with an "Abort SCOTUS" sign, May 14, 2022, in Chattanooga, TN (AP Photo/Ben Margot)

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Oh no, I'm quite self aware. The pandemic has more than proven whose side most leftist were on. Yeah, it's called authoritarian fascism. 

Biden called Donald Trump and MAGA Republicans extremists. That's his opening statement on the subject and the exact quote, in front of a red background with marines in the back, there's this thing called delivery too. Not to mention a good part of Biden speech was this bullcrap, while you found a 30 seconds clip of Trump doing the same but a lot less sinister and hateful. I mean, no one denies that Trump spoke a lot of crap most of time anyway, he wasn't a good unifier either. 

You really want to play that game? Who has the worst extremist on his political isle? How shameful.

FBI investigates brazen arson attacks on pro-life clinics as domestic terrorism after radical pro-abortion group Jane's Revenge declares 'open season' and claims responsibility

Armed man arrested for making death threats against Justice Kavanaugh

Outraged pro-choice protesters have since been threatening on social media to storm the Supreme Court, burn it down, and kill the Justices and their clerks. A pro-abortion protestor calls for the death of the Supreme Court with an "Abort SCOTUS" sign, May 14, 2022, in Chattanooga, TN (AP Photo/Ben Margot)

I see you still can't read... Let me repeat it again for you. 

Where's the open death threats and calls to violence made by Democrat candidates, congressmen and election officials? :umad:

39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I see you still can't read... Let me repeat it again for you. 

Where's the open death threats and calls to violence made by Democrat candidates, congressmen and election officials? :umad:

Why does it matter? Are you trying to say that the life of a congressman is worth more than a SCOTUS justice or something? 

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Why does it matter? Are you trying to say that the life of a congressman is worth more than a SCOTUS justice or something? 

Re read what I said.   Calls to violence MADE BY... MADE BY... MADE BY. 

Not made to. 

Read shit before you reply. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Re read what I said.   Calls to violence MADE BY... MADE BY... MADE BY. 

Not made to. 

Read shit before you reply. 

Jesus fucking christ.

:dead2: = me right now.

But okay, challenge accepted. I remember Maxine Waters calling for violence at least twice. What now?

Here are six videos of Democrats calling for violence or physical confrontations that are still active on Twitter | Washington Examiner

Here are six videos of Democrats calling for violence or physical confrontations that are still active on Twitter

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Jesus fucking christ.

:dead2: = me right now.

But okay, challenge accepted. I remember Maxine Waters calling for violence at least twice. What now?

Here are six videos of Democrats calling for violence or physical confrontations that are still active on Twitter | Washington Examiner

Here are six videos of Democrats calling for violence or physical confrontations that are still active on Twitter

Did you actually go through and look at the videos and tweets or you just read the headline? Lol