Perhaps the most divisive speech in US President history.

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's what happens when you only listen to people on your side of the argument. I honestly think the Republican were quite in an echo chamber on the abortion issue.

So, 70% of American voters are dumb. Ok. Thinking this affect my Canadian French ass. lol :umad: 

Yes they were firmly in an echo chamber. 

I don't care if it affects your dumb Canadian ass.. Point is the speech hit the nail on the head and resonated with voters :cmpunk1:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DeSantis 2024

lmfao the crazy is part is flipping through these is the amount of times Trump is asked about violence at this rallies and he defends nearly every single instance and shows his approval of people gett

Boohoo the MAGA snowflakes feelings were hurt

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

More like GenZ voted majority democrat because they thought Biden would forgive their student debts. :umad:

And women because of Roe v Wage being overturned. 

This divisive speech and partisan propaganda are probably at a distant third as to what resonated with the dumb, brainwashed democrat voters. Congrats.:cmpunk2:

At least your done pretending not to be a right wing bot. 

[Ramza]: The President gave a speech about understanding the core concerns of people and addressing the concerns of people.  Man, they're BRAINWASHED!

Gee, I wonder what reasons he has for voting for somebody.

On 2022-09-12 at 9:53 PM, Ramza said:

I'm denying that MAGA republicans at large are extremists. Actual extremists are fringe minorities and not worth vilifying the political party it's attached to in a speech delivered to the nation. 

How far gone are you? 

Both sides have their own side of extremists like the left's SJWs that  physically attack everyone that disagrees with them on any protest and the right's MAGA buffoons that attacked the capitol back on January.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a ceremony today in which the parents of fallen officers from the January 6th attack received Congressional Gold Medals.

They are given by the leaders of both chambers of congress, so its Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Mitch McConnell, and Kevin McCarthy.

These people who have lost their children, they are old people, completely snub the Republican leader and do not shake their hands or even look at them, at all. One of them even shakes their head "No" a little in front of McConnell's face.

Absolutely damning video, but no surprise. These Republicans, after all, are responsible for allowing the attempted insurrection happen, and not stop the traitorous outgoing President from initiating it.

These Republicans are responsible for their children being dead.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5044523/representatives-congressional-gold-medal-recipients-decline-shake-hands-republican-leaders

Edited by jehurey