Perhaps the most divisive speech in US President history.

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's still dehumanizing to say it behind their backs. 

Boohoo. Please don't talk about this issue, you might hurt someone's feelings even if no one actually cares or will see some post on a no name forum with 6 active members. 

No one ever said it was. There are no trans people, social workers, teacher, parent, or therapist that's telling people that it's an easy surgery and it's super fun after you get the surgery. This is some retarded brainworm created by the right. People like you, Jordan Peterson, and Matt Walsh exist in this world, so how the fuck can it be easy for these people?

No one is that much of a simpleton, not even you but let's look at your response, you're the first trying to soften what type of operation it is and what it entails, wanting to describe it as one word because you don't want to hurt people's feelings. Dishonest and stupid. 

First, why are you right wingers obsessed with little kid genitals? Like speaking of the topic with non-transphobes this line of thinking never comes up. I mean it's a sex change operation. Everyone is familiar with what's being changed. You guys keep going on about kid genitals like fucking weirdos. I've heard it's reversible, I honestly dont know but I sure as shit dont trust what you say about it.

Because it's what the consequences are. I don't care that talking about reproductive organs makes you uncomfortable like some immature school kid, this is what the subject is about, ungrown sterile micro penises and testicles. I guess pediatric doctors are 'weirdos' too. 

Puberty is a short period window of hormonal change in the body during youth, go against it, slow it or prevent it and it will have irreversible effect for life, you can't delay puberty into adulthood. You don't need a doctorate in medicine to understand something this obvious. 

Unhinged purple hair pseudo therapists tell those kids this lie with full conviction and that it can do no 'harm'.

Anyway, we see the suicide rates post surgery. It's not looking great. 

I'll get to the rest of your post. Maybe, maybe not. I seriously have better things to do than listening to a dishonest apologist that attack me as a person or right wingers instead of formulating an actual counter-argument. Weak, weak shit so far.  

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DeSantis 2024

lmfao the crazy is part is flipping through these is the amount of times Trump is asked about violence at this rallies and he defends nearly every single instance and shows his approval of people gett

Boohoo the MAGA snowflakes feelings were hurt

On 2022-09-02 at 11:56 PM, Ramza said:

Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent extremism. 

Two more years of this clown? Jesus christ. Still looks confused as hell at the end until his wife saved him from further embarrassment.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Boohoo. Please don't talk about this issue, you might hurt someone's feelings. 

:cmpunk1:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:cmpunk1:

What does this has to do with anything? I'm discussing a hot cultural topic about people changing sex and the danger related to it. Remy wants to shut me down under the pretext that someone feeling might be hurt because he can't handle talking about the reality of the very topic we're discussing.

I'm not a Government official accusing the Republican electoral voters of being extremists during an official speech to the nation that elected me democratically and paid by their tax dollars. 

You must be pretty desperate and bitter to try to pull that shit off itt. :umad:

8 hours ago, Ramza said:

What does this has to do with anything? I'm discussing a hot cultural topic about people changing sex and the danger related to it. Remy wants to shut me down under the pretext that someone feeling might be hurt because he can't handle talking about the reality of the very topic we're discussing.

I'm not a Government official accusing the Republican electoral voters of being extremists during an official speech to the nation that elected me democratically and paid by their tax dollars. 

You must be pretty desperate and bitter to try to pull that shit off itt. :umad:

Boohoo the MAGA snowflakes feelings were hurt :awww:

• Geese 1
12 hours ago, Ramza said:

Boohoo. Please don't talk about this issue, you might hurt someone's feelings even if no one actually cares or will see some post on a no name forum with 6 active members. 

Isnt the bigot who claims they're not a bigot, but also talks about the group of people they claim they dont hate in various dehumanizing ways in private and especially the internet a bit of a cliche?

No one is that much of a simpleto

lol You're living proof of how simple a person can be. 

not even you but let's look at your response, you're the first trying to soften what type of operation it is and what it entails, wanting to describe it as one word because you don't want to hurt people's feelings. Dishonest and stupid. 

Because it's not how people actually speak. People say C-section, ACL repair, Breast reduction, and the like. They dont say the cut your abdomen open, move your fucking organs around, then pull the baby through your abdomen surgery. Creeps like Walsh and Peterson talk about kid genitals because it triggers creepy morons like you. 

BTW do you notice how you, cooke, and twinblade speak exactly like them? Like you dont even parse the information and contextualize anything yourselves. You literally just repeat what you hear nearly verbatim. 

Because it's what the consequences are. I don't care that talking about reproductive organs makes you uncomfortable like some immature school kid, this is what the subject is about, ungrown sterile micro penises and testicles. I guess pediatric doctors are 'weirdos' too. 

According to you they're weirdos. I'm not the one who is against kids and parents addressing their perceived gender identity with doctors and coming up with viable solutions. I think doctors should and do play major roles in this. it's your type that makes it sound like children everywhere are getting sex change ops because they want to be cool or just want to play against girls for an advantage. 

Puberty is a short period window of hormonal change in the body during youth, go against it, slow it or prevent it and it will have irreversible effect for life, you can't delay puberty into adulthood. You don't need a doctorate in medicine to understand something this obvious. 

Unhinged purple hair pseudo therapists tell those kids this lie with full conviction and that it can do no 'harm'.

Yes, the purple or blue and sometimes green haired most likely woke feminist baba yahga that haunts the imaginations of right wingers like a spirit. You guys are like a fucking hive of the same douchebag. 

Anyway, we see the suicide rates post surgery. It's not looking great. 

I'll get to the rest of your post. Maybe, maybe not. I seriously have better things to do than listening to a dishonest apologist that attack me as a person or right wingers instead of formulating an actual counter-argument. Weak, weak shit so far.  

Oh, you're going to get to rest of it? Like you're gonna double back when you can find a way to claim that dozens of black families and former employees were all disgruntled liars who slandered the good name of Donald Trump? I'm not saying you're racist, but here's the stats.

Donald Trump: Who nearly half of the population believes is racist, and nearly a quarter of his ardent supporters are probably racist. A man who says racist shit publicly. A 72 year old millionaire that lies any time he speaks. -For future reference-  Today Donald Trump claimed he was secretly knighted by the Queen.  Who died last week so no one can contest or confirm it. Other than Donald Trump. 

Vs

"Disgruntled" Black people: Blacks that worked for him and Blacks who sought rental apts in his buildings. So they win their court cases against Trump. (of course) For the record, white people helped by giving testimony and such. So I guess mostly disgruntled black people and maybe some proto-woke white folks?

Like legit, you just wrote all these people off as "disgruntled" Not to go back in time, but we argued about whether or not latent racism that still exist. You, of course claimed it didnt, or doesn't affect society. Just as you are willing to write off all of those people, because you can't wrap your mind around the idea that Donald Trump could be racist. Is that logical thinking? 

In what other situations would you quickly side with a white person vs a black person? 

Like you can draw this nefarious pipeline from gay people to the teachers unions with the goal of increasing the number of homos in North America by indoctrinating children are primary schools,  but you can't fathom that Donald Trump is a bit of a racist. That's way too out there for you. 

It's crazy how you take one step forward and two back in regards to being self aware and obtuse. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm glad you finally admit it was a divisive speech. Thanks for playing. 

Your snowflake ass considers calling out the the MAGA cult divisive then cry more snowflake :awww:

Either the next day or the day after Trump made a speech calling to be reinstated immediately as president. 

His MAGA Republicans running for congress called for Trump to fire all public servants and install his own people. 

Totally not fascists like Biden said... But keep crying :umad:

20 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Isnt the bigot who claims they're not a bigot, but also talks about the group of people they claim they dont hate in various dehumanizing ways in private and especially the internet a bit of a cliche?

How is describing the very operation and what it entails dehumanizing anyone in the context of our conversation?

A full transition usually means chopped up penises, testicles and breasts and that's just the more 'basic' of operations. If that's bigoted hateful talk to you then something is wrong with you.

Just another attempt from leftist to hide the truth. Call it a transition and don't say what it is. 

21 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Because it's not how people actually speak. People say C-section, ACL repair, Breast reduction, and the like. They dont say the cut your abdomen open, move your fucking organs around, then pull the baby through your abdomen surgery. Creeps like Walsh and Peterson talk about kid genitals because it triggers creepy morons like you. 

I didn't say any of that now did I?

Literally the worst thing I've said about this itt: Pre pubescent kids taking hormones blockers making them sterile for life. Teenagers have their body parts chopped up.

While it's not the most elegant of statement, if that's my proof of bigotry then you're just an oversensitive Karen.

And for the record, I don't have Trump derangement syndrome like you. I've never even bothered to defend Trump with any tangible argument, I asked you time and time again to prove why he's a racist and you bring me disgruntled employees charge cases and general populace opinions, or leftist and right wingers fights breaking out during a Trump rally. I don't find that to be compelling evidence and frankly, I really don't give a shit. 

Somehow this is me taking a racial stand against blacks? You're completely nuts, dude. 

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your snowflake ass considers calling out the the MAGA cult divisive then cry more snowflake :awww:

Either the next day or the day after Trump made a speech calling to be reinstated immediately as president. 

His MAGA Republicans running for congress called for Trump to fire all public servants and install his own people. 

Totally not fascists like Biden said... But keep crying :umad:

No matter your amount of damage control or what Trump did afterward, or during, or before, it's not going to make that speech any better.

Cry some more, snowflake? :umad:

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No matter your amount of damage control or what Trump did afterward, or during, or before, it's not going to make that speech any better.

Cry some more, snowflake? :umad:

It doesn't matter what Trump and his MAGA republicans did before or after to make them fascist to the speech that specifically called him and his cronies fascists?  Didn't know you were that much of a boot licker... 

Bbbut how dare you called them out for what they've done and continue to do :awww:

Damn... those tears have clouded your vision more than usual. 

You're the one Still crying about a speech that called them exactly what they are... Cry more snowflake..boo.hoo

Edited by Goukosan
7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I asked you time and time again to prove why he's a racist and you bring me disgruntled employees

Yes, those lying disgruntled black employees. I guess the attempted black renters were also disgruntled. Poor Donald Trump, all those lying blacks trying to slander his good name. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

It doesn't matter what Trump and his MAGA republicans did before or after to make them fascist to the speech that specifically called him and his cronies fascists?  Didn't know you were that much of a boot licker... 

Bbbut how dare you called them out for what they've done and continue to do :awww:

Damn... those tears have clouded your vision more than usual. 

You're the only one who is making this a Brandon vs Trump issue. Who has the most divisive speeches like some kind of special Olympics. I don't have to partake in this charade since that was never my argument to begin with but I'll bite: 

Just because Trump said something bad about democrats during a speech doesn't justify Brandon calling out republicans extremists. 

You can stop the damage control now. It's quite embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

You're the only one who is making this a Brandon vs Trump issue. Who has the most divisive speeches like some kind of special Olympics. I don't have to partake in this charade since that was never my argument to begin with but I'll bite: 

Just because Trump said something bad about democrats during a speech doesn't justify Brandon calling out republicans extremists. 

You can stop the damage control now. It's quite embarrassing. 

Your reading comprehension is getting worse. 

The speech literally calls out TRUMP AND THE MAGA crazies.   LITERALLY names Trump and MAGA... Also seperates them from regular mainstream republicans. 

TRUMP and the MAGA crazies then immediately go and do EXACTLY what the speech said they do....

And yet you're still crying about it.. To the point that you're saying it doesn't matter that Trump and the MAGA loons actions match Biden's speech :umad:

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, those lying disgruntled black employees. I guess the attempted black renters were also disgruntled. Poor Donald Trump, all those lying blacks trying to slander his good name. 

I don't know enough details to really call a judgment and unfortunately I can't trust what you say. Trump is possibly the most attacked public figure in my lifetime. I take most criticisms towards him with a grain of salt.

I'm starting to get a picture of the man, definitely a very flawed individual but I doubt he's very much motivated by racism in any way. At best he's probably your old uncle type of racist who like to crack sensitive jokes.

He has bigger faults for sure but it seems that's the point you absolutely want to drive home with me, for some reason, like it's imperative that I accept he's a racist man? Yeah, no. 

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your reading comprehension is getting worse. 

The speech literally calls out TRUMP AND THE MAGA crazies.   LITERALLY names Trump and MAGA... Also seperates them from regular mainstream republicans. 

TRUMP and the MAGA crazies then immediately go and do EXACTLY what the speech said they do....

And yet you're still crying about it.. To the point that you're saying it doesn't matter that Trump and the MAGA loons actions match Biden's speech :umad:

We've already been through this. Maybe you're the one with reading comprehension issues. 

Edited by Ramza
18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

We've already been through this. Maybe you're the one with reading comprehension issues. 

Biden literally calls out Trump and MAGA. 

Trump and MAGA turn around ans does exactly what Biden said they do. 

Ramza -"Bbbbbut you see it doesn't matter that they did it in the past, are currently doing it now or in the future... What matters is we're so fragile that we cry when called out for our actions... How dare you!!! .. Boo hoo :awww:

Edited by Goukosan
17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't know enough details to really call a judgment and unfortunately I can't trust what you say. Trump is possibly the most attacked public figure in my lifetime. I take most criticisms towards him with a grain of salt.

I'm starting to get a picture of the man, definitely a very flawed individual but I doubt he's very much motivated by racism in any way. At best he's probably your old uncle type of racist who like to crack sensitive jokes.

He has bigger faults for sure but it seems that's the point you absolutely want to drive home with me, for some reason, like it's imperative that I accept he's a racist man? Yeah, no. 

You seem to make your mind up about alot of things you are ignorant of. Hey, like 2 dozen women accused him of sexual harassment and he's on video bragging about violating women's consent. Are they disgruntled as well? Asking for science. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Biden literally calls out Trump and MAGA. 

Trump and MAGA turn around ans does exactly what Biden said they do. 

Trump and MAGA republicans became extremists? Amazing. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

You seem to make your mind up about alot of things you are ignorant of. Hey, like 2 dozen women accused him of sexual harassment and he's on video bragging about violating women's consent. Are they disgruntled as well? Asking for science. 

You just can't help but bring the ''grab them by the pussy'' talk, eh? I assume that's what you meant by bragging about violating women's consent? You truly are a Karen, those estrogen pills are having some strong side effects on you it seems.

Maybe, maybe not but I'm not gonna call him a rapist without him being actually convicted of rape charges. Just saying.