Why can’t MS get anything right?

:mj: MS are fucking jokes. This was their “AAAA” studio. They aren’t even working on a new IP and they are screwing up this bad. Microsoft are the most incompetent retards to ever release a console in the industry.

:hest: How many years has Xbox been without games that aren’t HaloGearsForza? Look how they are fucking up Halo and they can’t even get a Perfect Dark Remake out without tripping all over themselves. By now we should be having demos and release dates of all these games and studios they bought but several years after they set up these studios and they still have nothing to show for it. Instead we are getting never ending excuses from lemshits and news like this.

Edited by FIREPOWER

When was The Initiative even announced?  How many years has it been ffs.... and we still haven't seen anything other than a CG trailer :shake:

Pretty pathetic... and it's their own fault for building their upcoming game studio to be AAAA...

In the end I hope Perfect Dark is good.. and I enjoy Crystal Dynamic's games.. so I'm excited to see what they come up with (watch it just be Tomb Raider without the tombs lol) ... but yea, they've got to show something here.  Has to be at the VGAs...

• Like 1

God they really are a fucking train wreck. 

I guarantee you this is going to follow the Xbox exclusive game blueprint to obscurity. Microsoft will sink way to much money into it. It will be released to 8/10 scores with reviewers sayings it good but not great. People will move from it after a month max. MS will lose money and never released sales numbers.

Bookmark it. 

• Upvote 1

The #1 problem is that MS creates studios for the business purpose of extending a franchise. They don't have teams of artists with their own creative direction. The Coalition was supposed to be making an original stealth action franchise before they became the Gears team. You don't get the best out of people this way. It's like if you're an aspiring comedy writer, you're gonna put more effort into your own original idea rather than the 66th season of The Simpsons. MGS has a lot of Simpsons teams.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

They're the ones refunding preorders. Personally I wouldn't refund preorders for games I have nothing to do with.

They're doing right by their customers... the game is in flux due to things outside their control.

MS is gaming cancer, confirmed.

Rare

343 Industries

The Coalition

The Initiative

Ninja Theory

Platinum Games collaboration

Playground Games working on Fable

Activision Blizzard

Bethesda

What will happen next? :pavarotti:

• dead 2