RIP Queen Elizabeth

23 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I can’t believe it…it’s so shocking and unexpected….she was taken too soon…

Its still kind of nuts how quickly it can happen even if you manage to get to that age. She was on her feet and looked fine when meeting the new prime minister like 2 days ago.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Its still kind of nuts how quickly it can happen. She was on her feet and looked fine when meeting the new prime minister like 2 days ago.

i was joking lol. bitch was 96. i can't believe she made it that long. i bet charles had been waiting for this day :deader:he's like, "finally!!! jesus fucking christ!"

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Its still kind of nuts how quickly it can happen even if you manage to get to that age. She was on her feet and looked fine when meeting the new prime minister like 2 days ago.

Nah shes been deteriorating for a while and there were rumours she wasn't looling good 2 days ago.

It does feel weird. She was made Queen in 1953. That means for anyone born around the 1950's, who are in their 70's now, the only monarch they have ever known was Queen Elizabeth II. She was kind of like a tourist attraction like Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, the White House, Mount Rushmore you know? Like she just felt she had been around forever and would always be around forever.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Nah shes been deteriorating for a while and there were rumours she wasn't looling good 2 days ago.

It does feel weird. She was made Queen in 1953. That means for anyone born around the 1950's, who are in their 70's now, the only monarch they have ever known was Queen Elizabeth II. She was kind of like a tourist attraction like Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, the White House, Mount Rushmore you know? Like she just felt she had been around forever and would always be around forever.

this might be an ignorant question, but exactly what the fuck do the royals do? They make a ton of money from British tax payers but their entire contribution is to just go around and talk to people at community events from what I’ve seen. That’s it unless I’m missing something.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

this might be an ignorant question, but exactly what the fuck do the royals do? They make a ton of money from British tax payers but their entire contribution is to just go around and talk to people at community events from what I’ve seen. That’s it unless I’m missing something.

Believe me, every British child asks this question at some point :reg:

And that's pretty much the answer. There's some fluff with her rubber stamping some things, and some charity work but it's all just fluff they're basically old school social media influences before social media influencers were a thing.

Oh and Prince Andrew diddles underage girls as a side job :shrug:

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

They provide material for the series The Crown :|

no clue. I think these Royal fucks can go fuck themselves. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1