LOL what the fuck is MS thinking? This is their new beta home screen UI update which they are testing with a small amount of insiders..

Look at that fucking shit...  Who in god's name designed that?  Just endless boxes and ads with no flow or uniqueness to it whatsoever.  It's incredibly jarring how it scrolls as well with the background images behind some of the groups.

What a fucking ugly POS.  I'll laugh my ass off if this hits officially like this :hest: 

• Haha 1

I dont get why you're surprised Microsoft has the worst UI designers in the world. They've been awful since the late 00's. Xbox had been horrible every design after the blades, and windows along with windows phone has sucked balls since they went with that Metro design back in Windows 8.

Everything is just coloured blocks. Like lego to keep the lemkids distracted.

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I dont get why you're surprised Microsoft has the worst UI designers in the world. They've been awful since the late 00's. Xbox had been horrible every design after the blades, and windows along with windows phone has sucked balls since they went with that Metro design back in Windows 8.

Everything is just coloured blocks. Like lego to keep the lemkids distracted.

lol

Windows is fine.  Windows 11 looks nice, and I'm happy with it so far... but this Xbox UI... nah fam.  The icons themselves are fine, but it's just way too boxy.  You have boxes, which form bigger boxes together.. and then scroll them in alternating patterns with boxed images behind some for advertisments... ugh, it's just bad.

It's the Xbox designers specifically.  Their Xbox App on PC is garbage as well.  I hate the design of it.

MS can’t design a UI to save their lives. If it wasn’t for MS totally copying Apple with Windows they’d be totally lost. This new UI being shit is no surprise. I expect them to finally copy Playstation again with the final design after they realize how shit this new one is.

41 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

MS can’t design a UI to save their lives. If it wasn’t for MS totally copying Apple with Windows they’d be totally lost. This new UI being shit is no surprise. I expect them to finally copy Playstation again with the final design after they realize how shit this new one is.

PS5's UI is trash too... but not nearly as bad as this abomination.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

PS5's UI is trash too... but not nearly as bad as this abomination.

Nah, it’s not trash. It’s not as great as the PS4 UI was but it’s still good. With continuous updates it will hopefully become as good as the PS4 UI was.

This new Xbox UI however is total garbage and should be killed with fire.

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Nah, it’s not trash. It’s not as great as the PS4 UI was but it’s still good. With continuous updates it will hopefully become as good as the PS4 UI was.

This new Xbox UI however is total garbage and should be killed with fire.

I keep hearing people say how it sucks compared to PS4's. 

I'm not even a fan of PS4's in the first place either.