New State of Play tomorrow at 6pm EST

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rise of the Ronin looks awesome. 

Lol both Bungie and Team Ninja are making exclusives for Playstation now.   Everything about the original DNA of Xbox is fucking dead and buried by now. Third and first party. No Gears made

I don’t like fighting games, but Tekken 8 looks stunning! 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Focus is on Japanese games I believe. 

That doesn't matter at all.  They'll slip a small 30 second trailer in there.  It just makes sense because the Epic Store listing was updated with the release date and specs recommendations, then abruptly removed again.  Seems obvious.

I mean every God of War: Ragnarok developer is retweeting and eye emoji-ing the announcement.  Seems obvious GoW will have some sort of presence as well.

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

That doesn't matter at all.  They'll slip a small 30 second trailer in there.  It just makes sense because the Epic Store listing was updated with the release date and specs recommendations, then abruptly removed again.  Seems obvious.

They said only 10 games.... Maybe it makes the cut.. Maybe it doesn't :umad:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Look at how Lemij just keeps on getting madder.

he was hoping to enter this thread and be the one who baits others, and instead its backfiring on him.:tom:

What bait?  Saying that I'm expecting the official release date announcement of something that was announced ages ago? :drake: 

You're basically admitting the tiniest of things like that can set you off :tom: ... that's YOUR problem.. not mines :reg: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You cared enough to comment on it in the first place.  "bubu no Rem it wont!" :tear2: 

Now he's dick tucking :hehe: 

Its an afterthought. If it shows up or not no one would bat an eye.   Already wasted enough time on this nonsense.. Lol

23 minutes ago, Remij said:

What bait?  Saying that I'm expecting the official release date announcement of something that was announced ages ago? :drake: 

You're basically admitting the tiniest of things like that can set you off :tom: ... that's YOUR problem.. not mines :reg: 

he's literally trying to smiley his way through this, like obvious bait.

and the dumbass got angry because Gouko told him simple facts.:tom:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's literally trying to smiley his way through this, like obvious bait.

and the dumbass got angry because Gouko told him simple facts.:tom:

What bait?

I'm not saying anything outlandish... lmfao.  If that sets you idiots off then you're in for a rough time :kaz: 

LOL mention you expect a PC release date of an already announced game and these fucking SHEEP lose it... it's not even the cows :lawl: