New State of Play tomorrow at 6pm EST

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rise of the Ronin looks awesome. 

Lol both Bungie and Team Ninja are making exclusives for Playstation now.   Everything about the original DNA of Xbox is fucking dead and buried by now. Third and first party. No Gears made

I don’t like fighting games, but Tekken 8 looks stunning! 

10 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

rise of the ronin, the new team ninja game by the director of the nioh games, is a sony first party game. xbox :kaz:

Oh shit that lools great. Console exclusive? So long as xbox remains excluded it's all good.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I can’t believe they changed the name to Stellar Blade. It sounds so dumb in comparison.

I guess maybe too close to Parasite Eve? (I mistakenly called it that today lol) :happysad: 

God of War alone would have been enough to shit on anything MS has planned in the future but Sony had to embarrass MS even further by showing other games from their 3rd party partners. This is only the tip of the iceberg as we still don’t know most of what Sony’s 1st party studios are working on for PS5. How many showcases has MS put out this year and Sony is still killing them with these 20 minute State of Plays :wow2:

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

rise of the ronin, the new team ninja game by the director of the nioh games, is a sony first party game. xbox :kaz:

Lol both Bungie and Team Ninja are making exclusives for Playstation now.

Everything about the original DNA of Xbox is fucking dead and buried by now. Third and first party. No Gears made by Epic. No NG made by Team Ninja. No Fable made by Molyneux. No Halo made by Bungie. Only Forza remains.

On top of everything, they have failed to establish new strong IPs, or reinvigorate their old franchises which are all in decline and they have failed to nurture strong relations with third parties that could at least provide business opportunities in the form of exclusive content. Instead they need to buy better studios at exuberant prices because they can't make their own content even with infinite financial possibilities at their disposal.

At this point the Xbox brand might as just be considered like a Chinese knockoff of Playstation. Absolute soulless trash. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Everything about the original DNA of Xbox is fucking dead and buried by now. Third and first party. No Gears made by Epic. No NG made by Team Ninja. No Fable made by Molyneux. No Halo made by Bungie. Only Forza remains.

God DAMN you don't have to go in like that breh :mjcry:

• Haha 1

So...........uh........where was the section of the show in which they announced release dates for Sony ports on PC?:cat:

The most important thing about these two presentations today is that it shows that there is still some life left in Japanese developers. And they are still there developing games primarily because the Switch and the Playstation 5 exist for them to make costly investments for better quality games.

I honestly didn't believe a series like Tekken would still continue, and if it did, they wouldn't bother pushing the graphics past the previous game's engine. But here they are, actually trying to make a better looking next-gen Tekken, in a time in which alot of people feel like Japan's fighting game genre is going away.

And yeah those two PSVR2 games in developments by third parties do look better than most PCVR games. Especially the Star Wars game. That's how sorry the current PC VR market is, right now.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I honestly didn't believe a series like Tekken would still continue, and if it did, they wouldn't bother pushing the graphics past the previous game's engine. But here they are, actually trying to make a better looking next-gen Tekken, in a time in which alot of people feel like Japan's fighting game genre is going away.

:| Tekken 7 sold 7 million copies worldwide. 

• dead 1
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And yeah those two PSVR2 games in developments by third parties do look better than most PCVR games. Especially the Star Wars game. That's how sorry the current PC VR market is, right now.

That Star Wars game is a port of a previously exclusive Oculus Quest game, idiot. :kaz: 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

:| Tekken 7 sold 7 million copies worldwide. 

Sure, thanks for the large userbase of the PS4.

Just now, Ramza said:

That Star Wars game is a port of a previously exclusive Oculus Quest game, idiot. :kaz: 

"The PSVR 2 version has been rebuilt from the ground up to take advantage of the far superior hardware powering the PSVR 2 headset. As such, players can expect far more impressive visuals and higher resolutions offering greater clarity than is possible on the current iterations of the Quest headsets."

No, its not really a "port"

You would already know that it doesn't look remotely that good on the Quest.

.............and PCVR doesn't even have this game, is what you're telling me?:hest:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

He is so fucking clueless :tom:

He's so butthurt

1 minute ago, Remij said:

So is Demeo :lawl:

I love how he's trying to cling onto these trailers to try and bash PSVR2

because he's that butthurt about what I told him about PCVR..............things that are true

1 minute ago, Remij said:

So is Demeo :lawl:

Omg, I didn't know it was Demeo. It's one of those VR games that my laptop can actually run really easily. I have it for both PC and Meta.

He's so full of shit. Goddamn.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sure, thanks for the large userbase of the PS4.

"The PSVR 2 version has been rebuilt from the ground up to take advantage of the far superior hardware powering the PSVR 2 headset. As such, players can expect far more impressive visuals and higher resolutions offering greater clarity than is possible on the current iterations of the Quest headsets."

No, its not really a "port"

You would already know that it doesn't look remotely that good on the Quest.

.............and PCVR doesn't even have this game, is what you're telling me?:hest:

He's so butthurt

I love how he's trying to cling onto these trailers to try and bash PSVR2

because he's that butthurt about what I told him about PCVR..............things that are true

What does it have anything to do with the dumb statements you were making about being impressed to see a new Tekken game like it was a dead franchise when it's one of Namco best selling and longest series they have, which also always had nice production values? You were wrong on all accounts.  

Visuals improvements doesn't stop it from being a port. Terrible damage control. The point is the base assets and production values are based on a Oculus Quest 2 game. Making your statement false and really dumb. 

You are embarrassing. :D 

• dead 1