New State of Play tomorrow at 6pm EST

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

What does it have anything to do with the dumb statements you were making about being impressed to see a new Tekken game like it was a dead franchise when it's one of Namco best selling and longest series they have, which also always had nice production values? You were wrong on all accounts.

I said that they they'd probably keep costs down by not bothering to upgrade it to a new graphics engine, and possibly just keep on using the same graphics as the previous game.

Its about Japanese studios still putting money into AAA production.

That's what.

I even explained to you that fighting games, in Japan, are very low in popularity right now.

Tekken 7 was SEVEN YEARS AGO. Things have changed.

Got any more obtuse questions?

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rise of the Ronin looks awesome. 

Lol both Bungie and Team Ninja are making exclusives for Playstation now.   Everything about the original DNA of Xbox is fucking dead and buried by now. Third and first party. No Gears made

I don’t like fighting games, but Tekken 8 looks stunning! 

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I said that they they'd probably keep costs down by not bothering to upgrade it to a new graphics engine, and possibly just keep on using the same graphics as the previous game.

That's what.

I even explained to you that fighting games, in Japan, are very low in popularity right now.

Tekken 7 was made with Unreal Engine moron...  :lemming: 

This kid continues to prove he knows fucking nothing :tom: 

BandaiNamco don't give a single fuck and aren't influenced solely by Japan... 

You thought Tekken was some old, now niche fighting game franchise.. lmfao  :hest: 

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Gee, what a surprise

8FfxGTS.png

The odds that the person making Remierry-go-rounds and making the most posts in very threads for Sony and Nintendo on the day of their "real E3" video presenations......being the same exact person.

:umad:

Funny how the amount of posts I've made is the amount of posts you and Gouko have made together... at me... plus the 1 original post I made, simply saying I expected the Uncharted collection release date :drake: 

The same two butthurt bitches in both threads, mad because I said I expected to see something :mj: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Tekken 7 was made with Unreal Engine moron...  :lemming: 

This kid continues to prove he knows fucking nothing :tom: 

Oh wow I didn't know games were cheap because of the Unreal Engine......I guess the graphics make themselves, then

LOL he tries saying I know nothing, when he brings up an entirely irrelevant point, and he knows it because he just kept it vague with "was made with Unreal Engine" and proceeds to go into no further detail to elaborate why that applies to his point.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Funny how the amount of posts I've made is the amount of posts you and Gouko have made together... at me...

No, you're the one who came bitching at other people and then makeing Remierry-go-rounds.

That's why.

And you are funny..........which is why I made that post laughing at you.

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh wow I didn't know games were cheap because of the Unreal Engine......I guess the graphics make themselves, then

LOL he tries saying I know nothing, when he brings up an entirely irrelevant point, and he knows it because he just kept it vague with "was made with Unreal Engine" and proceeds to go into no further detail to elaborate why that applies to his point.

No, you're the one who came bitching at other people and then makeing Remierry-go-rounds.

That's why.

And you are funny..........which is why I made that post laughing at you.

Irrelevant point he says :drake: 

You alluded to them putting saving money by not building and upgrading the graphics engine for the game... you didn't know it already used Unreal Engine (because you don't know anything) and thus that theory is wrong...  And because you're stupid, I'll elaborate for you.. even though it's clear.  BandaiNamco isn't going to be putting money into upgrading Unreal Engine now are they? :danylol: 

And no sweetie.. I came in here and made a simple prediction, and Gouko lost his shit because I responded back with perfectly logical reasoning as to why I would make that post... and he couldn't accept that.  Even the mention of a perfectly plausible thing has you sheep in a hissy fit... crying that it's bait.  And of course then YOU came in, because you're a complete butthurt bitch. LOL

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Irrelevant point he says :drake: 

You alluded to them putting saving money by not building and upgrading the graphics engine for the game...

by still using the assets of the OLD GAME.

I said in relation to graphics.

Its plainly obvious that they are completely re-doing the character models in much greater detail.

Tell me.............where does UE5 help them redo the character models at almost no cost to them at all?

1 hour ago, Remij said:

And no sweetie.. I came in here and made a simple prediction

......which you ended up being WRONG:hest:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

and Gouko lost his shit

No, he never once lost his shit, he corrected you rather nicely.

And then when you attempted to push back on him...........he actually STAYED NICE and provided MORE CONCRETE proof that you were going to be wrong.

...........you are the one who lost their shit.

And then you started crying even harder when I described how you were losing your shit.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

by still using the assets of the OLD GAME.

I said in relation to graphics.

Its plainly obvious that they are completely re-doing the character models in much greater detail.

Tell me.............where does UE5 help them redo the character models at almost no cost to them at all?

......which you ended up being WRONG:hest:

No, he never once lost his shit, he corrected you rather nicely.

And then when you attempted to push back on him...........he actually STAYED NICE and provided MORE CONCRETE proof that you were going to be wrong.

...........you are the one who lost their shit.

And then you started crying even harder when I described how you were losing your shit.

You said this...

LOL... this idiot acting like he didn't say anything about spending money to upgrade the engine...not knowing it was already on Unreal Engine.  Of course they're going to not bother... you would have known that if you knew what engine it was.  And OBVIOUSLY the characters models are going to be upgraded... you're just proving time and time again you don't know shit about Tekken.  Tekken has always improved visually from console generation to generation.  :cosby2: 

You didn't know it was a massive seller

You didn't know what engine it was using

You didn't know that they put a LOT of money and production values into Tekken, every time

LOL you don't know shit.. and it shows.  Which is why Ramza and I are laughing at you.

And yea, he lost his shit, and so are you, right now :hest: 

4 hours ago, Remij said:

You said this...

look the preceding word, sweetheart...........that's where you lose the argument.

I was talking about the graphics.

The word "engine" isn't going to save you from the fact that I was clearly talking about the GRAPHICS.

holy shit, look at stupid and butthurt you look

Those press conferences really fucked you up, good.  Stay angry like a little bitch, while I laugh and enjoy the good news.

Edited by jehurey
15 hours ago, jehurey said:

That's what.

Tekken games gets a new engine every gen. Usually has better production values compared to it's competition at the time of release.

Who cares about fighting games in Japan? Fun fact, fighting games always sell less in Japan because the big fans over there actually play in the arcades. It's also a really small market, the esport scene for fighting games in the US alone is like 10x that of Japan.

Tekken is also bigger in South Korea, fyi. Majority of the best players are from Korea.

Tekken 7 came out in 2017, it's not 7 years old. And it got new updates up until late last year, the sales figures were also updated last year. 

Go any more retarded opinions based on false premises you pulled out of your ass?

• Geese 1

Correction, I said Tekken 7 was updated until late last year but that's not correct, it was earlier this year. I was thinking of the new characters. Namco released a big balance patch with changes to the wall bouncing mechanic in August of 2022 which was announced at the last Evo tournament. lol

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Correction, I said Tekken 7 was updated until late last year but that's not correct, it was earlier this year. I was thinking of the new characters. Namco released a big balance patch with changes to the wall bouncing mechanic in August of 2022 which was announced at the last Evo tournament. lol

Yep.  And they did that because Tekken 8 is still a ways out. 2024 release probably.  That'll give Capcom 2023 for Street Fighter 6, and potentially whatever Netherealm releases, whether it's MK or Injustice (I think it will be Injustice 3).

26 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Was the gameplay or just cinematics? I have to look at it again. 

The game's creator verified that it went into gameplay, so both the cinematics and gameplay were running in engine.

And that's the thing, I've been waiting for a game to have a full on rainfall, with actual water droplets all over the character models, running down.