Xbox showcase announced.. tomorrow at 9pm est

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What about all the possible sequels from all the amazing unused IPs they have? Stuff like Bleeding Edge 2, Crackdown 4, Ryse 2, Sunset Overdrive 2, Quantum Break 2, ReCore 2, CrossfireX 2. Fans worldw

They'll be showing the rest of their 2022 lineup.    Bangers like  ......    ......    ..........      And    .......      ..

damn i actually got excited for a bit  would have been like a mini E3

Posted Images

OH, Microsoft realized that Sony and Nintendo were having the "real E3" tomorrow, so they are trying to catch up and announce theirs?:drake:

Guess we'll see alot of footage of A Plague's Tale, and maybe a trailer and interview and even a hands-on demo of.............the new Xbox Elite Controller!

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

OH, Microsoft realized that Sony and Nintendo were having the "real E3" tomorrow, so they are trying to catch up and announce theirs?:drake:

Guess we'll see alot of footage of A Plague's Tale, and maybe a trailer and interview and even a hands-on demo of.............the new Xbox Elite Controller!

Yeah unfortunately for you this thread was a joke... so no new Gamepass and mobile announcements for you :omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

Nothing for you.  Yea, it is. :mickey:

No, I have games.

You don't.

Or you're basically telling me that you've abandoned Xbox.:tom:I love how he's trying to sell it so hard, as I'm going to make him repeat that Xbox has nothing, over and over.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I have games.

You don't.

Or you're basically telling me that you've abandoned Xbox.:tom:I love how he's trying to sell it so hard, as I'm going to make him repeat that Xbox has nothing, over and over.

Nothing in this thread for you... because again... No Xbox GamePass or mobile announcements :feelsbadman:

Just now, jehurey said:

SO nothing from Xbox.

Yeah, we heard you.

Good thing I have other platforms that have games.

That's what I said.  Nothing for you.. because there's no GamePass or mobile announcements.

And you also had those platforms with games, while you were playing GamePass and Mobile games instead... so we already know that changes nothing.

It's ok to be disappointed that there's no GamePass news for you. :shrug: