Xbox showcase announced.. tomorrow at 9pm est

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

from Microsoft?

Good thing I have plenty from Nintendo and Sony.:leo:

You have plenty to play from Nintendo and Sony because you've barely played anything from them recently :lawl: 

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What about all the possible sequels from all the amazing unused IPs they have? Stuff like Bleeding Edge 2, Crackdown 4, Ryse 2, Sunset Overdrive 2, Quantum Break 2, ReCore 2, CrossfireX 2. Fans worldw

They'll be showing the rest of their 2022 lineup.    Bangers like  ......    ......    ..........      And    .......      ..

damn i actually got excited for a bit  would have been like a mini E3

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Excited for what games from Xbox? 

Was it ... You were looking forward to or was it ........? 

They have the worst events too. People on stage awkwardly talking about shit no one cares about. :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Couldn't even finish quoting me...

I merely used what was relevant to turn your post into an accurate statement.

So, you have no games from Xbox to play.

You CLEARLY, OBVIOUSLY have no PC games to play.

Feel sorry for you, bud.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I merely used what was relevant to turn your post into an accurate statement.

So, you have no games from Xbox to play.

You CLEARLY, OBVIOUSLY have no PC games to play.

Feel sorry for you, bud.

No, the post was accurate.. a little TOO accurate... which is why you couldn't finish it.

Now stick to the topic there being no Xbox announcement and you being depressed because of no GamePass or mobile announcement coming for you.

21 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, the post was accurate.

No, I made it accurate.

You are wrong.

The last game I even played recently and completed was a PS5 game...........so I just caught you lying right now.:drake:

Now that you've lost your own argument that you attempted........you can now return to the topic of

[read thread title]

Xbox not having any games:drake: He actually told me to return to that topic. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I made it accurate.

You are wrong.

The last game I even played recently and completed was a PS5 game...........so I just caught you lying right now.:drake:

Now that you've lost your own argument that you attempted........you can now return to the topic of

[read thread title]

Xbox not having any games:drake: He actually told me to return to that topic. LOL

No, you didn't quote the entire thing.... BECAUSE it was accurate.  You're not changing that.

Oh, and what game was that? :drake: 

And yes, as I already stated, there's no Xbox GamePass or mobile games to be announced right now for you. :tom: 

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, you didn't quote the entire thing..

I made your post accurate by correcting you.

Because you were wrong, and therefore lying.

I even explained how you were lying in my last post

You're done...............just like Xbox is for the remainder of the year:trump:

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

damn i was looking forward to bangers like hello neighbor 2, goat simulator, and brew master

What about all the possible sequels from all the amazing unused IPs they have? Stuff like Bleeding Edge 2, Crackdown 4, Ryse 2, Sunset Overdrive 2, Quantum Break 2, ReCore 2, CrossfireX 2. Fans worldwide are begging for these sequels to happen.

MS have so many trump cards they can play at anytime to completely flip the console war in their favor. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Only one game was shown today at tbe Xbox showcase.  If you couldn't find the showcase on YouTube that's because it wasn't live streamed......

The the showcase was comprised of a single tweet announcing the N64 version of golden eye is coming to gamepass...... But With no online multi... :feelsbadman:

• Geese 1

I dont get how a console can exist with no games for 10 years. You just want to smack xbox owners upside the head for sticking with it, anything you're playing on xbox you can play on pc or ps and have a better experience. For some reason cod/fifa retards only fuck with xbox though. Its like the 360 generation is locked in with xbox for life no matter what.

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Only one game was shown today at tbe Xbox showcase.  

The the showcase was comprised of a single tweet announcing the N64 version of golden eye is coming to gamepass.

Funny GIF

Wait..........there's more

Fci_-0HX0AAP4Et?format=jpg&name=large

So, not only does the Xbox version not have online multiplayer, thus making it nothing more than a straight port of the N64...........the version that will be on Nintendo Online WILL HAVE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER play.

Phil Spencer is the absolute worst negotiator:lawl:

53 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wait..........there's more

Fci_-0HX0AAP4Et?format=jpg&name=large

So, not only does the Xbox version not have online multiplayer, thus making it nothing more than a straight port of the N64...........the version that will be on Nintendo Online WILL HAVE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER play.

Phil Spencer is the absolute worst negotiator:lawl:

Has nothing to do with the game itself...

If you knew anything about Switch online (which you don't) you'd know that Nintendo has online netplay built into their emulators... just like they do it in PC emulators.  It connects players together and emulates a local MP game completely independent of the game code.  The game thinks it's just local players.  Shit has been around for forever on PC.

MS doesn't have that in place on Xbox, since all of their BC games are actually changed code-wise.