Sony has given access to PSVR2 to press outlets, preview videos are being released.

Oh man, we're now entering them in full butthurt bloom'

18 minutes ago, Remij said:

Gotta remember... this is coming from the guy that ALSO says he plays more games than other people here...

111ffs.png

:kaz: :lawl: :lawl: :omglol: 

How are you debunking that I've played more VR platforms than him?

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I have a problem with it looking and performing like absolute shit, yes. Still the same game though.

No one cares. I played more VR games on my PSVR alone than you on all your headsets combined.

LOL, than you would know that your comment below is wrong

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

No... we're all laughing at the fact that we KNOW you bought a Quest 2... and whatever else.... to SAY that.... :tom:

Hey @Ramza let's have a laugh shall we?  He's talking about his incredible experience with VR... hmm lets see

11111jerky.png

LOLOLOL  Those are the PSVR games he's played...  :tom: 

First he hasn't touched a PSVR game since 2018 LOL... and hmmm, what's this?  No Moss? No Moss 2? No Astro-bot? No Until Dawn? No Beat Saber? No Resident Evil 7? No Tetris Effect? No Super Hot? No Firewall:Zero Hour? No Blood & Truth? No Gran Turismo? 

This CLOWN wants everyone to be jealous of PSVR2... like PSVR1, because it will have Sony backed AAA produced VR games.... but look at what he's played! :kaz:  

His bullshit words don't mean anything... because he's not interested in VR games... he wants to appear to have CREDIBILITY about VR games... so he can talk shit.. like he's doing here now. :rofl: 

I've called him out on this bullshit with literally everything gaming related he has.  It's the same with his 3090... the same thing with his PS5... It's even the same fucking thing with his OLED TV :lawl: 

No, I've played more PSVR games than that.

Played Astro Bot, Iron Man, Blood and Truth, and Wipeout

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

We should shame him into buying something really pricey. :tom:

No wonder why he thinks all the best VR games are exclusive to PSVR. 

No, I think that because the ones that have the best production quality and graphical effects are easily identifiable as the ones that Sony funded and released on PSVR.

Just now, Remij said:

I already did that.  The 3090.  He wanted one so he could say he had a PC that was either more powerful than mine, or at least as powerful :tom: 

Hilariously though I decided not to buy one at all, and I'm glad I didn't.. would have been a complete waste :cruise: 

No, you didn't do any such thing at all.

Its amazing how I already had a 3090 in my possession before you even talked about it.

I actually saved more money by keeping the 3090:hest:

Which is the opposite of what you two are talking about.

Oh man............this thread has fully derailed into you two talking about my life.

Now that's butthurt.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG   It's a few mins space shooter.       You're a complete moron.

It is very cool.  It's also massive in size.  120GB+ because it's got great production values and high res (for VR) textures.  It looks really great maxed out  

Jederpey should try and monetize getting owned he'd already be a millionaire by now

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I think that because the ones that have the best production quality and graphical effects are easily identifiable as the ones that Sony funded and released on PSVR.

PSVR games were limited by the base PS4 hardware.

Medal of Honor or Half Life Alyx easily looks better than anything on PSVR and they perform at a level that is simply impossible on PSVR. Most PSVR games have absolute shit image quality and several downgrades to make them work. The best production values we saw from Sony are Blood and Truth, Firewall Zero Hour, and Until Dawn Rush of Blood, I guess? None of which are particularly identifiable by their graphics effects nor production values as a step above the rest of 'AAA' games in the VR market. 

Plus take RE7 for example, it's supposed to be stunning in VR... it wasn't on PSVR. It looked like RE7 if you had eyes damage and was on crack. It wasn't good.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

PSVR games were limited by the base PS4 hardware.

Medal of Honor

oh my god.

you are losing your credibility with each post you make

or are you partially blind or something? do you have issues WITH YOUR EYES????

Have you gone to an ophthalmologist lately?

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I remember when Jerky said the PSVR2 controllers were also going to have finger pressure sensing :tom: 

Nope... they're just Rift/Quest2 controllers with haptics lol..

He's still trying to find something.

So that means:

1.) He's admitting defeat regarding HL Alyx vs Horizon's graphics

and

2.) He's an idiot who is desperate for a victory:hest:

Exactly as I described it.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

oh my god.

you are losing your credibility with each post you make

or are you partially blind or something? do you have issues WITH YOUR EYES????

Have you gone to an ophthalmologist lately?

Its production values are easily on par with anything on PSVR. Lay off the crack pipe.

Also, the best PSVR exclusive games from Sony are Astro Bot and Wipeout. Neither have the best production values from Sony in VR but those games are absolute ownage still and PCVR has yet to have a platformer as good as Astro and a futuristic racer as good as Wipeout.

Those are the games you should brag about when you want to trash PC. Not Blood and Truth and Ironman. 

Medal of Honor can't even run on PSVR. Jerry. :tom:  

Blurrywall Zero Hour is the best-looking FPS on PSVR, fyi. Doom VFR was crappy even with the DOOM 2016 assets. 

Edited by Ramza
18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Its production values are easily on par with anything on PSVR. Lay off the crack pipe.

except for textures, the amount of polygons in the environment and character models.

you were literally saying that it couldn't exist on PS$/PSVR

You already know that's not remotely correct, right?

So.......................you have no place to discuss comparing graphics between Half Life Alyx and Horizon, because you just made an idiotic statement like that.

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Medal of Honor can't even run on PSVR. Jerry. :tom:  

Blurrywall Zero Hour is the best-looking FPS on PSVR, fyi. Doom VFR was crappy even with the DOOM 2016 assets. 

You just confirmed it again.

Don't talk about VR hardware tech anymore, you've lost all credibility.

COD Modern Warefare has a VR mode in PSVR, my goodness are you entirely uninformed in this subject.:drake:

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

COD Modern Warefare has a VR mode in PSVR, my goodness are you entirely uninformed in this subject.:drake:

OMG

spiderman GIF

It's a few mins space shooter.

You're a complete moron.

• Haha 1
  • dead 2

MoH easily has better production values than most VR games right off the bat being a AAA VR effort from EA.

PSVR actually wasn't good for classic FPS type games, we mostly got wave arcade shooters. The exceptions being the games made for the light gun like Farpoint, Firewall Zero Hour, Sniper Elite VR (best on PCVR) and DOOM VFR (garbage). None of which have production values to the level of MoH.

Now among the arcade on-rail shooters, Blood and Truth and Until Dawn had great visuals and production values yet neither look nor sound as nice as MoH maxed out on PC, which is also a real FPS. 

It's worth noting PCVR has plenty of other great looking FPS from indie developers as well, but I can't say they have great production values. As a PSVR gamer I was jealous of games like this.

Not an FPS but looks awesome. Came out in 2019. lol

13 hours ago, Ramza said:

OMG

spiderman GIF

It's a few mins space shooter.

You're a complete moron.

No, that's Infinite Warfare, einstein.

And those production qualities easily exceed Medal of Honor.

You can't possibly be serious:hest:

12 hours ago, Ramza said:

MoH easily has better production values than most VR games right off the bat being a AAA VR effort from EA.

PSVR actually wasn't good for classic FPS type games, we mostly got wave arcade shooters. The exceptions being the games made for the light gun like Farpoint, Firewall Zero Hour, Sniper Elite VR (best on PCVR) and DOOM VFR (garbage). None of which have production values to the level of MoH.

Now among the arcade on-rail shooters, Blood and Truth and Until Dawn had great visuals and production values yet neither look nor sound as nice as MoH maxed out on PC, which is also a real FPS. 

It's worth noting PCVR has plenty of other great looking FPS from indie developers as well, but I can't say they have great production values. As a PSVR gamer I was jealous of games like this.

Not an FPS but looks awesome. Came out in 2019. lol

He's still trying

Oh my god, he really is completely discredible on this subject.

This is literally a screenshot I took like EIGHTEEN YEARS ago when I played Medal of Honor Pacific Assault on my PC

QRIcv4U.png

......and this is a screenshot from the MoH VR video you just posted

rda21lL.png

you have to be intentionally baiting at this point............which is hilarious in of itself.

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, that's Infinite Warfare, einstein.

And those production qualities easily exceed Medal of Honor.

You can't possibly be serious:hest:

Show me that CoD PSVR game then, go. :D ... Spoiler alert: It does not support real VR mode.  :mickey: 

And judging a VR by terrible flatscreen screen capture of youtube video... :kaz:  

EA produced two of the best production values in VR with Star War Rogue Squadrons and MoH. It's just a fact and says a lot about the state of AAA studios making games in VR.

Don't you think if CoD had a real VR mode that you wouldn't have heard more about it? You truly are a non-gaming fraud. I guarantee you if CoD had a real PSVR game or VR mode for its campaign, I would have played it already.

:rofl: One of the few youtube videos I could find that also clearly shows the game running in flatscreen also says:

Playing Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 on your PSVR DOES NOT MAKE IT VIRTUAL REALITY, but with the "medium" or "large" screen sizes, and the improved audio, the sense of immersion is intense!

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

And judging a VR by terrible flatscreen screen capture of youtube video... :kaz:  

Sweetie, thats not going to work with me

VR lenses and FOV is not going to improve those textures and those polygons

rda21lL.png

This is PS3/Xbox level quality at a higher res.

PSVR can easily achieve this level of production quality.......no one is defending your claim on this.

31 minutes ago, Remij said:

Confirmed NO backwards compatibility with PSVR1 games :tom: 

around 29:20

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/09/16/official-playstation-podcast-episode-439-virtual-impressions/

Are they just purely talking about it, as the hardware as it comes out of the box?

because if so...................we absolutely know that the PSVR2's tracking hardware is absolutely nothing like PSVR1's tracking hardware

We've known since day one.

Its not about the hardware, its about the software.

Are they saying that the software will not or cannot be patched to be compatible.

That's where I've been worried, because it would seem like it would require some real programming work to do such a patch.

Just now, jehurey said:

Are they just purely talking about it, as the hardware as it comes out of the box?

because if so...................we absolutely know that the PSVR2's tracking hardware is absolutely nothing like PSVR1's tracking hardware

We've known since day one.

Its not about the hardware, its about the software.

Are they saying that the software will not or cannot be patched to be compatible.

That's where I've been worried, because it would seem like it would require some real programming work to do such a patch.

From what I hear, one of the leakers who gave all accurate information about the PSVR2 in the past, said that tons of PSVR1 developers are updating their games for free, for PSVR2 with patches.

So realistically I'd expect all/most of the bigger games to be patched for the new controllers.

But my thing is that there's really no reason why Sony couldn't have made it possible to use the Move controllers with PSVR2 for legacy PSVR1 games that wouldn't be updated.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

From what I hear, one of the leakers who gave all accurate information about the PSVR2 in the past, said that tons of PSVR1 developers are updating their games for free, for PSVR2 with patches.

So realistically I'd expect all/most of the bigger games to be patched for the new controllers.

But my thing is that there's really no reason why Sony couldn't have made it possible to use the Move controllers with PSVR2 for legacy PSVR1 games that wouldn't be updated.

yeah they could also allow Move controllers, but you'd have to connect a camera, which sucks.

And, unlike PSVR1 skus, all PSVR2 skus will always have the controllers packed in, 100% of them

So why not just go the slightly extra mile to convert the control scheme to the new controllers.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah they could also allow Move controllers, but you'd have to connect a camera, which sucks.

And, unlike PSVR1 skus, all PSVR2 skus will always have the controllers packed in, 100% of them

So why not just go the slightly extra mile to convert the control scheme to the new controllers.

Yea pretty much.  Honestly, I laugh at it... but it's not like the PSVR1 market was huge anyway.  It IS best for them to do it this way, and just cut it off completely.  I'm sure the majority of the good games will be getting patches, which will likely also update and improve other aspects of those versions as well, such as graphics and performance.  Hopefully though they don't try charging people for these updates, unless they're really massive in scope.

It'll be a net positive overall.  

Edited by Remij