Sony has given access to PSVR2 to press outlets, preview videos are being released.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh look..............they're now trying to talk about me, to help each other escape out of this

Another common tactic for people who can't actually win their arguments against me.

Then you should've posted the best looking game, so that you can lose there.

You're the one BS-ing your way out of this by backtracking

"I never said"..............means you've reached a dead-end with your argument because I've cornered you.

That's what that phrase means..........and that's why you said it.

His tag-team partner is just outside the wrestling ring, holding his arm out!!!

And he TAGGED his partner for help!!

If you weren't fully retarded, you'd understand that was never my argument to begin with. I will quote everything I've said about MoH itt just to prove how dumb or full of shit you are.

Starting with my first quote and the argument put forward (even bolding important part for you dumb brain):

Medal of Honor or Half Life Alyx easily looks better than anything on PSVR and they perform at a level that is simply impossible on PSVR. 

Its production values are easily on par with anything on PSVR. Lay off the crack pipe.

MoH easily has better production values than most VR games right off the bat being a AAA VR effort from EA.

Farpoint, Firewall Zero Hour, Sniper Elite VR (best on PCVR) and DOOM VFR (garbage). None of which have production values to the level of MoH.

EA produced two of the best production values in VR with Star War Rogue Squadrons and MoH. It's just a fact and says a lot about the state of AAA studios making games in VR.

MoH is one of the most demanding VR game on PC but yeah man

(comparing to Firewall)

The levels are mostly small claustrophobic offices, with very few players, nothing on the scale of MoH, the physics and effects are also considerably worse and also very quaint. MoH goes for far more bigger setpieces and still has assets that is either on par or better. It also performs better but that goes without saying.

It has better production values and graphics than any FPS on PSVR

(Comparing to B&T)

About the same as Blood and Truth character models...

I never once implied or said it was the best looking VR game. Not once.

CONSIDER YOURSELF DONE.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG   It's a few mins space shooter.       You're a complete moron.

It is very cool.  It's also massive in size.  120GB+ because it's got great production values and high res (for VR) textures.  It looks really great maxed out  

Jederpey should try and monetize getting owned he'd already be a millionaire by now

44 minutes ago, Remij said:

He will.  That's called the Jerry-go-round.  He will move and change angles.. he will argue with you forever about production values = graphics.

Actually, I also never stated it had the very best no.1 production values in VR so he can't even go there. 

Checkmate, sweetie. :D 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

@Remij

OMG :D Perfect VR rendition of MGS1 (Bonework mod). I want to play through the whole freaking game like this.

Haha yea that's fucking awesome :D 

Man, it really drives home how fucking awesome the atmosphere of MGS1 is.  The audio design, music, and ambiance of MGS1 is unmatched IMO.  I fucking love the reverb so god damn much in that game. :love: 

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, Remij said:

You don't have anything.

yes we clearly do.

the game.

what are you going to say, that my and your own eyes are LYING to you?

you already know Horizon Call of the Mountain looks graphically superior to Half Life Alyx, and its not even close.

why make yourself look stupid............voluntarily?

20 hours ago, Ramza said:

If you weren't fully retarded, you'd understand that was never my argument to begin with. I will quote everything I've said about MoH itt just to prove how dumb or full of shit you are.

Starting with my first quote and the argument put forward (even bolding important part for you dumb brain):

Medal of Honor or Half Life Alyx easily looks better than anything on PSVR and they perform at a level that is simply impossible on PSVR. 

Its production values are easily on par with anything on PSVR. Lay off the crack pipe.

No.

rda21lL.png

Notice how you don't really post any visual evidence

Only I do

And then proceed to say "No, that's not how it really looks"

Its not going to work, sweetie.

Here's comes the tag-team partner to try and help him out.

20 hours ago, Ramza said:

@Remij

Let's see how he tries to DC that one. :pavarotti:

I easily counterd

by showing visual evidence of a game that doesn't look like it has high production quality at all.

19 hours ago, Remij said:

He will.  That's called the Jerry-go-round.  He will move and change angles.. he will argue with you forever about production values = graphics.

No.

You're the one who was trying to introduce THREE DIFFERENT tangents to get out of the Half Life Alyx graphical argument.

And he's backtracking with his "I didn't say that" routine.

You two are the ones who are doing a merry-go-round...........or in your case a Remierry-go-round.

You're angry because I don't let you escape.

19 hours ago, Ramza said:

Actually, I also never stated it had the very best no.1 production values in VR so he can't even go there. 

Checkmate, sweetie. :D 

No, that doesn't get you out of it.

Because you said that MoH in PC VR exceeds anything on PSVR.........which is absolutely false.

You tried to narrow it to just first-person shooters.

So you ALREADY KNOW that there's other PSVR games that have higher-production quality graphics than MoH Above and Beyond.

Thanks for admitting that.

You've basically confirmed that you've lost.

58 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Seems really gimmicky how they separate exploration and combat, but it is super impressive visually. I didn't expect dense environment like that or the underwater sections. This is gonna make VR newcomers really dizzy. :D 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

That video says you’re stuck on a circlular path during boss fights and can only go left or right. LOL. 

VR fucking sucks, man. 

That's not the fault of VR though. VR can be anything, I've seen people playing a modded Elden Ring in VR.

If the design is weak that's the game's designer's fault.