Sony has given access to PSVR2 to press outlets, preview videos are being released.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

The Eurogamer guy already says that RE8 VR already exceeds anything in the PC VR space.

LOL please..............please be stupid enough to declare that Half Life Alyx looks better than Horizon Call of the Mountain.

I'll have a field day with that one. :drake:

Horizon isn't even out, you haven't even seen it in VR for yourself. We can speculate but lol at acting like this about an unreleased, unproven VR game. I don't need to tell you it's pretty hard to get a good idea of a VR game's visuals till you have seen it for yourself, that and other thing like image clarity, you won't get that out of a bunch of short clips. 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG   It's a few mins space shooter.       You're a complete moron.

It is very cool.  It's also massive in size.  120GB+ because it's got great production values and high res (for VR) textures.  It looks really great maxed out  

Jederpey should try and monetize getting owned he'd already be a millionaire by now

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

The Eurogamer guy already says that RE8 VR already exceeds anything in the PC VR space.

LOL please..............please be stupid enough to declare that Half Life Alyx looks better than Horizon Call of the Mountain.

I'll have a field day with that one. :drake:

Graphically, Horizon Call of the Mountain is steps beyond anything we’ve seen to date on the original PSVR. It’s not just the far higher resolution on PSVR 2, but the power of PS5 is clearly being tapped to create lush and detailed environments, which I’d say are approaching Half-Life: Alyx in terms of quality.

Graphically, Horizon Call of the Mountain is steps beyond anything we’ve seen to date on the original PSVR. It’s not just the far higher resolution on PSVR 2, but the power of PS5 is clearly being tapped to create lush and detailed environments, which I’d say are approaching Half-Life: Alyx in terms of quality.

:lemming: 

Not only does Half Life Alyx look better than Horizon Call of the Mountain... it will remain a far better game than it ever will be as well :danylol: 

Clown :tom: 

Edited by Remij
  • dead 1
11 hours ago, Ramza said:

Horizon isn't even out, you haven't even seen it in VR for yourself. We can speculate but lol at acting like this about an unreleased, unproven VR game. I don't need to tell you it's pretty hard to get a good idea of a VR game's visuals till you have seen it for yourself, that and other thing like image clarity, you won't get that out of a bunch of short clips. 

No......we can see the game with our eyes already

Its easily better looking than Half Life Alyx, and we already know its running at 90Hz

11 hours ago, Remij said:

:lemming: 

Not only does Half Life Alyx look better than Horizon Call of the Mountain... it will remain a far better game than it ever will be as well :danylol: 

Clown :tom: 

He's

Quoting

RoadtoVR.com

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

And he just tried to call me a clown:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

Its easily better looking than Half Life Alyx, and we already know its running at 90Hz

He's

Quoting

RoadtoVR.com

You ARE a clown :drake: 

Sweetie... it's not beating the best, deal with it :tom5: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's

Quoting

RoadtoVR.com

I think Horizon is gonna look great but I don't see why you think it's guaranteed to look better than HL Alyx. Nothing indicates that. Maybe post some footage?

Either you underestimate Alyx graphics or you overestimate Horizon's. :wonder: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You ARE a clown :drake: 

Sweetie... it's not beating the best, deal with it :tom5: 

Oh my god, he's relying on a VR blog with no ties to gaming as his source.:lawl:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I think Horizon is gonna look great but I don't see why you think it's guaranteed to look better than HL Alyx. Nothing indicates that. Maybe post some footage?

Either you underestimate Alyx graphics or you overestimate Horizon's. :wonder: 

Because Horizon Forbidden West already looks better than Half Life Alyx.

And Horizon Call of the Mountain is matching Forbidden West's graphics.

I ran Half Life Alyx's graphics ridiculously max'd..........it doesn't even outdo some PS4-era games.

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh my god, he's relying on a VR blog with no ties to gaming as his source.:lawl:

I ran Half Life Alyx's graphics ridiculously max'd..........it doesn't even outdo some PS4-era games.

No ties to gaming? :drake: 

And no, it is NOT matching Forbidden West's graphics... lmfao wtf :danylol:

You didn't run SHIT... we've proven that enough times by now :mj: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

No ties to gaming? :drake: 

And no, it is NOT matching Forbidden West's graphics... lmfao wtf :danylol:

You didn't run SHIT... we've proven that enough times by now :mj: 

I like how he's wrong on all counts.

He's actually getting angry, bigtime.

he's even double-posting, he's so angry:lawl::lawl::lawl:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

"Durrr... he posted RoadtoVR :drake: "

durrr3.png

What would THEY know about VR? :danylol: 

He just searched BLOGS

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, the sites are under that. :lemming: 

It's the #1 blog

No the line literally says #1 blog

Google literally labels it a blog

:tom:look at what he's arguing, oh man he's lost this badly

[RoadtoButthurt.com will have more updates on these developments as they continue]Dave_Shutton_pic.png

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No the line literally says #1 blog

Google literally labels it a blog

:tom:look at what he's arguing, oh man he's lost this badly

No, it doesn't LMFAO Feedly.com labels it as such... not google, idiot.

LOL he doesn't even know how google searches work :lawl: 

k11.png

23 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, it doesn't LMFAO Feedly.com labels it as such... not google, idiot.

so the other website that thinks highly of roadtoVR...........................is also calling it a blog.

So you just tried to imply that RoadtoVR is a valid source based on............................Feedly.com??????????

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

he's actually making it worse for himself:hest:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so the other website that thinks highly of roadtoVR...........................is also calling it a blog.

So you just tried to imply that RoadtoVR is a valid source based on............................Feedly.com??????????

he's actually making it worse for himself:hest:

You're an idiot.  It's the #1 VR site according to google.  I just proved it to you.

Now cry somewhere else that the #1 VR site, said Horizon is APPROACHING HL:Alyx visuals :francis: 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

RoadtoVR is a good site. Either way, it's more credible source than you who only has played one game.

Horizon in VR is not going to look as good as Forbidden West. You should probably keep your expectations in check. It should look closer to the first game. 

3 hours ago, Remij said:

You're an idiot.  It's the #1 VR

blog

according to...............................Feedly.com

Now how do you know about Feedly.com

Were you referred to it by Wigglewaggle.biz?:tom:

Its a blog...............they're nobody.

The state of PCVR  and QuestVR is so bad, that the "leading websites" are fucking blogs:hest:

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

RoadtoVR is a good site. Either way, it's more credible source than you who only has played one game.

Wrong on both counts.

You haven't seen Half Life Alyx.

And none of you have seen Half Life Alyx as absolute top-notch as I am able to see it.

And I can easily tell you...........it doesn't even have graphics and graphical effects as good as some PS4 games.

If you want to argue VISUAL AESTHETICS..........that's one thing.

Graphical tech? And Graphical Effects??????..........................you are never going to be correct with your claim. Not even close.

Edited by jehurey